Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

In The Name Of Islam!?!?!---This is NOT RIGHT........

N.O.R.F   

Our opinions are worth NOTHING

Let Allah swt do the judging here, do your best to think of the ppl of Iraq, usooduceya,,,,

Allahu Akbar

Macalin   

PPL PPL!

Whats at hand here, is not about killing an american citizen..but more about MODUS OPERANDI of the killers!...it is not,under any circumstances ISLAMIC!...unless otherwise, you wanna support a MUSLIM because hes a MUSLIM,then you really dont have any case here,PERIOD!...I specificaly OPENED THIS THREAD AD HOC so as to get your responces about the MANNER of the killing!..

as far as i know MOST ULAMAS in the ISLAMIC world have denounced this manner of killing in its entiety!..(as shown by our bro LST)..NOW why ppl are saying because america did this and that, then therefore we as MUSLIMS should KILL anyone,ANY MANNER and ANYWHERE is tottaly ABSURD!...now tell me what has the KILLING of this poor man,do anything to better the lives of MANY IRAQIS?...who are killed daily by the 10's? NOTTHING!!!

.ONE MAN WAS KILLED!...thats IT,did it make the AMERICANS leave IRAQ?,HELL NO!,what i defintly know,is it made the NAME of islam more tarnished,we are now percieved to be BARBARIC,and give the BUSHITES more reason to VENGE WAR on poor MUSLIMS!(and by extension guarantee him a second TERM)

This is like an 18 wheeler TRUCK having one FLAT TIRE!,it aint gonna stop the truck from ROLLING!

As for the ppl who are saying they replying to this because of my ONELINER AGAINST ARABS...YES I HATE THE ARABS WHO DID THAT KINDA MURDERING IN THE NAME OF ISLAM!....aint no way am gonna love a MUSLIM MAN jst because hes a MUSLIM!

If we cant BE SELF CRITICAL and accept OUR wrongs as MUSLIMS, how then are we gonna SUCCEED?

Ngong.Meenah,DA .again well said PPL!

Was Nicholas Berg an American Spy or a civilian trying to make money?

Probably, a question that will never get answered because the CIA never reveals its agents. What is known are these facts:

1. He was Jewish.

2. He crossed illegally into Iraq.

3. He studied Arabic in Israel

4. He was arrested by the Iraqi police for being a spy.

5. He was released with the help of the Americans

6. He had many meeting with the CIA and the FBI

Miriam1   

^ exactly..we have no knowledge of what is hidden...so what's being discussed here is a concept.. not an acutality..

i dont think this has anything to do with islam! i mean, u cant just carry out an execution w/o shriic trail!

however, if u look at the situation there, many things come to mind! what the heck was he doing there! come on! i wouldnt go to Addis, if there was a war between somali and ethiopia! i mean that will be certain death trap for me 4 sure! same 4 this guy!!

anyway, as u know, in american news, the truth comes much later! i say, stay tuned for the truth about this one!

it looks like homie was well known there! and the authorities both the american and irag's, knew about him. so he was not unknown person!! and the nagging q's is why he missed his flight! he had many opportunities to leave!! but yet that never happened! what gives!!

nomads dont get bent all outta shape 4 this one yet, wait till the real truth comes out!!

OG Moti   

I think the Question asked by Lakkad was not his identity .. the question was is this way of killing allowed by the Islam religion .. using the word innocent may confused many of us here... but his identity or whether he deserved it or not was not the question, the Question again was Does Islam allow this way of killing a human being .. qalid toos ah .. like a chicken ...

My view still stands an eye for an eye.. i can not say it is islamic cause i dont know .. but what they did to our innocent children and women and men is unacceptable and Retaliation was needed and they provided .. Note every Muslim was touched by what is happening to our brothers and sisters in Iraq and around the world.. and their words of “how can a free Muslim sleep and be happy when his brothers and sisters treated that way, was 100% right” aside of that I don’t know …

Our only problem is we display our limited brutality and they have a strong media to make it look like a huge crime, when their unbelievably huge brutality against us indiscriminately (the Afghan police man who was forced into sexual activities with the soldiers is an example) is hidden from the camera .. and they have all these excuses and justifications of their actions and calling it at the end of the day “collective damage” and apologizing about it.. expecting arrogantly an apology is enough .. then I say this case is nothing and it is not a big crime at all, and Islamic speaking I don’t know but logically speaking it was a justifiable act and much needed to stop what they doing to us….

P.S. the father of the man said his son was killed to pay Bush and Ramisfeild’s Sins and I think his words were words of wisdom… so no more arguments the man was technically killed by Bush and his administration not Iraqis

Senora   

Yes, yes...we know its not right....but all this whining abt it making us look bad has to stop!

Any self-respecting muslim knows that this act is in fact unislamic....i think the only discrepencies here is "who's REALLY upset about it".....

We know you are really upset Lakkad, and you have a right to be.....I can't help it, but im not as upset, i know using the beheading in the name of Islam is wrong....but I'm more angry at the innocent muslims getting abused, and dying each day....and struggling islamically.....

But what I dont like hearing from you is the whole "it Makes Islam look bad"....I know what my religion preaches...and anyother self-respecting muslim does too!...So i could give a damn what others think....

Come on! That's ignorant!Who the hell judges a religion by a barbaric act.....they want to know what Islam is all about..read the Quran!..read the Hadith!...if some ignorant a$$ fools want to judge every muslim on 9/11...and beheadings like this...than i feel sorry for those fools....

You remind me of those people after 9/11 who were afraid to look "Islamic"....!! They would sacrifice their religion to please the kufaars...thats what i think happened to many blacks after slavery as well.....afraid to stand up for what they believe....

Lakkad...who the hell are you proving yourself too....?..you know your religion, right?...then stand by it, and stop acting like some scary a$$ person afraid of what the world will think of your religion....

Macalin   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Was Nicholas Berg an American Spy or a civilian trying to make money?

Probably, a question that will never get answered because the CIA never reveals its agents. What is known are these facts:

He was Jewish.

He crossed illegally into Iraq.

He studied Arabic in Israel

He was arrested by the Iraqi police for being a spy.

He was released with the help of the Americans

He had many meeting with the CIA and the FBI

Libax So its OK to slaughter HIM on camera and SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR?....I have a suggestion sxb..why dont they go out and grab any american? or better yet, why dont they grab BREMER and do that? am sure it doesnt have anything to do with them being ARMED and Protected and came to FIGHT?...right?..the point is NINKA was HARMLESS

Mrembo: Forget anything ELSE,so long as u AGREE it was bad--then i can drink qaxwo wichu!

Ngonge--Guess not Bored any more eh? ;)

NGONGE   

Lakkad, I'm even mor bored now than I was before. These guys are starting to fall by the way side and agree with us! :mad:

AYOUB   

Ngonge and Lakadd

Guys if you so interested in the rules of war in Islam, what is our responsibility? Are we supposed

to be sitting here analyzing the rights and wrongs or how un-Islamic the ones who volunteered to do the fighting are?

Let me ask you this, if the man was a spy, did he get his just desserts?

Fact is we don't know what really happened, even the dead guy's family says was pro-war.

I bet they won't be that many pro-war gringos going to Iraq and the list of "conscientious objectors" has grown much longer this week.

Baashi   

"What is Islam’s stance concerning such an act? Can such an atrocity be justified in Islam? Does Islam allow Muslims to behead civilians and prisoners of war? Please answer me urgently. Jazakum Allah khairan for your co-operation."

The answer is posted on this website. The prominent Azharite scholar, Sheikh `Abdul-Majeed Subh and the eminent Muslim scholar and renowned Da`i Sheikh `Abdel Khaliq Hasan Ash-Shareef both stated that this act "CAN NEVER BE justified as an Islamic act"

That being said, one must put this event in context. There is a website called Iraqi Body Count. All these casualties were perpetrated by Judeo-christain forces in the name of liberty and a bid to defeat the "evil" aka Islamic radicals (in their book) to tip the balance of power in the region for Isrealis favor. Our outrage should be directed to the growing U.S. messianic instincts. There is no need for hating poor, wronged Iraqis. Even his own father blames his son's death to the "sins of Bush and Rumsfield".

Senora   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. Shame it took over eighty-two posts to finally get an admission out of you.
icon_razz.gif

Ohh.... go choke on a rock! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif