Sign in to follow this  
Thoughts

My Southall Ordeal : a taste of London(fiction)

WILDCAT   

Oh my!... oo dajis ayaa lagu jiraa maantee!...even said "walaal" and everything!...what has come over you?...sure you're feeling OK today?...cos somi' doesn't sound right.

When in doubt...play the miskiin eh Taq Taq?...no need to resort to that...we know each other VERY well...I can see right through you mate.

Taqwa   

WildCat,

When in doubt...play the miskiin eh Taq Taq?...no need to resort to that...we know each other VERY well...I can see right through you mate.

You talk as if we where introduced. Let me remind you that you don't know me, plus we have only exchanged 1 or 2 posts. Another thing is that I don't retaliate with insults or swearing, so take your seat some where else please. Your neither my friend nor adversary so please respect my wish's when I say "NO COMMENT".

P.S. This whole vicinity is a joke to me, so why do you get easily offended. This is the cyber-world Nomad.

Thoughts   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

"[Admin - It's clear these chaps are being deliberately provocative...let me say my piece...allow them to take it on the chin like men]"

Have i provoked any soul?

Samafal   

haha haha

Mr. jibril i live in london for the last 5 years and i am verily familiar with SOUTHALL and i have never heard the most of the places you mentioned in southall, definitely you made them up!!!. Besides your story doesnt add up , how on earth you couldnt find someone who speaks english in whole southall and more how could these people you talked about them are monsters, arrogant and aggressive? most of the somalis who hang around southall are young somalis who speak fluent english and although they smoke or chew qat they are not violent as you illustrated but i think your attitude may be is to blame if ever something like that happened.

i dont live in southall but i use to and people who live there are indians and immigrant somali who live together peacefully side by side.

Besides who are you to talk like this and where on earth did you live in all your life? may be you pretending one movie star or something who came to monsterland, but if arrogance have a name that should be Mr.jibril

WILDCAT   

Taq Taq ...you need no introduction...your reputation precedes you...and if memory serves...you and I have had more than one run in together...which resulted in you putting me on your official ignore list...(thank the lord) along with numerous other distinguished users.

"I don't retaliate with swearing"...no you just curse all kinds of doom upon us then fall back on your favourite "no comment" when you're called up on it...or if you're feeling particularly creative...you tear into us with your twisted sensibilities...then finish of with a "don't bother to reply" :rolleyes:

I believe I've noticed a thing or two about you...so stop playing the innocent cos we've all seen you babbling all over the board.

Jibriil...back to editing yourself I see...you know very well you didn't explain that it was fiction...it was just a big blob of unexplained nonsense...which legit southallers like Yacquub have shown to be absolute drivel...just erase the whole damn topic and be done with it

WildCat...I c you got the situation under control...there is no need for me to interfere...though i'd just love to add a tad bit more..... ;)

BUT....since HWCBM is outta words...I guess I'll pass :D

Samafal   

Mr. jibril . oK . sxb. but why on earth do you publish a fiction???.. havent you got any better thing to talk about...besides you seem intelligent why dont you benefit yourself and others instead of demanding urguments from these girls for absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

peace

mataan   

yeah very well written mr fictious

what exactly is ur point writing this piece of crap!

i am still wondering....

no offence intended

Blessed   

I have a confession, in all my years in London I have never been to Southhall. God I feel like I am missing out on something. Phew, with that out of the way.

I just wanted to suggest stand up comedy to her wildness walaahi you cracked me up, damn it girl, this is the best start to my long boring day.

The story wasn't exactly amazing neither does it upset me, but I would love to see more positivce material. In fact, I think for a work by his arrogance, it's pretty good. :D This ain't intended as an insult, so calm yoor neerfas!

Taqwa,

Your such an opportunitist walaahi. It's all good though even you made me laugh with role playing on this occasion. smile.gif

Blessed   

Hold your horses MR :mad:

I am sure the brother, Mataan is very capable of defending himself, but I'll have you know that he ain't half as light headed as you! When someone doesn't appreaciate your story it doesn't necessarily give you the licence to insult people.

Doesn't the fact that almost everyone on this page show somewhat annoyance at your story tell you something is definately wrong with it.

Walaalo, I suggest that you handle it like a man, reread and edit instead of throwing cheap shots and anyone who dares to give an opinion.

I am in way interested in exchanging insults or whatever with ya ... so safe yourself the hassel. This is simply sisterly advice.

Have a fine day :D

Thoughts   

See? Some people dont get it at all. They only oppose something, which is not meant not to be opposed or proposed to. I have proven that in this topic, now what we must know is that they simply follow others. If one opposes they all oppose and if one proposes they will all do the same. Why? they don't know....

God help yah...

See things your way...

NB: The composition belongs to a young fella from featherstone high school, who asked me to publish it for him. It wasn't a big deal.