Sign in to follow this  
Thoughts

My Southall Ordeal : a taste of London(fiction)

WILDCAT   

OOOOH...my spelling has been corrected...the shame of it...I shall go and kill myself this instant.

"Not intended to be debated or discussed"?...WTF!?...incase you hadn't noticed this is a forum...and that's exactly what it's for...DUH!

This utter nonsense is a character you seem to have MRJIBRIL, your ridiculousness wont make you anymore intelligent nor will it make you look good in public.

It’s a sad story when I refugee that used to dream of such country is now dissing it,

did you forget where you came from and how you used to live.

You don’t belong there and you should go back where you came from.

To poster

Since u've edited ur offensive remark.....there's no need for my meddling. So am gonna "nuff off" as u put it, to somewhere more interesting. icon_razz.gif

WILDCAT   

Jibriil the jerk

Obviously your basic knowledge of biology is suspect...are you still under the juvenile impression that the baby Jibby was delivered wrapped in a blanket to his mother courtesy of a stork?...where the hell do you think you came from?...get real thankless brain dead dork!

Quite Storm...probably has more masculinity and integrity in his little finger than you have in the whole of your body...

With that attitude...I bet you haven't even been in the presence women...let alone communicated with them...'cept through cyberworld perhaps!

Taqwa   

lol@Brother Jibril,

I swear am laughing my head off. Your surrounded by zoo animals and your responds was excellent. Don't bother replying to them, they are irrelevant as you said. This site is full of two faced individuals and feminist. You will be lucky if they don't annoy you. They can't seem to understand that this is cyber world, and nothing is personal.

Wa Salam

WILDCAT   

Jibriil...what a sneaky little so and so you are...editing your disgusting remarks so that it now seems Q.S, B and I overeacted...but I'm certain Admin and other readers will be clear minded enough to see who of us was the one truly out of line here.

[Admin - It's clear these chaps are being deliberately provocative...let me say my piece...allow them to take it on the chin like men]

Taqwa...lookie who's joined the fray!...if it isn't our long lost HWCBM...looks like we may have unwisely activated some kind of freaky tag-team for the down syndrome inflicted.

My final words to you dear Taqwa...*****EDITED*****.

I believe that's my que to take my leave of you gentlemen...such a double team is formidable indeed. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your mutual admiration society.

The furry One.

Taqwa   

WildCat,

I think my father would be disappointed if I started exchanging insults with you walaal, so NO COMMENT.

And What the Hell is HWCBM