Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Your clothes and how it identifies with ur personality

Thnx Modesty....I'll surley try my best to work hard on that.

I don't think that the way u dress definds the person u are. I figured this out when I met this new guy (African American) that works with me in the University. I swear if u saw this guy walking outside you'd think he was some sort of drug dealer. Come to hear.....he's in Graduate school reciving his Doctrate in Child Psychology :eek: I was really shocked. He says that he gets that misconception all the time. So I don't think the way u dress has anything to do with your life style. :D

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PYROMANIAC_PIXIE:

After reading some of these posts I was shocked to find out you all think that just because you dress a certain way you must be a certain way. Whats next witch hunts where we all pursue those so called witches that wear jeans and high heels.

Oh gimme a break!

Clothes can and sometimes may have a personality trait of yours in them. But how about people who are poor and can't afford much clothes or better clothes or how about people who dress for comfortability. And where did this colour thing come from?! you wear all black oh your either a troubled teen or a goth (seriously that's ridiculous) so I guess if you wear all white you must be an angel incarnate huh?

Clothes are self expression and most people don't dress in one style they dress in a variety of styles to match their moods. So does that mean oh they are indecisve borderline psychopaths? ....No, it just means people grow in and out of phases just like clothes.

I agree with you totaLLy-nothing more to say here.

Modesty,

how about if i am stark naked?

as you know i am a Zulu man and it is in my culture to only wear something that barely covers my assets, I only wear animal skins at the bottom and a bare chest.

so what does that say about me?

and remember i know that i am already a warrior.lol.

HEITARA.

Modesty   

^^^ Zulu what that says about you is You need to cover up :D

St.paulChick-CLothes are nothing more than fabric,but at the same time they do so much more.If you dress sloppy,and dirty no one will want to be around you, but if you look clean people welcome you with open arms.No matter what you wear ur still the same person,but sometimes the way you dress is steoretipically attached to what type of personality u'll have.But, don't judge anyone, by clothes.But,I do sometimes,like if I'm walking and I see a thugish looking guy, I cross the street :rolleyes:

Xalimo7   

It seems that most of us are Brain Washed, you can't differentiate anymore what most of the ppl stand for, either we watch too much TV, or we just become followers, since when we have to please what kind of cloth we have to wear, as long as they are clean and well ironed, that is fine by me, but this so called causual or non casual clothes , the way i see it ,is a brain wash. Not long ago i used to work this place all of sudden the new boss decided that every tuesday we can wear casual , so we can produce a lot ,

imagine that slavery mentality in a new form. Well if you are happy with it good luck,but for me i wear what ever is clean.

Oh Brother Shaka , r u crazy Naked in western countries Noh, but in the jungle of Africa that is fine.LoL.

see u dude