Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Younger Wife=Marital Bliss

Zafir   

Salaan sare Malika-bilaneey.

Xiin, Anigu waxaan qabaa maturity in aysan da'oo kaliya ku xidhneyn, oo qaybab waaweyn ay ku lee yihiin barbaarin, duruuf iyo waayo aragnimo. imisa 46jiroh aan mature ahayn baanu aragney.

Zafir   

The probability of either heads or tails baan ku apply-gareeyey bay ila tahay ?? balse waa hagaag boowe.

Zafir dont do that please. The law of average says if you marry enough 46s, you will find at least one immature one. The vice versa is true. If you marry enough 21s, you will find at least one mature one.

no heads and tails awoowe. you need a sample to try

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

for instance, the
say-wallaahi
group Ducaysane was talking about are not mature

The "say wallaahi" is a function of linguistic deficiency and says nothing about maturity. My kids would repeat "say wallaahi" only because "ku dhaaro" is not in their vernacular.

Marital bliss is an oxymoron.

Xiin is the last person I will ever ask advice of mariage. 46 old ku yeh. maxaa ku haray oo laga guursan. :D subxanalaah. Gabar baartay garoob aa ka roon miyaa sheekadaadu.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

for instance, the
say-wallaahi
group Ducaysane was talking about are not mature

The "say wallaahi" is a function of linguistic deficiency and says nothing about maturity. My kids would repeat "say wallaahi" only because "ku dhaaro" is not in their vernacular.

Marital bliss is an oxymoron.
:D:D

Don’t waste you analytical rigor on this one Castro. This say-wallahi group are known phenomenon in Minnesota Malls. To say they are immature is understatement

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Xiin is the last person I will ever ask advice of mariage. 46 old ku yeh. maxaa ku haray oo laga guursan.
:D
subxanalaah. Gabar baartay garoob aa ka roon miyaa sheekadaadu.

Wax badan baa ku haray awoowe. Midda kale yaa yiri waa gabar, ninyahow :D

Zafir   

Isku meel baanu wax u wadnaa xiinoow boowe. If i were to flip a coin of getting mature or immature 46yr old is equal to the probabilty of mature or immature 21yr old.

Ps: Geeljire's statistics lessons baan intaa ka baraty

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Don’t waste you analytical rigor on this one Castro. This
say-wallahi
group are known phenomenon in Minnesota Malls. To say they are immature is understatement

They're a product of their environment and are no less mature than their peers of other backgrounds. And as they were probably born in the Diaspora, they are likely under 20 years old (if not much younger). Those not of their age who hang around them are bona fide child molesters.