Che -Guevara

What will Professor Abdi Samatar bring to the Somali Senate?

How is he smarter then his brother his brother was a xildhihaan to at one time. Abdi samatar willl also eventually  see  the scam the koonfurians are playing.

galbeedi   

Che,

At least he will have a microphone inside the senate. As you said it was easy to criticize  Farmaajo, but we have to see how he does against Hassan Sheikh or the warlords inside the senate.

8 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I must say though he is smarter than his brother.

Ahmed is people's person compared to the rigged Abdi. In order to get a seat at the senate Abdi Ismail had traveled through a lot including KIsmaayo , barking dog of Abdi Ashi, and many other places. I can't wait to see his tantrums after he is denied a seat in the cabinet. Many years ago, when He was discussing about the presence of the UN and NGO's,, he used to say, " a simple letter to the UN" will eliminate the Nairobi based parasites. 

If I were a president, I would have hired him to do specific job like planning of the exit strategy of the foreign forces, let him clash with them, and if he succeeded, I would keep him, if clashes with " Beesha Lixaad" without success, I would have fired him and blame everything on him. The problem is , he might not get along with his colleagues.

By the way, the biggest story on our side is a large number of people from Somaliland with advanced degree seeking office , especially from AWdal.

Dr. Bayle, Phd, current minister of finance.

Dr C/salaam Hadliye, Phd former foreign minister and central bank governor.

Dr Cilmi Nur, Phd, current member of parliament seeking re-election.

Dr. Mohamed Allabari, Phd, lost to Abdi Samatar.

Dr. Abdi Samatar Phd elected to Senate.

minister Dubbe, a lawyer.

They will be sitting next to Muuse Suudi and grifters selected by Ahmed Madoobe and Deni. These men have nice pension and retirement income. Since they won't do much in the parliament or the senate, they should have given up these seats for the locals who need the  income. 

The best and the brightest had left Somaliland and aren't going back there.

In Awdal today, most of the government officials in Somaliland are mostly high school drop outs, Qat traders, and even criminals. No wonder why Somaliland had stagnated .

galbeedi   

There are many Somalis who have higher degrees, yet, unlike the fools from Awdal, they are avoiding to be dragged to a system that doesn't move forward.

Look at Minister Jamaal from SAnaag, he is bringing projects left and right to his region, while these AWdalites are just mere bureaucrats working at the office like Indians (baaniyaal).

I don't like to join Xaaji Xanjuf, but the south has no hope of getting the ship straight at least in the next five years.

Imagine Abdi has to pay cash openly at the conference to get a seat.

Have you seen how Muuse Suudi was welcomed in Mogadishu like a president?

Waar meeshan khayr kama soo socdo.

Galbeedi,

Somalis have a choice. Push for a change in the next four years, constitutional court, multi-party system, etc. Or Keep on getting Sudi, Farole, and alike.

I like the fact that Abwaan Qorane is part of the Senate now 😀

Samatar last 5 years was shouting everywhere that  f Farmaajo paid money,  and at end , it is reported with evidence Samatar was paying alot, to get selected. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Abdi Samatar will find out like his brother that Somalia is a very corrupt country with little transparency. He will grow disillusioned with the 4.5 system and just leave for good with a bag full of money.

galbeedi   

Did the good proff. said anything about Laascaanod?

I can small his BS from ten thousand kilometre.

By the way who they are kidding? when the bell rings every man will be on his own. If they are serious, they should demand the premiership and combine their 50 members to vote for the winner.

Duufaan   

Samatar  is good about the subject he teaches at the University of Minnesota. Other than that he acts childlness and not funny at all. Dr Mohamed Allabari is much more  rounded  and capable person. Sad he lost  and now we have to listen  Samatar’s unintellengent  speeches for four years.

7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Did the good proff. said anything about Laascaanod?

I can small his BS from ten thousand kilometre.

He, like many of his ilk, did not as of now. Gabdhaha ka soo jeeda Sool oo xildhibaanada ah iyo Fowsiya Yuusuf Xaaji ayaa ka hadlay bas.