Sign in to follow this  
somalialover

I have secured three, so which one of you (som-sis-oline) would like to be the fourth

"^^^^^Last time i checked poLygamy was not permitted in the USA-that is if you are residing in the states" by lucky

Lucky, I do not live in the states, but I tell you what! just last week the U.S congress have passed a law that allow a muslim man to marry four wives if he wants, but article has not been declared yet.

first of all, do you guys (girls) know that, there are more woman in this world than man!!!!

so lets all say togather at once>>>>.

"no woman left behind"

LuCkY   

^^^^^I am weLL aware of the fact that there are more women than men in the worLd but that doesnt open grounds for men to be marrying four wives-there are restrictions and certain criterias you have to meet before you do that.You dont just wake up one morning and decide im gonna marry four women-aint nothing wrong with but good Luck to aLL of you who pLann to do that.

"No woman left behind"?...Thats a bunch of BS. :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

I'm sorry I must've missed something....were you expecting a oooohhh me please...meeeee...I wanna be number 4...pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!! :confused:

Anyhow good luck with your search.....

Juxa   

NIN ADUUN JOOGOW MAXAA ARAGTI KUU LABAN, NIN AAQIRA,,,,,,,,,

somalilover, actions speak louder than words, aniga xuuuux kugu dhihi maayo, lakin before aan isi soo sharaxno, tell us what happened to the last 'unlucky' ladies,,,,,,when did u last see them? was it when u dropped them in the unemployed agency and made them clain ilmaha waxa ka dhalay BF? my my, so many Qs in my little womanly head :rolleyes:

nin yaaaban,,,,,,walalow 4 alaa kuu baneeyay, lakin nin nimadeeda inuu lahaado sow ma ahan, xaq ha galin,,,,,,,,one more thing,,,,,only onething boils my blood,,,,,the word 'nayaa'....adigi hadad sidaa u hadasho, and plz dont say i did not mean it that way, it is disrespectful anyway u look at! what hope do our boys have to become kind and wellmannared men in the future? just think about it, smart man like u smile.gif apology will be nice!

rudy,,,,,,,,well said,,,,,,only well thought man will say halki aaba qaati bilah laga joogaa, true man admits how hard it is to bring up healthy and well balanced wifey and kids.

I think it is rediciouls to say; halkii horaaban qaatibile ka taaganahee maxaa igu wato mid kale.

that shows your weakness RUDY. be a man and make the effort which will make posible for you to have any number of wifes you want (no more than four). let me tell you this, if you say I can't handle more than one HALKAASNA WAAD KAGAABIN DOONTAA.

ladies

how come there is no even one says ok I support the the policy of "no woman left behind"

I'm not calling you a liar but I have a funny feeling your just playing around. You can't possibly have three wives and be on the net. Lol. If a man had that many wives already, he'd be a very busy man.

.:peace n luv:.

I'm not calling you a liar but I have a funny feeling your just playing around. You can't possibly have three wives and be on the net. Lol. If a man had that many wives already, he'd be a very busy man. by diamond

that is true, I am always busy, but I have free-time that is when you see me on the net DIOMOND.

I love them (my wives)to death, they are very cooprative and well aware of the world we in today. they got use to it to share their man with other women "in a halaal way". when I am not around they help each other around. the Min'weeyno is always their bos. they elected her in democratic way.

they also support NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND policy.

"were you expecting a oooohhh me please...meeeee...I wanna be number 4...pleeeeeeeeeeease" BY FLYING-STILL.

I have already recieved dozons of "" oooohhh me please...meeeee...I wanna be number 4...pleeeeeeeeeeease"

but, I am still examining.

if you not mind, what does your name mean.

FLYING-STILL=STILL A SINGLE, AM I RIGHT?

well nomads, i know some will agree and others will disagree and thats what makes this world we live in wonderful! otherwise, we will all be like living in disneyland! singing its a small world!

however, if you can make 4 ladies happy, i would you like u to give us a proof by at least having them write they coments in this forum. i believe thats only fair!!! dont you agree nomads!!!

sure rudy

It will take me a week to do that (proving that I can make four ladies happy) but, nevertheless, when I finishe it I will peresent it to you.

like someone said "it is my duty to place that bury" you have to show a positive attitude toward the policy of NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND.