Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Congratulation to SOL's Motivator!

Thierry.   

Hahaha the Caano Geel (“Ethiopian Spy”) incident is stuff of legends,

CL it’s a trial period, if Ibti can turn this incident where regular guys who had an argument about Whether Atam is a terrorist or not, into making me the champion of freedom of expression, hero of Somali Hablo, a role model for impoverished youth, she will make the grade.

Norf saxiib are they chasing you abroad, I am thinking of relocating or at least pretending to be non-domicile to avoid the buggers.

NGONGE   

This is a thread for celebration. Stop complaining about your tax problems or the fights you have in coffee shops guys. :D

Haye Juxa, imisa musbaar ayaa hada lagogo miisaaba? :D

Juxa   

CL i actually blushed for first time in my life but ibti will compensate with xalwo this weekend

norf, income tax not my strongest point, laaluush sii ngonge or support his siyaasad and you are sorted. if all fails midbaa lagu sheegay southall i can get you his number

buuxo qurux and Rain thanks

i keep thinking norf and thierry must be earning over 100k to feel the pinch (add me to your will guys)

Ibtisam   

Loool 100k is for the poor Juxa, nimanka they are trying to hide the combined GDP of Somalia and SL icon_razz.gif:D

North Good luck- once they got you, they dig back 25years (that is the max they can look back) :D

Thierry hehe lol

Ibtisam   

For some reason I read North statement as "I gotta run (as in they are coming- tax people) then I saw the foot comment! Lol

congratulations, Juxa. After all the horror stories you deserve this and more. :D:D You must distribute some xalwad and fabulous cautionary tales of wayward faaraxs. Ibts will organise it(publicist haha u asked for it). smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Oo Juxa waa abuukaate miyaad ileedihiin? Alow alle, naa bal soo dhowoow...Too bad inaadan Canada iijoogin, saa dheef kuguma qabo hadaad UK wax ka kala shabineysee... :D

Mansha'allah sis, congrats...Ilaah hakuu siyaadiyo...

Ps, aniga koley hada xalwo marabo, laakiin markey xoogaa diifta ardaynimada kaa dhaqanto oo aad saabuun $30 ah kuqubeysaneyso, waxoogaa lacag (not xalwo), but lagac aan xalwo ku gato iisoo tuur!!!

Congrats again...

Ibti- do you want me to go there. I can’t picture you managing peoples, expectations and constantly kissing *** to ensure your clients maintain public profile and don’t even force me to imagine you covering us a segs scandal on behalf of your client.

p.s Thierry- Ibti has Atom pictures around her bedroom. She practically treats him like her very own Sai Babab So i dont think she can achieve what you’ve just listed.

Juxa- You don’t need to wait for ibti congrats thread to blush my dear. Just buy the darn thingy at. Again congrats. And we should endeavor not to hijack this worthy thread.