Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

My Internet Love

Posting this thread was not an easy decision to come to for a long time now; I have been using the internet as a source of finding love. At first, it seemed a little strange and was unsettled by the whole experience but as time went on it become normal. Earlier this year, I finally found love and have been happy ever since.

I become frustrated by the lack of good men in London, everywhere you go you are confronted by a lack of good men. So I decided to use the net and it’s been very successful. The good thing about the internet is that, you have the privilege of sifting and sorting out people on the basis of their likes and dislikes. It makes the whole relationship thing so much easier!

Bess.   

It seems scary...how can u be sure of the sincerity of these men. New relationships are ambiguous at best...

Besides have some patience walaal, it will happen in due time insha'allah.

And its not fair to the Somali men populous in London to generalize them, i am sure there is one hiding somewhere... ;)

Blessed   

The dorks on the streets roam the net too. Same, same but different, I suppose!

At least those you meet offline raad bay leeyihiin, you can CRB them...

Still, congrats and I hope it works out for you. smile.gif

Oz   

^^ Straight up! Bella why is it hard for you to look elsewhere beside the internet? Is there some hidden agenda behind this message.

Kool_Kat   

Seems like somebody has been bitten by the internet love bug...Lord, I remember those days...It was not out of frustration of the lack of good men around that I (in my days) turned to the internet for love search...It was for pure sillyness and games (cat and mouse sortathing)...N'way, it wasn't till I was bit I realized shidh wasn't game no more...Luckily, waan bogsooday shortly thereafter...

Aaah, the power of the internet! :D

nuune   

^^^ Wait till the winter ends, she will say, to hell with internet love.

waxani waa winter bug ee yaan la rumeesanin.

chubacka   

^ I can see the film now, two strangers, randomly seated together on the plane and the rest unfolds during the journey, but sadly has to end as soon as the plane touches down!

BP, inshallah it works out for you, but do be careful, I am sure men are even slimier online.

(no offence to any guys who shouldnt be in this section any way! icon_razz.gif )

Thanks for you well wishes and your safety warnings!

Its almost been a year and our love will grow strong! its nice to finally meet someone so special! I have to admit, the hardest bit was the meeting up. I wasnt sure at all, but our love sailed through!

Oz   

Originally posted by Bella*Princess:

Its almost been a year and our love will grow strong! its nice to finally meet someone so special! I have to admit, the hardest bit was the meeting up. I wasnt sure at all, but our love sailed through!

You arrived this year! What's his SOL user name? :D

Congrats, SOL must be doing a hell of a job.

Buuxo   

Seriously Bella! Ma SOL? Allow sahal.Eebo hano weyn mid aan geelkiisa la yaqaan oo walalkey soo feergarynkaro if need be.

Nephissa   

^^ :D . Fulayad. You can always demand photocopy of a valid driver's license [if none available a copy of his latest bank statement will do] so you could run a background check on him prior to even meeting for a shaax.