Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

although i agree with the list, there is one more, ladies! please don't be offended, oh who cares!! and that is the HO ;) !(my kind of women, at least for now) sorry but i love the no questions-ask-thing about 'em, lol (lord help me!!) :(

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

now u tell me! now i feel i live with all of them!!looool...

but as the saying goes! u cant teach an ole dawg new tricks!!

in my house-hold drama!

"honey, plz take the trash", ok sweetie!....! next day....what happened honey, u forget the trash!.....oops! sweetie i thought u said to buy more trash bags, and i did!!

end of conversation!!....! hey>> :eek:

Curly   

Let me get this right! From the 11 types of women to “stay away from†I’ve managed to get an idea of what type of woman underdog likes. It been a tough job, his list was pretty detailed, but I got there in the end.

*Drum roll please*

*Ahem*

After scrutinising underdog’s list of 11 the types of women that men should stay away from I’ve come to the conclusion that underdog would like a…

(wait for it)

“DOORMAT as a wifeâ€

That’s right folks you heard it here first! :D

underdog   

Doormat?

Come on Sue, now where did you get that idea from?

cause if I understand this correctly if a woman, isn't greedy, manipulative, unbalanced, conniving, b!tchy, cold and irresponsible then she's automatically a doormat, a slave.

Since your powers of deduction are running low on obejectivity, I'll tell you what kind of woman I like: A woman who understands her role as a wife and a mother, her children and husband come 1st, she's not along for a short ride for better or worse. I can do without the cold, sarcastic, narrow minded, newly freed women that behave like a pack of locusts, same way they can do with out me.

Now let me ask you this: since you scrutinized all the warning i've given and concluded the only woman not on that list is a "Doormat", Which of the 12 (11 in the list + Doormat) are you?

underdog   

err...hmmm...well...I saw this girl once that when the sunlight hit her at a certain angle and you squint a little she looks just like a goat.

how's that?

Curly   

Underdog

Oh so you're turning this around me are you?

I personally don't think I fit into any of the 12 types. You see you can't go around boxing everyone up into little categories, it doesn’t work. I like to think (along with almost everyone else on this planet) that I’m an individual who displays some of the characteristics you’ve mentioned. However, I am overly a good person and always mean well even when it doesn’t seem that way…I’m not selfish nor am I superficial.

So since you like to place women in these perceived categories you tell me which box I fall in. :D

Baashi   

UD has missed the most celebrated of them all.

Miss Perfect

UD fill the blank plz if u would :D

underdog   

Sue,

everyone like to see themselves as "different" and "unique"....I don't know you well enough to categorize you. These categories are not aimed at particular people, they're personas and characteristics that some women have. If I'm not mistaken you're the one who said that my ideal one is a doormat by implying that if I run from the above mentioned traits the only thing left is a doormat....no?

Baashi,

adeer, I did not miss her. the list is of women to avoid....Miss perfect get a whole thread to herself.

err...hmmm...well...I saw this girl once that when the sunlight hit her at a certain angle and you squint a little she looks just like a goat

LoooL. Good Nuff.

Curly   

when I said a doormat, It didn't mean it was the only other option left open, but rather they type of woman you would have prefered. icon_razz.gif

1373ZDoormatNatural.jpg