Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

underdog   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

I think that’s very sound advice. But I wonder if you’re one of those people who say “do as I say, not as I do!â€.

What would possibly give you that idea?

I would have you know 'old' models are classic

Afro2,

I got no beef with classics....but some of the Girls might not like being called antiques

Old models built recently and furbished with new parts are classic. Old cars left in the cold over a period of time tend to get rusty. It’s the way of the universe.

Great! Now we have a scale of ‘mistakes’ if you will to work with.

If ‘she hits the bottle and is a potential serial killer’, wouldn’t one know that by the time you dating?

And if or and its ‘too late’, what would telling it have an impact on?

To add on that, the ‘hitting the bottle’ thing is not something that really determines a partners personality, ability to flip them Malawaxs or fold my Speedo, for me at least.

I have seen many Muslims/Farahs who married white/black Ajnabis who guzzle the cold ones faster than a HUMMER guzzles the precious fluids from the desert.

If that’s a determinant in finding a partner rather watching out for your homie, then the heck is it only limited to a Farah?[or Halimo?]relationship?. shouldn’t the farah/halimo who married the AJNABI be looked out for too?, did it perhaps had something to do with the fact that, they already knew this person ‘hits the bottle’?

If that’s the case, shouldn’t your friend already know what his/her potential partner has been upto?[As earlier said by Zeph?]

Loads of horse and sheep manure combined, is what I would say.

As my cousin ShaxShaxley would say, ‘What’s fifteen on you’? :D

underdog   

Loads of horse and sheep manure combined, is what I would say.

If you want to go case by case, afro, of course you'll find reasons for not watching anyones back.

Since you're advocating selfish behavior, you tell me if there is any case where you would feel a need to tell your boy anything he might need to know.

Cause the kind of friend that can't say, "hey check your blindspots cause this chick is shifty" is the same 'friend' that will leave you in a group fight to "go for help".

Sincere   

This all depends on how well you know your friend. Snitching on the sleazbag may cause more damage than you think. If the brother is whipped and wrapped around her pinkie finger, do you think he will pay any heed to your warnings? If anything your intentions of "looking out" will put a wedge in your friendship. Sometimes silence is golden, let him find out on his own and make his own decision on whether to stay or leave.

The cliche you cant turn a .... into a housewife, has been proven wrong. So what if she painted the town red in her haydays, she can always turn over a new leaf and be true to you. It has happened.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Discreet1:

The cliche you cant turn a .... into a housewife, has been proven wrong. So what if she painted the town red in her haydays, she can always turn over a new leaf and be true to you. It has happened.

It has Happened......... happened Where?

underdog   

The cliche you cant turn a .... into a housewife, has been proven wrong

Proven wrong by who???

This all depends on how well you know your friend. Snitching on the sleazbag may cause more damage than you think. If the brother is whipped and wrapped around her pinkie finger, do you think he will pay any heed to your warnings? If anything your intentions of "looking out" will put a wedge in your friendship. Sometimes silence is golden, let him find out on his own and make his own decision on whether to stay or leave.

Regardless of the outcome, say your peice.... Lying is done with words and also with silence....open the book.

Y'all just love having skeletons in your closets...open a window and let some light in

Sincere   

Regardless of the outcome, say your peice.... Lying is done with words and also with silence....open the book.

2 sides of the same coin, You consider it lying (by keeping quite mind you) and I consider it slander. Contemplate the fact that your preconceived notion about her might be wrong, why plant the seed of doubt in your boys head at all. Unless you personaly have indulged and "made mistakes" right along with her, and know off her "sleazy" ways from first hand experience. (and thats a whole different ballgame)

Disregard my latter note, dont have any stats or facts for you guys, mere observations I have encountered.

underdog   

Slander:

slan·der ( P ) Law.

*Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

*A false and malicious statement or report about someone

preconceived notion about her might be wrong

Going back to the original question....I didn't say make sh!t up and I didn't say speard rumours... Facts, stuff YOU know. That doesn't count as slander.

Since you're advocating selfish behavior, you tell me if there is any case where you would feel a need to tell your boy anything he might need to know

Oh definitely yes

If she:

A. Wants to kill him

B. Has killed someone and or is a wanted fugitive

C. Wants to Repot him to the authorities for past felonies etc

D. Rob him off his wealth

E. Has Sexually transmitted disease [how would I know?]

F. Is a poor cook

In otherworlds, I will tell him of life threatening issues.

icon_razz.gif

6- Miss Insecure

This woman seems great at the start because she's very nice, accommodating and treats men well. But her inner insecurities don't take long to surface. Pretty soon she's calling you 10 times a day, asking to see "where the relationship is going," or because she "just wants to hear your voice." She needs constant reassurance that she's attractive, and worries incessantly about her makeup, hair and the alignment of her clothes. She's clingy, needy and compulsively agonizes that you're going to leave her at any moment for "someone better." This kind of thing can get really creepy really fast.

For some strange reason, all the women I have dated in the past fall into this category. :confused:

lol   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote: The cliche you cant turn a .... into a housewife, has been proven wrong

Proven wrong by who???
By many gurls I know. There is this distant relative of mine, who have done all the men in the world, name any nationality and she did him, is now a religious preacher and the mother of 4 children. The happiness in her house can relatively be compared to heaven.

So you can change any woman into wat u want, all it takes is determination and a whole lot of love.

And since u r out watching for your brothers, UD, why don't u watch out for your sisters as well, and list all the men to avoid at all times??

Castro   

Originally posted by Jason:

For some strange reason, all the women I have dated in the past fall into this category. :confused:

So what does that say about you?

Originally posted by ofleh:

quote:Originally posted by Jason:

So what does that say about you?
I don't know man. I was hoping someone would give an answer istead of a query. I am attracted to girls with that innocent look on their faces but I guess these types of girls are mad insecure and needy.

underdog   

By many gurls I know.

girl, What kind of company are you keeping?

There is this distant relative of mine, who have done all the men in the world, name any nationality and she did him, is now a religious preacher and the mother of 4 children. The happiness in her house can relatively be compared to heaven.

Hibo, even a broken clock is right twice a day. and it sounds to me like you're condoning the behaviour - "Do whatever you want, you can repent later"...

Would it be too wrong to assume the people with skeletons in thier closets are the ones who are against this sharing of information?

Wouldn't want a 'leaked memo' tarnishing the 'Ms. sweet & innocent"/ "Mr. Decent and honourable" image that they spent all this energy fronting. :D

P.S. Smilez is on the job with that men to avoid list ;)