Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

“Condescending pig†that blames all faults on women and refuses to acknowledge womens’ contribution to the world you know today.

Well why don’t you bring forth a list of contributions women made to make this earth more livable?

And we will see if the men here will fault women and more importantly, see if they will refuse to acknowledge those contributions.

And don’t you dare take me to the biological route.

Sue, horta why do you have to bring about ‘Types of Men’ into this topic? The topic is about ‘women to avoid’; you could comment on them, agree/disagree, refute or re affirm on the topic.

Veering off to a totally different issue [Men in your case], is not of benefit to the topic.Although I can see where you coming from.

Castro   

Ofleh, That self deprecating analysis of your manhood might be heavily influenced by a shortcoming.

Possibly. We're all lugging baggage around. It may also be due to my lifetime membership in pro-feminist organaizations.

... however it's still a transparent, lame attempt at knocking your brethren to make yourself look good.

Opinions are a beautiful thing.

Ofleh

Castro   

Oh for heaven and earth’s sake, stand by your words. Dude, there was no need for you to have retracted the statement you made.

I just admitted my analogy was crude. My point remains the same.

Sucking up to the female crowd of this place will get you know where.

Hardly a "suck up". I already have a wife and two kids. Not to mention a concubine and a couple of bartenders that depend on me for livelihood. So no suck up. I'm definitely getting my needs met elsewhere.

But enough about me, let's keep the party going.

Thanks!

Ofleh

Viking   

ofleh,

Fyling start eh? You managed to advertise atheism, condone adultery and the use of alcohol in a couple of days on a site run by and for Muslims :D Or maybe it's just your humour!

Raxmah   

The only problem is you guys warn each other all the time about these girls, but constantly seize them for attention. :rolleyes:

Curly   

Originally posted by underdog:

Sue,

you proven yourself time and again to be a few aces short of a full deck.
:D

You can say anything you want....Just don't send me the way of the queen mother
smile.gif

lol, so you know have the cheek to question my insanity huh?! Maybe I should do away with you icon_razz.gif

underdog   

There's nothing wrong with warning people, is there?

Speaking of warnings:

Question for the guys: If your friend has met a girl and he likes her, but you know this girl and she has "made mistakes" in the past, Do you tell him?

Question for the girls: If you have a friend who engages in shady tactics and she just met a really nice guy would you ask her to wise up?

STOIC   

Underdog, what if my freind is in love with this girl before i opened my big mouth?.Wouldn't my advice fall on deaf ears?.It depends on the situation,she may change for the better,such girls are always way better than the novice once :D .

underdog   

lol, so you know have the cheek to question my insanity huh?! Maybe I should do away with you

My dear,

Your insanity have never been in question. You must have gotten too close to the Illuminati and the new world order - remember Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory.

Question for the guys: If your friend has met a girl and he likes her, but you know this girl and she has "made mistakes" in the past, Do you tell him?

What kinda Mistakes?

Some are severe others are relatively simple

Originally posted by underdog:

Why dont you mind your own business and let her tell him herself all in good time? Why spoil it for them?

Question for the girls: If you have a friend who engages in shady tactics and she just met a really nice guy would you ask her to wise up?

Of course...even before the guy comes alone.

underdog   

such girls are always way better than the novice once

Stoic,

Better at WHAT? its a simple question, do you tell him or not....

What kinda Mistakes?

Some are severe others are relatively simple

Afro, you like clarification don't you? are one of those people that have to always answer a question with a question?

Man on the street: Excuse me young man, what time is it?

Afromali: what do you mean? eastern, central, mountain or pacific?

Posted by UD:

NO. call me sell out/bad friend but i call me a gentleman and a scholar.

UD,

Am sure this has happened to alot of us guys, when you spot an old girlfriend with some dude approaching you, the eye contact has already taken place so there is no way outta that.

face to face now, you say "hello" she says "hi" and to make matters even worse you kynda know the dude. Now you must extend the greetings "hey Ali, how iz't been?" after few minutes of small talk. Your old girlfriend says "Me and Ali have tied the knot, Ali is my husband". What a moment that is???

Surprised! Congratulations are in order whaaaw, hambalyo guys hambalyo. What an awkward moment that is? Do you tell Ali that you and his wife have made several mistakes on several occasions? Do you tell him that his wife has a huge mole on her back :D .? Or Do you conduct the whole situation in a gentleman way and never tell.

asxantu