Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

underdog   

So what are you basing the "UD & the doormat" theory on?

Seems like you get some unexplained 'high' from taking shots at me....must be my intoxicating personality :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

^ Now thats FUNNY!! (and untrue)

You would love for it to be funny (and untrue). the truth of the matter is that it can be addictive and can lead to statements of denial (see quote above)

Afro
... I dont appreciate you lusting after
Sue

Yeah, afro, you've been told

Castro   

To have the same list of characteristics for men would be to admit that men are as complex as women are. In my opinion, that's not that case. Therefore, if a similar list were contemplated for men it would have, at most, 3 to 4 types.

In fact, I think women have many more types not mentioned here and combinations of types found on this list.

The comparison between men and women, if you will, would be similar to that of an automobile and a bicycle. The former is more modern, has 4 wheels, an engine and a transmission and can operate (although not very well) without a driver. The latter, mind you, is older, has two wheels, two pedals and a medieval chain. It will not operate without a driver.

Crude analogy, I agree, but I think it's pretty darn close.

Ofleh

(A super fast and sophistacted, two wheeled, two pedaled bicycle)

^Interesting analogy Mr Ofleh.

So, in essence you are saying; those women cannot function without the help of an outside force? And that all a man needs is his two legs to pedal?

Referring back to your ‘crude but pretty darn close analogy’, would you be kind enough to tell me, what would be the equivalent of the ‘driving force’ behind a woman, whereas the automobile requires GAS?

Castro   

It's even more crude now that I reread it.

So, in essence you are saying; those women cannot function without the help of an outside force? And that all a man needs is his two legs to pedal?

No. I made a poor attempt at comparing a sophisticated entity to a more inferior one.

Referring back to your ‘crude but pretty darn close analogy’, would you be kind enough to tell me, what would be the equivalent of the ‘driving force’ behind a woman, whereas the automobile requires GAS?

In hindsight, I made a terrible analogy. Thanks for pointing that out. Women, in my opinion, are the force that drives this world we exist in. In all species. Period. Men are just here as accessories. And that's the best of men.

Cheers!

Ofleh, Welcome to SOL. What a sweet-smelling scent you bring. smile.gif

Dont worry about Afro, he is just jealous your coof looks better.

And you're right on all accounts.

underdog   

Ofleh,

so men are bicycles and women are cars?

Kaleido,

Sweet-smelling scent?

Sheesh !!! Too many lips on too many butts....

Ofleh, That self deprecating analysis of your manhood might be heavily influenced by a shortcoming. I must admit the "All guys are useless on their own, but I'm a little better than the average guy" argument is funny, especially in the context of your analogy....however it's still a transparent, lame attempt at knocking your brethren to make yourself look good.

B for effort

F for originality.

Bitter Bitter Bitter. Its sweet-smelling compared to the pungent odour that was emanating from this post all along. But hey, if its any consolation, ur pong doesn’t bother me anymore. Call it immunity.

I find how u think most intriguing UD. If a guy doesn’t delight at ur show of chauvinism, he gets an ‘F’? Good one. Like how you always think of urself as the authority to hand out grades and grace. smile.gif

Anyways... blah blah blah to the crap thats about follow. :D

Ofleh dude!

Oh for heaven and earth’s sake, stand by your words.

Dude, there was no need for you to have retracted the statement you made. Sucking up to the female crowd of this place will get you know where. Partly because according to chief Under Dog, the median age is ‘forty and above’. You come across as a young one. The rest of the crowd is much younger, very much younger.

It will have been much more fun, had you just stood your ground, because honestly this business of apologizing is somewhat boring. You also ruined a perfectly good argument in the making.

You get an A for effort and F for Flip floping.

Khaleido, coof? Sister am going BALD.[Yes i shaved] :cool:

Bitter Bitter Bitter. Its sweet-smelling compared to the pungent odour that was emanating from this post all along. But hey, if its any consolation, ur pong doesn’t bother me anymore. Call it immunity

:D That should make the list of memorable quotes.

Curly   

ahem...the signature is taken.

lol, I wasn't stealing it, I was merely erm...just reiterating it to the masses (yep that’s right!) of useless males (UD being a prime example of course :D ) *nodding*

Moving on, UD I was thinking about doing my own rendition of your post…entitled “brothers to avoid†but I got stuck. You see I realised men are the same and my list wouldn’t be very long with the grand old total of ONE! icon_razz.gif

One of course being the “condescending pig†that blames all faults on women and refuses to acknowledge womens’ contribution to the world you know today. A world you would have never been able to reside in had it not been for a woman…who went through agonising pain to call you her son.

I’m not a feminist but just a realist, just remember in this world you’ll be known as the son of man who was son of another man, but in the next world you’ll be the son of a woman who was the daughter of another woman.

underdog   

Bitter Bitter Bitter. Its sweet-smelling compared to the pungent odour that was emanating from this post all along. But hey, if its any consolation, ur pong doesn’t bother me anymore. Call it immunity.

Call it what you want...I call it an addiction. you know you crave it evevry morning like a shot of espresso.

I find how u think most intriguing
UD. If a guy doesn’t delight at ur show of chauvinism, he gets an ‘F’? Good one. Like how you always think of urself as the authority to hand out grades and grace.
smile.gif

...LOL - and they said "brown-nosing doesn't pay" I was expecting a fire-back from the BMX...but I guess you're doing the peddling for him. :D

underdog   

Sue,

you proven yourself time and again to be a few aces short of a full deck. :D

You can say anything you want....Just don't send me the way of the queen mother smile.gif