Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

shyhem   

Originally posted by Arawello:

^^ So you voted for
Bush
care to enlighten us

I can safely say assumption ain't the best thing u do.

No, i didn't vote for Bush, and it had nothing to do with Iraq.

underdog   

doesnt change the fact that you compared Women to Cars, and now Goats and apples/oranges.

We can go in circles. Just give up

I'm not trying to change the fact...now that you mention it....lets see if there's any any truth in comparing women and cars...

-Ferraris are Fast and good to look at and be seen in...However they're usually expensive and guzzle gas and high insurance - high maintenance and when you're not around it you always feel someone else might be plotting to steal it.

- Dodge Caravans are realatively safe and transport children well. they're not ment for racing and all the groceries fit nicely

-a Honda accord is reliable and fairly good looking depending on it's condition, it's sometimes low-maintenance and economical but has the pontential to thrill if handled properly.

:D:D:D give up kulaha !!!!

Pujah   

Somerican Apologies bro...I shouldn't have assumed that...I just dislike the guy in the oval office that i am actually counting the days to 08 ellection

HeHeHe.

U.D;Good Knowledge about cars there.

Let’s see how well you know goats.[Dont worry,i am coming to oranges and apples too] icon_razz.gif

Well its only fair, don’t you think so?

:D

SKY, have you considered anger management classes? :eek:

The list comprises more or less of 99% of women. Good luck spotting the elusive 1%. :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

The list comprises more or less of 99% of women. Good luck spotting the elusive 1%.
:D

99% of women you know.

I say its more like a 60:40 split with the acceptable women having the greater edge. Elusive? I think not.... Who do you think has advanced women by leaps and bounds?

hint: no one from the list above

-Lily-   

I almsot fell of my chair, these type of ppl don't exist, they are a fiction of crazed white men's imagination.

underdog   

Kaliedo,

abaayo, no accusation at all. I was implying the majority of the women I know do not fall in the categories.

Waterlilly,

they exist, you just need to get out more.

Xoogsade   
Waterlily , exactly my sentiment. I think the comments aptly fit most white women. Victims of blind feminism. Somali women aren't that extreme even if some are a little off track. Miss B!tch is my type though :D Something nice about selfish women.

Miriam1   

its just a funny read! one person's opinion and observations on the women out there..relaz folks...

highly exaggerated characteristics though, ever thought that grouping women who may behave somehow in this manner, have specific individual issues-life isnt a cake walk for everyone...not all of us had the perfect childhood or are sitting right now in our parents home waiting for mr.right...so issues evolve! how about a bit of understand?

UD are those lists of women from experience??? Because if their not u shouldn't talk.

And I ain't scared to say that I'm Miss(now mrs.)Turncoat.

Nice one Najma..I can't stand mama's bot.ughhhhh