Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

underdog   

Ok Guys, let's dig into this barrel and sort out the bad apples....not just the visibly damaged but the ones with the worms inside. Here's the women you need to steer clear of:

1- Miss Feminist

This woman postulates that all the ills of society are orchestrated by men and the best thing a man can do to improve himself is cut off his testicles and grow a pair of ovaries. She believes that women are angelic creatures who would make the world a utopia if only the male "patriarchy" would allow them to. Any woman who promotes these absurdities lives in a fantasy world and will have no problem at all treating a man in a way that she would never herself abide by. You can easily identify her by her incessant mantra, "All men think with their penises." Avoid her at all costs.

2- Miss Take

She's out for your money -- pure and simple. Miss Take is the ultimate in high maintenance. She expects a man to finance her entire life just because she is biologically female. To her, a man should pay for drinks, dinners, trips, flowers, and jewelry, while she feels absolutely no guilt or compulsion to reciprocate. She is nothing but a whitewashed prostitute. Miss Take thinks she is gold and is worth a million dollars. She is greed personified. Since she has no concept of someone else's feelings, her only interest is in getting what she wants. And don't be fooled -- some apparently very "nice" girls are the greediest of them all.

3- Miss Romance

This type of woman lives in a fantasy world of Lifetime Channel movies and romance novels. Every night she goes home alone to spend hours flipping through her bride magazines, imagining that, at any moment, Prince Charming will ride up on his white horse, sweep her off her feet, and offer her a problem-free existence for the rest of her life. The Miss Romances of the world have been coddled by parents and family, told they are "princesses," and have absolutely no idea that real life consists of paying bills and cleaning toilets. Miss Romance will expect to be taken care of, will be a dud in bed, and will, almost overnight, turn into a shrieking nag. Run.

4- Miss Elusive

This woman is closely allied to Miss Romance, but with a dark side. She is usually one of the "walking wounded" -- someone who has been hurt in past relationships and so subconsciously avoids or sabotages new relationships in the present. Your association with her will be one of utter frustration, as first she shows great interest in you, but very quickly runs away -- then repeats this cycle over and over again. Miss Elusive is the queen of mixed messages. She will flirt with you and date you, but you'll never get past "friend" status. What you will get is a million excuses for her unavailability, all calculated to deceive herself that she just doesn't have time for a relationship. Save yourself some heartache -- don't get involved with her.

5- Miss Angry

Like Miss Feminists, Miss Angrys really don't like men. They scorn the male gender and can rattle off all the wrongs and misdeeds of every man they've ever encountered. To Miss Angry, there's no such thing as a nice guy -- they're all "jerks," "creeps" and "pigs." Many of them have lots of simmering anger at men, which can explode at any moment like an erupting volcano. Unless you're into lots of drama and screaming, stay away.

6- Miss Insecure

This woman seems great at the start because she's very nice, accommodating and treats men well. But her inner insecurities don't take long to surface. Pretty soon she's calling you 10 times a day, asking to see "where the relationship is going," or because she "just wants to hear your voice." She needs constant reassurance that she's attractive, and worries incessantly about her makeup, hair and the alignment of her clothes. She's clingy, needy and compulsively agonizes that you're going to leave her at any moment for "someone better." This kind of thing can get really creepy really fast.

7- Miss B!tch

Miss B!tches are the sulkers, pouters and ball-busters of the female world. They are very unpleasant people who treat their fellow humans poorly, care only about themselves, and aren't concerned at all if they hurt you or anybody else. Most Miss B!tches qualify as Miss Takes, too. Miss B!tches are usually good-looking and well dressed, and you can easily identify them by the scowls on their faces as they imperiously strut through the world.

8- Miss Me

A close relative of Miss B!tch, Miss Me is entirely focused on herself. Miss Me needs to be the constant center of attention no matter what she does or where she goes. She is a selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving narcissist who was raised as "daddy's little girl," and expects the same from you. Unless you enjoy the company of spoiled brats, stay far, far away.

9- Miss Turncoat

She's a conniving little piece of work who's an expert at conning men. Miss Turncoat will tell you exactly what you want to hear until you're hooked deep into the relationship (or married)… and then the truth comes out. Overnight, your sweet little girl turns into a demanding, greedy, mercenary who will browbeat you into submission if she doesn't get her way.

10- Miss Tease

Usually, you can spot Miss Teases a mile away because she flirts with anything in pants and flaunt her sexuality at every opportunity. Sometimes she sponges off older men; sometimes she's a ball-buster who enjoys getting men sexually excited and then walking away; and sometimes she just basks in her sexual power by attracting men like bees to honey. No matter how she operates, you can't trust her because she craves male attention and if somebody better comes along, she'll dump you in a heartbeat.

11- Miss Controlling

She is a subtly nasty one who will wind up directing every phase of your life. She will tell you what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what friends you can have, what you can eat -- everything. And if you try to stand up for yourself, she will cry, scream, pout, or use any other deceptive female tactic until you give in and succumb to her demands.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Thanks for the warning UD.

But i just would like to add, there is NO woman is this world that doesn't have atleast 7 out of the 11 Characteristics/personality mentioned above plus the one they already Possess.

Warning or NO warning we don't have a chance. It all biols down to Luck/Nasiib i think.

ps:knock on wood :D

asxantu

NoVa   

^^^^loool@every woman has at least 7/11 characteristics...Yeah'Right!!!'i' probably am' carryin bout 11/11 out of them' now.. icon_razz.gif

UD so u' being doing alot of researchs now days on all kind of women...lol...So who scared u the most Miss Angry or Miss Controllong????...it must have being 2 much headache'z to go throught all that @ one time...Lol...

Kaalay hadana waxaa keentay wiilsha inaa ka'buuxisid gabarage b.s.....ur making it seem as if us women' r like wax la'ga cararo'...don't scare the boyzzzz like daat..come'on u' know there are Many Women in the world that dont' hold any of those charectisitcz that u 'mentioned let alone' even resemle'them... ;):Dicon_razz.gif

underdog   

Nova

it must have being 2 much headache'z to go throught all that @ one time

You have no idea !!!! a lesser farax would have been going through bankruptcy, paranoia and nervous breakdown.

come'on u' know there are Many Women in the world that dont' hold any of those charectisitcz that u 'mentioned let alone' even resemle'them..

I know there tons of women who don't fit the profiles above.... but they gotta show themselves.

Besides, Kamabuxiin b.s. it's just a guide...adba waa ogtahay naagahaas in ee jiraan. This is an "ISKA JIRA" for Xarfaanta loo gambade...Call it an "Exposé"

najma82   

Now girls this is for u

10 TYPES OF MEN TO AVOID:

1. The Couch Potato

2. The Guy at the Club

3. Mr. "Prissy" Boy- the guy who is just too pretty

4. The "I" Syndrome Guy

5. Constant Liars- Guys who always tell stories about the occupation or lives

6. Cry Baby- the guy who is "too" sensitive about everything

7. Mama's Boy- you know about these guys...

8. The Gym Guy- the guy who looks like he is at the gym 24/7

9. The nice guy who won't get over his ex

10. Mr. Over-Eager- wants to know if your exclusive after the 3rd date

^You know, all you had to do was comment on the topic, not post a counter to what the brother did.

U.D; i believe a true man can TAME all these 11 types of women.

No Need to Avoid em.simpletons sir. :D

Loved the Miss Bi+ch tho' ;)

Najma,

come'on u' know there are Many Men in the world that dont' hold any of those charectisitcz that u 'mentioned let alone' even resemle'them... :D:Dicon_razz.gif

asxantu

najma82   

Afro He was trying to give a warning sign to the guys, so i guess i can do the same thing for the girls too, so if u have a problem with that, well sowwie nothing much i can do about it. :D

najma82   

Checkmate stop being a copy cat man lol, like afro said, i know u can do better than that...lol ( now u can call me a copy cat too :D )

lol   

UD This is all I am gonna say

Originally Posted by Afro: U.D; i believe a true man can TAME all these 11 types of women.

Sky   

Underdog, war ninyahow ma waalantahay adiga? All those women you just summed up for us, I TAME THEM! They are nothing man, no need to avoid. Confront them and take up the challenge!

Listen man, let me tell you how a MAN like me handles these 11 women.

1- Miss Feminist

use your belt on this kind. walaahi kibir baa ka batay kuwaan. as in matter of fact si fiican uu garaac kuwaan!

2- Miss Take

burn all her clothes! and sell her jewellery if she argues why you burned the clothes. and than take another girl out with the earned money, that'll teach her :cool:

3- Miss Romance

keep a close eye on this woman. when her evil side starts to kick in, make sure you have a weapon near you. for the rest, just spoil her. shes your woman, she deserves it!

4- Miss Elusive

do the same thing to her. say shit to her that not even a monkey can understand. you gotta play fire with fire baby! :cool:

5- Miss Angry

same thing as with miss feminist

6- Miss Insecure

just make sure you always check her wrists and smell the toilet if someone threw up. these girls need a daddy.

7- Miss B!tch

threaten to kill her! that will keep her mouth shut throughout the relationship.

8- Miss Me

kuwaan si fiican baan isu naqaana! :D kick her to the kitchen. she cant come out till she made something delicious.

than you give her all her belongings back. make sure you do this every day till "Miss Me Me Me" becomes "Miss Insecure"

9- Miss Turncoat

waryaa you are Mister Turncoat and better at it to boot! make her life miserable hadii ay heerkaas gaarsiisan tahay.

10- Miss Tease

disguise as a stranger and let her try to get your attention. than dont hesitate and humiliate her in front of everybody by any means nessecary!

11- Miss Controlling

my belt is my remote control. believe me, she cant pull that shit on me. im not dumb!