Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

Mujahida   

Hijabified, Sistaa MashaAllah smile.gif What can I say, that came really by surprise, I never had a Sista name me on S.O.L. So i'm happy that you wanna see me. I'd Love to welcome you with an open heart Sweetie. By the way our house is kinda big ;) . So shyhem don't feel left out brotha, and Alto & Og_Moti lol. smile.gif Thank's guys, I lOVE YOU All too!! ;)

Wa/Salam

OG Moti   

I dont know what to say.. you guys made my day... smile.gif

silent-sistah

O_G motti, makes me laugh

but i am serious always and my words are facts and actual stories not made up smile.gif

Asraa

OG-MOTI,,, He is kinda cool guy

thanx sis but take kinda from the sentence, cause then he is cool has more impact..and makes me more :D

Hijabified Sista

OG_Moti- You come up with such weird topics lol, nice though

life is weird sis and when u are in Asia ala maxaad weird iyo wareer arki.. i have been invited to fried ants for dinner, and i was so angry and almost mindi galin someone.. i did not even test it thou... smile.gif

LATEAFHA

Alto & Og_Moti lol.

waaw sister u inviting us in ur house. i dont wana share a room with no one .. so tell Alto from now i got the bigger room.. smile.gif

thankx girls Big kisses for you guys and guess what you all welcome to Cambodia and i will make sure you will not have to eat Ants or snakes, we got chicken thou i have feeling none of you will eat after i told you my sad story about the Day i cried.. looooooool peace and one love

LuCkY   

WELL MY LIST AS OF NOW CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:

HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS MENTIONED ME SO FAR.

CLOWN-HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR, VERY WITTY AND NICE ALL AROUND IN THE SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY THE CLOWN:

Damn *****, did you have to say that out loud?

now all these Girls will think of me as a PIMP!

so I see even my girl has a Crush on you now .

THATS VERY FUNNY!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHYHEM:

The class I and I miyaah, loOOL......When i hit San Fran i wanna c where u hide 'em latino ladies.With all the guys in San Fran been gay guys, dude u must be keeping all the ladies to u'rself.

ISNT THAT THE TRUTH-WELL FOR MOST OF THEM ANYWAYS.

Adna   

Salaama calaylkum

OK,,,, OG-MOTI, I will take kinda back, i will do any thing that will keep my bro happy right!! smile.gif so, you're cool, and very smatr as far as i read your posts. well thanks again, nothing personall in my writting ,,, much love to ya'll

Well from my spending quite a lot of time reading old stuffs of some memebers who are not here anymore, my list as of this moment would be:

1. Che-Guevra

2. Baashi

3. Chikita

4. Laziegirl

5. Scorpion_Sista

6. Raxiil

7. lulla

8. Princess-Sexy

that is it at this moment. au revoir

Abdinuur   

I forgot most the pple 'back in the day' cuzz they aint around anymore...like LadyFatima, Lulla, just to name a two...lol

But I met Scorpion_Sista...she's the coolest! and few others.

My list would include:

Tamina, and OgMoti from Cambodia, Ayaanick...

And anyone whose cool, outgoing, likes to have fun, clean, and dram-free.

Clown...I did say "NO HARD FEELINGS"

Do you understand what that means? I guess not~

Anyway if you need lessons on how to quote a person then I wouldnt mind giving you a lesson or two...Coz you dont know how to QUOTE A PERSON...(".) smile.gif

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

Originally posted by CLOWN:

[qb] Move over people and let Clown do his thang!

as far as i'm concerned i would never ever like to meet some of the girls in this thread for the simple fact that they're 2 rude and unrealistic so all y'all Girls if you ain't on my list then i guess you know what that means.

i begin with the Home Boys!

1-OG_MOTI (i wouldn't mind coming to Cambodia but only if you'd promise to hook me up with prime minster HUN SEN'S daughter)LOL.

2-Shyhem( what can i say about this Dude, he's the one and only true Jah Man in this thread)

3-DA_BEAST(he's a great guy, full of wisdom but i already met him and if you didn't know he happens to be none other than my own Cousin and I LOVE HIM to death)

4-Rudy( you aight Dawg)

5-Dhuusaaye( the Kismaayo Dude)

6-Muqawad(macallinka weyn)

8-and the rest of the Gang!

and for the Girls...

apart from my Baby Xafsa whom i'd love to meet her all over again this is my A-List.

1-MizZ_LeXuS( Strange Name)

2-Ex_Dane ( i better say no more)

3-Jasmiin (mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh)

4-Simple Woman (her avatar looks wild)

5-STHLM_Lady ( Miss Sweden)

6-Princess_Sexy( she's aight)

7-Lucky ( My Cali Girl)

8-Pyromaniac_Pixie(she's my allied)

9-Silent_Sista(just to make her talk)

10-Muslim_Sis ( she's cool sista)

so that's my A list for now but hey who knows i might decide to expand the list to 2 pages!

maasha allaah - jazzaka alaah khair my brother in Islam And I Like you All of you for the sake Of Allaah, you are so wonderfull brother's and sister's, May allaah bless you All// Aamiin

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

clown and his girl, (aint met the girl,,,but clown is funny)

nuune, nice brother

shayhem, i like you to

sijui, cool brother

O_G motti, makes me laugh

and O_G girl, thinks like me

muslim sister, MashaAllah (cant say nothing else)

deadly vision, makes me cry and reaches my heart with his poetry

complex-mind, ,,like her way of thinking

poetic-guy(cant remember his name),,,, nice lines.

pixie,,,,different views to me , but i like her expressions

and the rest of u, u make this place what it is,,,,thanx for the great wlcm,,,,and i feel comfortable talking to u guys,,,

im serious about the group hug!!!!

Maasha Allaah my dear sis -- I like to meet you too, you are my best sis I ever had jazzaki alaah khairal-jazaa ukhil cazizah!

Changed   

OOH MY GOD

OG GIRL WANTS TO MEET ME I WANT TO MEET HER TOOO......I WANT TO SOMALIA TO VICATION WITH HER ...SHE INVITED ME AND I COULD NOT TAKE IT

Haneefah   

OG_girl...I'm glad I was the first to wlc you sweetie, I'd luv to meet you too...although my visit to the arab world is nowhere near, lol.

Og_moti...thanks walal, i'm kinda liking your nonviolent, "spread the love" sort of approach to things...so it'd be nice to meet you too!

And as far as other nomads...there's many I'd love to meet, just can't count them all for now.

DAMN....i missed my chance to meet CLOWN! (KICKING MA SELF!)

POSTED BY MUSLIMS SIS

Maasha Allaah my dear sis -- I like to meet you too, you are my best sis I ever had jazzaki alaah khairal-jazaa ukhil cazizah!

<--feels all mushy and emotional, wa iyaaka sister, i cant wait till we finalise this meeting1

Silent Sista ...Thanxxx i wish to see u too.

Come to us one day in midle east

lol, hey, once i qualify in ma job, imma come work in them araab countries, just have ma house ready!

O_G MOTTI, lol, waryaa just be happy we wanna meet u!

SHAYHEM,,,,,im a skint student, pass my ticket and ill came see ur afro! (or was it a goofy smile?)