Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY THE CLOWN:

Lucky,

my Cali Girl, you're a wonderful human being and a Great friend of mine!

i wish you all the best.

P.S i'm sending my regards all the way from AFRICA!

THANKS CLOWN...NOT EVERYBODY HERE CAN SAY THAT ABOUT ME. YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT FRIEND TO ME AS WELL.

***LET ME KNOW WHO IT GOES IN AFRICA***

I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK...YOU MIGHT NEED IT.

Now why are you seeking for my attention CLOWN.

Dont you get enough attention in the CIRCUS?

I guess not~ :rolleyes:

If you didnt know CLOWN, Currently we are in WINTER. Summer has passed mate. ;)

Why are you seeking for my attention CLOWN?

Does my attention mean so much to you? If that's the case then I am going to give you my whole attention :rolleyes:

Maybe you didnt know this CLOWN but Summer has passed mate and we are currently in WINTER :eek: Chilli :eek:

:D

Buubto   

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

[QB] To be Really Really Really HONEST, I'd love to meet
BUUBTO
sHE'S So awesome in everway. She's so well Educated Islamicly.

Waaaaaaaaaaw indeed I am flattered thanx a lot sis Lateafha, I am not sure being awesome & well educated islamicly, I try my best. Me too I would love to meet you, I love reading your posts too. Since we neighbors one day it might be possible.

There is a lot of people I like reading there posts & don’t mind meeting them.

Kamila (very nice & open minded sis with good sense of humor)

Muslimah (talented sister with strong Islamic qualities & good sense of humor, love reading her posters in Islam section)

Mizz hurricane (a wise girl with good Islamic knowledge)

Xafsa (an open girl with cool personality)

muslim sis (nice sis with strong Islamic qualities)

Ilahaam (great sense of humor with cool personality)

MMA (funny dude with good sense of humor love reading his posts always puts big smile on my face icon_razz.gif )

LST (good personality)

Mujahid (talented bro with good Islamic knowledge)

Jamaal 11, OG Moti, Barwaaqo, Amiinah (Nice nomads with good sense of humor, like reading their posts).

P.s I Have being in S.O.L for nearly 2 years now, there is lot’s of nomads that I enjoying reading their posts & don’t mind meeting them. Unfortunately I can’t mention all of those nomads otherwise the list won’t end.

Mujahida   

Salamaalaykum everyone

Og_Girl Habibti thank's smile.gif

I also must admit for the short time you've been here i came to figure that Your a Great sista Keep up the good work sis. You need to come and see New Zealand.Esp the south Island. It's just magnificent! Hey OG_GIRL do you know Miami Band? From kuwait? Ohhhh They're great. smile.gif

Allah Hafiz

OG Moti   

looooooooool@ Lathefa sis did you know that I was so closed to be a member of Maimi band.. we use to sing in the beach and encouraged them to form a band, and because my dad being Sheekh weyn .. i could not join, cause i would broken his heart if i did.. looooooooool they still try to pull me into their band, but now i lost my magic voice that i use to have but no more, teaching took all my voice.. .. why do i have the feeling that you dont believe me..? hey lathefa u are in Newzeland, waaw land of peaceful people, i heard u can hit a newzlander in the face and he wouldnt reply even a word... is that true, and dont invite OG_girl there, she might "isdhiib as a qaxooti" .. lots of love to all my dear nomads..peace

OG Moti   

oh my god .. this little OG_girl, come to this site to kill my suuq.. I wish if admin could bounce her or block her or even threaten her to stop abusing me.. no matter how hard i promote myself .. she kills it in few words.. Og_girl why be xaasid when u can be xalwo, why be abusive when u can be amazing? .. peace

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Buubto:

Xafsa (an open girl with cool personality)

Thank you girl.... you know I love all mu sister in here.

Waryaa clown you be kissing people behind my back huh? waa noo talaa....to add insult to injury you gotta say that her lips are sweet. ok..its like that huh? :mad:

Hibo   

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

quote: lateafah

I'm a big fan of the new zealand rugby team(the All Blacks) and incase i go there to see Lomu, lateafah will be of help 2 da brother.

Shyhem I think Jonah Lomu Is nice. I've seen him play last year, he's extremely Big & Tall. WoW Quite amazing is that you watch RUGBY. I don't mind showing ya around Bro!
;)

Hey Shujui, Long time no see!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by CLOWN:

Dude hawa wote wana taka mboro una sikiya so tandhika wote hata yangu....LOL!

lakini usi umize sana ok?
;);)
! [/QB]

LMAO

beste wewe ni wazimu

unfortunately the two guys i desprately would have liked to meet are not here any more.

klown and his cousin mindstate the terrible twins.lol.

but still there are somany other nomads who i wouldn't mind meeting up with them especially lucky,juxaa,kool_kat,og_girl,cute_lilgirl,princess sexy,muslim sis,flying-still,og_moti,shaka zulu,rudy,batuulo and the rest of them nomads in here as they are all good people.

OG_Girl   

Thanx Twisted Ayeeyo , i would love to meet u too sweety as OG_Moti said hope u will back in our nomad family soon, love ya sis .

salaam