Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

OG Moti   
Juxa welcome sis, but who is sweet zaiim, i looked for that name but then i found zaiim in my signature, maybe u talking about me, do i know u? if i do great to have someone u know..loool welcome..

AalTo   

waw ..it seems like (shukansi bilaawgiis)..lol

OG-motI(EY HAKU CUNO)

here is my list:

tall lady as my name sounds..tall, tall ,tall.

2) IYADA ASIGA KULIGEEN :

3)MAAAAAAAAAJOOOOOOOO..WE MET ONCE( COOL GUY..ACTIVE AND CREATIVE..BUT LAZY..HANDSOME..BUT I AM AMAZING WHY MAAJO IS HIDING HIM SELF ON SOMALIAONLINE.very popular on the internet.I USED TO KNOW HIM ..VERY SOCIAL MAN..YO WAT IS WRONG WITH U)

3) MUREFU...(DJ-MAN..TWIN OF MAAJO..I HEAD U LOST IN LONDON..I KNOW YOU ..NAGAHA ILAHEY ISKA DHAAF)

3)ameenah( aslamu aleykum..sis..i forgot my watch at home..and dmm computer is telling wrong..what is the time by your watch plz..i am afraid to get late?)lol

4) cute_lilgirl( nice girl..i like to meet but distance:)

5) og_girl ( did u study ur lang:)

6) sthlm_lady(walaley last sammer in sweden..gebedha aan buska ku kulanay adiga miyaa..)

7) darman (salan bro creative person..but saxibow i thought you spent waqtigaga nuskiis on somaliaonline)

6)sujui1( habariyako muzeya)

7)lakkad(salaam u seem like odey hore.."aboo bidara dhamaatay")

8) lateafha( hey attrective nick)

9) jamaal-11(11ka magaladaan miyaa:)

10) batuulo(aslamu aleykum)

maajo and murefu labadiina ay hanii cuno..

inta kale suuqa ceelgarweyne aanigu sugaa..hurda i heeso ..jaaaaaaaaw

yah, og-gal, sorry about heavy breathing i got stuck on this line and try to say it...

[maajo and murefu labadiina ay hanii cuno..] :confused:

og-gal: can u tell me what this is say!!

Mujahida   

Alto thanx there Bro, Strange thing is I've never seen ur nick be4 lol, Luuqa a la iska Shii-shaa miya? lol, Excuse my somali smile.gif

To be Really Really Really HONEST, I'd love to meet BUUBTO sHE'S So awesome in everway. She's so well Educated Islamicly. Not to mention NAZIHA she's intelligent and seems so calm too. I might see Naziha one day. She's a kiwi after all, (who knows) hehehe ;) Allah knows best!

Oh I almost forgot, SHUJUI, where is he by the way? Ah I'll leave it like this smile.gif !

Salamz

Blessed   

Honestly, I like alot of people on this site. I started to make a list but It would seem that I'll be here a long time - so unless I've sent you a death threat via your PM you are loved by me for seem reason or another. ;);)

Originally posted by AalTo:

3)ameenah( aslamu aleykum..sis..i forgot my watch at home..and dmm computer is telling wrong..what is the time by your watch plz..i am afraid to get late?)lol

Wa Aleimkum AsSlaam sweetie.

It is 2:40 lol . How comes you chose to ask me the time?

Ameenah--she's so compassionate, and everyone seems to love her....and i can see why

Sexy Princess - that is the sweetest thing some1 said about me darling.. Thank you and you Miss Captivating ... love ya ;)

Thx all those who mentioned my name the feeling is mutual. I have been very very lucky i must admit. It seems that i have meet alot of nomads and the expirence has been great, so inshallah i'll meet more in th future as well.

maajo   

AALTO MACALIN ABAHIIS WIIL IYO CAANO GEBER IYO CAANO XAASKI LABAAD IN AAD GUURSATAY AYAA MAQLAY.

EY HAKU QANIINO..U REALLLLY REMIND ME (THAT WAS A LIFE BRO)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..EY HAKU QANIINO.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

shyhem: There is something mysterious bout this guy that i just don't get

LOOool i didn't know about the "mysterious" thing,maybe i should pay attention to what i do next or can you give a hint.Surely i would like to met you too, so that together we can define simplicity.

Clown

2-Shyhem( what can i say about this Dude, he's the one and only true Jah Man in this thread)

The class I and I miyaah, loOOL......When i hit San Fran i wanna c where u hide 'em latino ladies.With all the guys in San Fran been gay guys, dude u must be keeping all the ladies to u'rself.

shyhem   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Shyhem
: Always makes you want to go the extra mile and ask more..if you know what I mean…

How can i forget the sweet lady,the princess who took my horse when i went to pee behind the acacia tree.Be warned lady Chilvary is alive and kicking.Surely i would love to met u too insha-allah.

I also like to met.............

Athena

She is acool lady.

Ilhaam

She defines decency.

Xafsa

Very mature and cool personlity

Malaika

Very concerned about other,a sister with good heart.Did u see when she stopped for the guy whose car had a problem in the freeway.

Silent sista and hijabified sista

this two sisters are cool

lateafah

I'm a big fan of the new zealand rugby team(the All Blacks) and incase i go there to see Lomu, lateafah will be of help 2 da brother.

Shuju,rampage,darman,S.O.P.,Cheguvera, meeeeeeen le'mme just say i wanna met everybody,i have nothing to lose and everything to gain,with that i say my black folks u better get strapped coz life ain't sweet here

Mujahida   

lateafah

I'm a big fan of the new zealand rugby team(the All Blacks) and incase i go there to see Lomu, lateafah will be of help 2 da brother.

Shyhem I think Jonah Lomu Is nice. I've seen him play last year, he's extremely Big & Tall. WoW Quite amazing is that you watch RUGBY. I don't mind showing ya around Bro! ;)

Hey Shujui, Long time no see!! smile.gif

OG Moti   

oh my god, no matter how much i try to be a lover, the girls want me to be a fighter,

by: Sweetrose

Moti i am ur new night mare . better to welcome me

SweetRose Welocme to NomadHood, know i am A lover, never a fighter

peace welcome and enjoy ur stay