Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

quote:Originally posted by Simple Woman:

hmm if i were to meet some ppl.. it'd have to be

Cute_lilgirl: nice personality n outgoing

hey u are too, and i don't mind see u too u nice and fun person to be with....
;)

What makes cute-lilgirl tick? It’s a premonition and would like to advice her to stop chasing her tail and going around in a never-ending circle. Life is rewarding only for those who help themselves not for those who cry for help. Let the wise take note of this.

La-y-La   
Originally posted by OG_Girl:

loooooooooooool @najmah_03, girl u r smart can we be friends...plzzzzz :D

believe me girfriend, i woudnt dream of it, lemme say it again, believe me, okeeeeeeey ha ha.

peace ma ppl!

maajo   

sxbyalow where is my BEST FRND MUREEEEEEEEFUUUUUUUUUU..i did not see him as he reached ..to london...

others janada no balan ah:)

Originally posted by CLOWN:

Move over people and let Clown do his thang!

as far as i'm concerned i would never ever like to meet some of the girls in this thread for the simple fact that they're 2 rude and unrealistic so all y'all Girls if you ain't on my list then i guess you know what that means.

i begin with the Home Boys!

1-OG_MOTI (i wouldn't mind coming to Cambodia but only if you'd promise to hook me up with prime minster HUN SEN'S daughter)LOL.

2-Shyhem( what can i say about this Dude, he's the one and only true Jah Man in this thread)

3-DA_BEAST(he's a great guy, full of wisdom but i already met him and if you didn't know he happens to be none other than my own Cousin and I LOVE HIM to death)

4-Rudy( you aight Dawg)

5-Dhuusaaye( the Kismaayo Dude)

6-Muqawad(macallinka weyn)

8-and the rest of the Gang!

and for the Girls...

apart from my Baby Xafsa whom i'd love to meet her all over again this is my A-List.

1-MizZ_LeXuS( Strange Name)

2-Ex_Dane ( i better say no more)

3-Jasmiin (mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh)

4-Simple Woman (her avatar looks wild)

5-STHLM_Lady ( Miss Sweden)

6-Princess_Sexy( she's aight)

7-Lucky ( My Cali Girl)

8-Pyromaniac_Pixie(she's my allied)

9-Silent_Sista(just to make her talk)

10-Muslim_Sis ( she's cool sista)

so that's my A list for now but hey who knows i might decide to expand the list to 2 pages!

Thanx bro...Much appreciated :D :cool: if you come to sweden,well you just found your personal guide :rolleyes:

Senora   

hmmm well let me see.....

i would love to meet the following people

1)underdog(he's pretty intelligent, and he seems to have a sense of humor--have u seen the Jokes section lately, we might as well name it after him now)

2)Clown ( he's so flirtatous and full of himself, its kind of cute)

3)OG_Moti( he's a bit weird and i guess im tryin to find out if he's like that in person)

4)libaax_sankaatbte( he seems so mature, and thats a total plus)

5)Darman(he has a hint of creativeness, and a dash of humor, just the ingredients for my kind of guy)

now as for the girls

1)Scorpion_Sista--i love her sincerity....and i always enjoyed reading her posts.....come to think of it, i havent seen her around??i wonder where she is

2)Cute_lilgirl--she reminds me of my little sister( which by the way is a good thing)

3)Simple_Woman--she was the only sweet one to admit that she wanted to meet me :D thanks a bunch

4)Kool_Kat--because she's cool....duhh need i say more

5)Ameenah--she's so compassionate, and everyone seems to love her....and i can see why

6)Barwaaqo--she's so smart, and i admire her passion to fight against injustice

thats all i can think of for now,

Burco’s 1st Lady: we’ve met once before SOL and we haven’t seen each other since then, I love you girly girl:)

Lakkad : one of the coolest people…down to earth, up to sky, or even in between:)

Shujui : Funnnnnnnnnnnnny…we share the good jokes

Darman : reminds me of all the good things I missed, and I mean “Arab Jokes”

Shyhem : Always makes you want to go the extra mile and ask more..if you know what I mean…

The one and only, OG-Moti , you’re an awesome friend to have…….

Everyone else in SOL: I love you guys for keeping this web as friendly as it could be..

Curly   

Thanks OG luv :)I'm sooo flattered redface.gif , I’d loved to meet you an’all…

So I can murder you, dump your body in the Thames and then I’d get your SOL account password and write a couple posts impersonating you, so I can defacing a few people on SOL. :D

That would have worked had I just not let the cat out the bag and given away my ploy for SOL domination! After that “WORLD DOMINATION” nothing would have stopped me!!! :D

**Evil laugh** icon_razz.gif

But I guess not…oh well! :(

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

What makes cute-lilgirl tick? It’s a premonition and would like to advice her to stop chasing her tail and going around in a never-ending circle. Life is rewarding only for those who help themselves not for those who cry for help. Let the wise take note of this.

huh????? u got me lost bro, beside i never said some to ya so s'up with that...anywayz, u gonna advice me to stop chasing???? ok then i got the advice but still i don't see a point for it , but thanks bro...

Senora   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

quote:Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

2)Clown ( he's so flirtatous and full of himself, its kind of cute)

Princess_Sexy,

that's definitely not me who you're talking about?

i didn't flirt with you so callin' me flirtatous is understatement!

am i full of myself?

mmmhhh why do i feel that's not me either!

it's kinda cute?

i think you mistaking me for someone else!

i wasn't expecting you to drop my shyt on the streets like that in other words you've disappointed me young Woman!
Sorry to disappoint you there, but im not going to bite my tongue.........i said what i observed from you, and im not going to change that.....i do belive you are flirtatous...and i also believe that ur a bit full of yourself.....but instead of finding you "cocky" i found it pretty amusing, and cute.........but since you got all defensive...forget it then.......just act like i never wrote that about you

Xafsa   

og moti thats so sweet...thank you for wanting to meet me...

here's my list:

og-moti

shyhem

underdog-he's strange..in a good way ;)

kool-kat

somalien

thats all folks

peace and luv

Juxa   

salaaaaaam all,

seems as tight unit here,,,,,,hope u will wlc new sista into yr hearts,,,not asking for yr homes.

sweet zaiim,,,,,so here is where u hide,,,,,,and what is da deal with da ladies? thnx for letting me out of my dark aqal,,,,,,looks great,,,,hope it feels great too