Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

i admire most of the ppl here! i thinks ppl heya r cool specially

pro-pixie--she phat!

shyhem

clown (too energy! stay from too muc vanilla laite)

of course the ogs!

amina

fouiza

dhuusaya!etc

hmm if i were to meet some ppl.. it'd have to be

Section Sixer: Nice, interesting n cute

Princess_sexy: She has a really nice personality or so i think

Cute_lilgirl: nice personality n outgoing

shyhem: There is something mysterious bout this guy that i just don't get

Clown: He's one strange individual n he makes me laugh!

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

ooooooooooh! Moti tnx bro janada noo ballan ah ;) but i wasn't know i'm good person, jazaka allaah kheyr brother , Me too, may allah reward you to jannah.

* Olso All the nomad they all nice and respectfull persons I'll like to meet you all, some day we w'll Insha Allaah,*

OG Moti   

How can I forget the lovely LATEAFHA here is my gift to you.. the kindest Somali girl in SOL

an156.gif

Going to see LATEAFHA

i did not forget u dear Lateafha.. in case my old memory doesnt support me i said

and many more

but please know this u are one of the first people i would love to meet if Allah permits.. smile.gif

lol   

Og- I am thrilled to top your list... However I lay out a hand of invitation to join me in Abu Dhabi before I leave...so what do you say? Come see me this summer... I will provide your stay, Bed& breakfast included... :D

OG Moti   

Hibo u better mean it cuase i will come there dhab aan kaaga dhigaa... i might do that this summer or the end of the year.. so it would be great to see u.. i hope no one will get jelouse cause i might jump up and down...looool

Og_girl your somali is not good, it is awful, but there is always hope to learn... so keep trying u might get better.. i advice u to marry Geel Jire.. then u will learn real somali...

peace

MD   

Oh can't list everyone's name...but i would LOVE to meet all SOL members..impossible i guess

og-gal, u is welcome anytime! lemme ask this though.. i like u, sistas, bros in kuwait throw a

little get together of the nomads there! sort of like quick, instantaneous thingy. just pick apartment, mall, cyber cafe and just do it etc.

then we will organize all the cities around the world.

i will do la! ok...what do u think! I will wear my hijab...seriously and go as women!!

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Guys i ment in your case who would you choose, not help me to choose i did choice already, and i really would like to see Cutelil_girl.. cause i think i missed her in my list but to tell the truth she is one of first people i would love to see, why? i really dont know why, but i think this site is great and i met people here whom i think very kind and very honered i would be if i meet them and become their friend..
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
so tell us who would u really would like to meet and reasons if u know why u would want to meet them.. peace

see would love to see u too, u seem nice...so thanks my friend ;)

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

hmm if i were to meet some ppl.. it'd have to be

Cute_lilgirl: nice personality n outgoing

hey u are too, and i don't mind see u too u nice and fun person to be with.... ;)

for the record, i am guy og-gal! so anyone in la wants to hookup! come to yankee doodle at santa monica promande this saturday between 9:00pm to 2:00am. lets shoot some pool and then socialize.

Mujahida   

Og_Moti nice art work smile.gif . Thank you Brother. Your the BEST somali Brother on S.O.L! I know you didn't forget me, ( you just have all of these ladies) lol, ;)

Peace