Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

which nomad ?

OG Moti   

Which nomad you win his/her friendship, and i mean serious friendship, like knowing everything about them and meet or have hopes to meet?

to me

Hibo --- i am blessed to her closely, i havent met her but she is a good friend

Lovely me she is so nice girl and i wish i will meet her soon

Jamaal_11good friend and nice guy we are considered friends in my dictionary..

runaway_virgin nice chick i met her and we start to get closer...

Miss abuser very good friend, and we talk a lot...and we will for sure meet

muniira i hope i will meet her, we have score to settle loooooool

OG_girl i known her so long we lived the same country before but never met her out of the net...

nuune we dont talk but he is a good person and a good friend

dont be surprised if most of my friends are female, they are more honest and more understanding the purpose of friendship... tell us your friends

by the way those i would love to meet are so many...

Libaax sanka

maskiin macruuf

Psycho sue

nuune

buubto

batuulo

barwaqo

nasra

Clown

Nafisa

lakkad

lefty

xafsa

Sthml-girl

sweet gal

and many more

hey OG_MOTI i can't tell u who to choose it's ur choice and beside that person u choose gonna be ur friend not mine....

For my choice, i will go for who ever wonna be my friend :D:D:D ...peaceeeee.....

heey salaaaam too all ....OG MOti can't tell u who to choose that's ur choose as CUTE said and i haven't be here so long so Peac& love to all yaa but MOTI ur my # 111111 I love U. :D:D:D

La-y-La   

i always knew u 2 were related, og_moti and og_girl, gacan aa idin taagey, now i know og_moti is the bro og_girl was talking about. wow.

ok anyway, there is really no one here i have a good friendship with, but everybody here seems nice, although i met one person once whom am not gonna reveal.

other than that, ppl here are nice to the point that u could actually consider them friends.

peace.

Ama shocked, OG_Moti, you wont want to meet me huh?

I would like to meet Jamaal-11 and Cute_Lilgirl and last but not least THE CLOWN :D And I also wont mind meeting Legend of Zu ;)

OG Moti   

Guys i ment in your case who would you choose, not help me to choose i did choice already, and i really would like to see Cutelil_girl.. cause i think i missed her in my list but to tell the truth she is one of first people i would love to see, why? i really dont know why, but i think this site is great and i met people here whom i think very kind and very honered i would be if i meet them and become their friend.. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif so tell us who would u really would like to meet and reasons if u know why u would want to meet them.. peace

well....im new and would like to get to know u all.

except SYCHO-SUE, if you is the sister from somalinet ,,,,nayaa ,,,,ansa me back!

ooh and NUUNE ... he is a nice brother (thats if he's the 1 from paltalk) im possitive he is!

ooh,,,how i 4get quite-storm...he said he comes here aswell....

ok,,,,cut a long story short im new to somaliaonline....but im old on line!

Changed   

i would want to meet to entire SOL users to be honest with.........but i did meet hibo.......i bet u would appriciate her freindship more when u meet her in real life........

adios for now

LOOOOL@ MIZZ LEXUZ "And I also wont mind meeting Legend of Zu" Kute.....or u plannin to lock me in ur basement huh!!!.... don wanna meeet U....U too angry to be met...imagine if u start throwin plates n cups if u got angry!!!

OG Moti   

Mizz_lexus oooops i forget to mention my rivel, hey sis i wouldnt mine meeting u too, but u too violant .. u might take our little fight to real life, and in real life fightss people get hurt, and i know i wouldnt win a real fight, cause i am a lover never a fighter..loooooooool see it is not only me who thinks u could be dengerious smile.gif;)

u plannin to lock me in ur basement huh!!!.... don wanna meeet U....U too angry to be met...imagine if u start throwin plates n cups if u got angry!!!

by legend of zu

miss_abuser and OG_girl .. big mac mac for you guys

Mizz Unique welcome back loool .... by the way those who really think me and OG_girl are related to be honest i never even met the girl for my entire life.. i mean it... and her OG is different than my OG... for her OG = original gangista.. for me is romance and love....and it is not only girls i mean my og does not = only girls.... ooh !!! :confused: :confused: peace

I aint a violent person :rolleyes: Yeah right~

Legend of Zu: Come on waraa, I wont do that to ya...Unless that is what you are trying to do to me... :confused:

OG_Moti: Trust me I wont turn it into a real fight...I aint a lover 2 :cool: ...

If I ever did meet ya my first thing that I would do is...Try and get close to ya (in a friendly way not sexual) then try to find out you "darkess secret" then I would take it from there...

Cheers ;) Legend of Zu, as you would say, when you have replyed to a post smile.gif