Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

waraaaaada ciyaal xamar !!!!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Gheelle, baryahan dadko way waasheen oo wax walbay is ag bar bar dhigan lakin burco iyo qardho can not be put in the same sentence, saaxib. The words you were looking for was Qaloocan iyo Qardho. Tooloyinka la is ag bar bar dhiga, saaxib.
:D

warya is jir JQ iyo Qaloocan is barbar dhig - Qardho - Baqdaad baa mararka qarkoot la barbardhiga e - adna burco oo an baal lahayn baad mesha la soo shir tegeysaa. war iska aamus intaadan is ceebeyn ninyahow - haddana weliba waad qiratay in shaabadii qardho kugu taal (what was it you said - oh yeah - "Hora la i dhakray, eedo" :D

^ :D:D si fiican.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Qaloocan maxaa waaye horta horebo?

waa meel qaab daran oo qaloocan dee :D yaa magac saas ah u bixin laaha marka hore.

icon_razz.gif

BUKURR   

Out of subject but oh my.. I lived in Hargeyso, and the ratio of dhakaran people to the still-to-be dhakared is frightening.

I was scared for my life, and I dont wanna even start mentioning the running I had to do from the crazy men :mad:

RedSea   

Most of these kids had 'great' life in Xamar because they never had to work a day in their lives. They were just kids you see. Life is sweet and all colorful when you're just a kid who doesn't have any responsibilities.

Today, most of them are in far better places than Xamar, however they have to go out and be the bread chasers guess who is having a fun life in their expense? their kids.

RedSea   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Out of subject but oh my.. I lived in Hargeyso, and the ratio of dhakaran people to the still-to-be dhakared is frightening.

I was scared for my life, and I dont wanna even start mentioning the running I had to do from the crazy men :mad:

What is Dhakaran? :D

Tuujiye   

war ileen balaayo!! dad see duur u dagnaayeen korkooda mas u ekaaday aa xamar iska ceynaayaan kawaran... reer qardhood iyo reer waqooyi yaa iskugu tageysaan kaalaya?

horta is weard to see dad badan oo reer xamar ah oo isbadalay..KK aan ka bilaabo..KK qardho hadii lugu geeyo waxaan hubaa in aadan hal habeen joogi leheen..skinkaada ee ka muuqataa in aadan biyo ceel ku qubeysan karin ee maa joogtod. Kabaha aad xiratid in aad ku xiran kartid maad u maleysaa qardha horta inta aanan lagaa xoogin waxaan hubaa taakada in ee ka jabi doonto lol

Xamar wee dudumtay hada laakiin tii hore qofkii ku noolaa aa ku raaxeystay kolee aniga kistoo waan kasoo dhadhanshe..wagaas anaga Safaari iyo dalxiis aan u tagi jirnay qardho iyo Hargeysadaan la sheegaayo...

aaway MMA when I need him yaaqee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Qhalib:

[QB

What is Dhakaran? [/QB]

You don't know dhakar, its that thing you get when you hit by something :D

1291865850_12a91d5089med1225607393.jpg

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by *Faheema:

Horta what is it with ciyaal xamar? you don't see ciyaal hargeisa iyo burco or even the new Qardo crew creating nostalgic threads
:D:D

Faheema, your question reminded me a lecture by Said Salax, a well know Abwaan and Soomaali guru, back in few years when he discussed about this term (Ciyaal Xaafad). He mentioned that back in years people were associated by the town they live or grew up such as Reer Ceeri gaabo, reer Berbera, reer Saylac etc nothing to do with today's Reer /Qabil term but people of all kind of tribes lived in same town/city. And he concluded that the REER term was modernized when it got to the Xamar and became Ciyaal xaafad, again nothing about the actual ciyaal by age but changed REER term to Ciyaal. The funny part was he said when visited Europe, fathers of ciyaaal (xaafad name) who were same ciyaal xaafad with his children welcome him and there odayaashaasi became same ciyaal Xaafad...lol..