Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

can you??

nuune   

^^^ lool, Xiiran weeye gabadhu, xiirantii xiidmuhu muuqdeen oo xididadu bannaanka qotomsanyihiin.

Nephissa   

I don't have a hadith to backup this, but I heard, a man is only allowed to check the girl's ankles in her maxram's presence, ofcourse. For the size of this area is the scale, designed to measure the beauty of a woman, aswell as her level of xaax-ness and flexibility. :D .

Khalaf   

^^your an ***** and the so called "ulama" u heard to spy on woman while she showers are ******! subhanallah the jahiliya you display man, keep afkaada shut. no offense!

Originally posted by Juwairiah:

Hello everyone, I just want to ask if your allowed to show your hair to your future husband if he request before the marriage.

“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).

“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

Answer to your question: NO. Its haram to show your body and uncover yourself to a non murhaam.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I don't have a hadith to backup this, but I heard, a man is only allowed to check the girl's ankles in her maxram's presence, ofcourse. For the size of this area is the scale, designed to measure the beauty of a woman, aswell as her level of xaax-ness and flexibility.
:D

LOL somali have some weird myths walee... so what is the relationship bigger ankles more xaaxnes or vice versa ?

winnie   

why is it hard to recognize subversive humour?

isnt jb demonstrating that you can find a scholar to say just about anything now a days?

im tempted to quote a hadith i know about the subject, but i'll look for it in a sahih first. i suggest everyone else does the same to back their claims before giving advice, since the sister seems sincere in her question. no need to confuse her unnecessarily.

Khalaf   

^LOL but i think JB really believes it, and he may not be the only one. however i do think the topic starter is more interested in a discussion rather to start a topic, then to allow people's opinions and what info we give here have affect on the decisions she makes in her personal life....if she does then ummmmm...however what i presented was correct and would make logical sense to any thinking person, do your own research.

Blessed   

I'm under the impression that it is allowed to see her hijaabless but modestly dressed with mahrems present as explained by (Shaikh Bin Baz) in the first fatwa posted by MMA. smile.gif

LOOL@ JB... That's edeb darro, huuno.

loooool , ,, it is not edeb darro ,,, that is how it went through the centuries and the discussion has been going on on the same subject.

Some Ulimahs even went too far to suggest for the guy to hide in her bedroom and have a look when she is undressing/dressing .....

I'm not talking about the current Ulimahs ,,, im talking about those Ibn Qayim, Ibn Jawzi, and their likes ,,,, i think even Ibn Xajar Al-Casqalani spoke about the issue ,,

Blessed   

^Spoke about it, yes but I'm not having that some one of the caliber of those you've mentioned would make such a ludicrous (and down right xaraam) suggestions.