Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Who ate what?

Arawella   

I would eat laxooh everyday and night if I could find someone to make it for me. Yummy!

Cambaabur are tradionally dish usually eating during the Eid morning. Another yammy must have dish.

Have any of you lot tried eating kurus of the camel, camel milk, goat head, feet and eyes?

Originally posted by J B:

As you´ve realized there were more probable outcomes than reality showed , so here is the answer:

1. Ngonge – Yoghurt and Shaah

2. Callypso – Sambuusa and Tufax Juice

3. Foxy – Donut and Coffee

4. Castro – Anjera and Caano Geel

5. Ahura – Sabaayad and Balbeelmo

The winner and SOL´s most logical person is the one and ONLY
Legend of Zu.

Allow me... to brag one more time " I should be declared the Sherlock Holmes of SOL "

Sheh, where is my congrats?

Cheers

Urban   

Originally posted by Fathia:

Have any of you lot tried eating kurus of the camel, camel milk, goat head, feet and eyes?

EYES? :eek:

i had goat maskax...nice and soft

how about a hamburger for a breakfast! u can beat that! really homies have that!! i do my breakie in macdonlds so thats what i have...!

only mom's boyz eat canjaaro!! lol.

By Fathia

:D:D Kurus geel la garaye, maxay ahayd goat head, feet or goat eyes? never heard of this. Nomads tend to throw 'em away markay xoolo qashaan!

am

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by J B:

As you´ve realized there were more probable outcomes than reality showed , so here is the answer:

1. Ngonge – Yoghurt and Shaah

2. Callypso – Sambuusa and Tufax Juice

3. Foxy – Donut and Coffee

4. Castro – Anjera and Caano Geel

5. Ahura – Sabaayad and Balbeelmo

The winner and SOL´s most logical person is the one and ONLY
Legend of Zu.

Allow me... to brag one more time
" I should be declared the Sherlock Holmes of SOL "

Sheh, where is my congrats?

Cheers
JB, u say: As you´ve realized there were more probable outcomes than reality showed.

Reality told me that on the very day u posted this foolish problem. Question is when did the penny drop for you? Perhaps u'd also care to tell us what all the probable outcomes are and why LOZ's is the answer when u already admit there are many probable outcomes? BTW, the question was who ate what and not who probably ate what. I am disappointed. I thought I'd have to work hard at proving my point and here u are..excuse, me, hold on a mo, I feel a..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh coming on.

..here you are making it so damned easy for me. Yr problem was a bad one, no wonder u hadn't declared any winner(had the penny dropped by then?) and here u are making a pathetic attempt at an explanation. Did u come up with the problem yourself, JB? Shoot, try harder next time. Does this mean u're not part of the club either? Shucks. Have u created a flop?

Sherlock LOZ did u realise there were many solutions to the problem? And how did you choose yours? Do tell. If u want to belong to an exclusive club where only the mysteriously chosen belong, go ahead. Congratulations for being the chosen winner. Men and egos: elementary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D