Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

Best chat up lines

Sayyid   

Conversation between two potential "lovers"!

Brother: As-salaamu calayki yaa ukhtah!

Sister: Was calayka salaam wa raxmatullah.

Brother: Walaal, Kayf xaalakih! I want to keep it short and simple. Ukhti before I go any further are you married or courting with another brother at this moment?

Sister: Alxamdulillaah! I don't know (she's shy a sign that she isn't married).

Brother: I was thinking that maybe, you and me could discuss and talk about this issue (marriage)! I don't know you personally sister but let me assure to you, that I don't have evil intentions and that I am only after a Xalaal marriage, Do you want a halaal marriage? I gurantee you that I won't touch you in any way until we are married ofcourse, inshallah.

Sister: Inshallah!

Brother: It could be that we're destined for each other (calaf) we don't know but consider me anyway sister, will you that it is ofcourse if you're not persuited by another brother?

Sister: Am, I don't know yet am not sure.

Brother: Don't worry sister, it's early days but inshallah if we're destined for each other then we will be together whatever happens.

Sister: OK! But I don't know you yet.

Brother: Nothing to get worried about as I am your muslim brother and I won't touch you in anyway or form until we married. Can I have your phone number, I was thinking if it was possible. Or we could meet at this same place another time, just give the date and time(if she seems reluctant and shy, she'll probably give you a date and time but will not turn up, don't worry you have nothing to loose go for it!)

Sister: Maybe!

Brother: Ukhti, Listen I know that you're a little bit shy and reluctant and I don't know you as well personally but what attracted me towards you was your ellegant and beautiful Hijab, which attracted my eyes and I felt such warmth to see a sister practising her religion and fulfilling the commandments of our religion, which is encouraging to see especially considering the times and place we live in!

Sister: says hm and knodding head!

Brother: I want to know your character and personality and I am after a halaal marriage only sister! If we are destined we will get our way inshallah if not we will depart in goodness as we met in goodness!

Sister: Ok becomes a little bit soft.

Brother: I don't know you and I guess you're not the most beautiful nor the most intelligent however considering that I am also not the most attractive nor intelligent person however we would make a good match is up to us to find out.

I don't go by looks but the most important thing for me is to find a girl that is true to her religion and is also a caring and good individual and possible a good mother to my progony!

I would applaud you if you would give me the opportunity to atleast consider me! We will soon find out if we want to continue with our discussions and talks or to leave it!

Sister: Ok

Brother: Inshallah then I'll call you and may Allaah put us on the right path and make it easy for us(courting that is)!

Sister: Amin.

Brother: Wasalaamu calakih wa raxmatullahi wabarakatuh!

Sister: Wa calayka salaam wa raxmatullahi wa barakatuh!

P.S. Don't take it too serious nor as a advice because the technique has not been tested yet but inshallaah a pilot project will soon start. Thanks a lot Ducoqabe.

Zafir   

^^Where do you get off thanking yourself ina adeer.

Idil,

Ahura dumped me for Ngonge remember? Besides I was only being polite since you asked that beautiful question. However, if you are in the market I am available. :D

Posted by Urban

lets get some barbeque and get busy!

LooLL..What was the name of that movie?

J.Lee   

:D @Diigaale

Who remembers Loc Dog from Don't be a Menace: I watched that movie when I was 9 and I still haven't forgotten his pick-up line.

*Cocks gun* gimme your #.

GET YOUR COAT LOVE YA PULLED

what exactly does this mean?

Arawella   

Ducagabe, I take it that makes you one of the many so-called brothers who lurk in the corners of mosques awaiting for the arrivals of the naive sisters whereby you placate their anxieties with the offer of a marriage before snaring them and having your way with them. What a sinister individual you must be!

Honesty is the best approach in courtship.

Urban   

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote: lets get some barbeque and get busy!

LooLL..What was the name of that movie?
How can you forget Jazz from The Fresh Prince...tut tut tut

Raphael De La Ghetto! :D

Zafir   

^^ Aaah Jaz..thanks Urban.

Lavie, Warn the sisters, "warn them" I says. This ducomaqade individual is a lurker in the shadows. :D:D

LoL@Ducoqabe.

First of all, the nick belongs to a respectable brother in these woods...so please give it back!

Secondly, the title clearly said 'pick up line', not pick up speech.

Thirdly, the scariest thing in the world is a man who proposes marriage during the 1st conversation. My 1st instinct screams sex addict runtii. But its only because I've seen brothers who are clearly sexually frustrated and go around asking as many sisters as possible to marry them (thinkin they are goin about it the Islamic way) with no regard for the woman they marry... its the marriage thats more appealing.

Lastly, the best pick up line of all times still remains (atleast for me) 'Hi, my name is so-and-so... and I would like to get to know you'.