Duufaan

BREAKING: President Farmajo "suspends" PM's powers following weeks of power struggle

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Duufaan said:

The president or acting president is the most powerful person, flowed by the law makers. The president has the emergency powers although he did not mentioned his degree. Foreigners will clearly understand Farmaajo degree

Rooble is done.

He was given an opportunity to manage the election honorably for his future legacy, but he became spoiler. During the May 2021, agreement he was given certain powers to manage the election and its security. That doesn't mean the constitutional president has disappeared with zero power.

Doqoniimadiisa waxa uu garan waayey, sobobta awooda doorashada loogu dhiibay waxay ahayd in kuwa dagaal oogayaasha ee qoryaha la ordaya shar kooda ummadda laga badbaadiyo isaguna doorashada dhamaystiro. WAxa uu u qaatay in madaxweynihii meesha ka bacay. Madaxweynaha oo meesha ka baxa waa qaranka oo burburs. Madaxweynaha , ilaa ku kale bedelo ama isagu is casilo, ama hawl gab noqdo(sida Geeri) ayuunba la bedelaya. Madaxweyne lama bililiqaysan karo.

THis fool will end up just like Saadiq John, the fake general who decided to throw away his position of the  top law enforcement officer of Banadir and exchanged for warlord. Today he is wondering between Dhuusamareeb and Cadaado.

Soon, the parliament might intervene to stop this nonsense and this outlaw Rooble might  try to stop like Saadiq John, then he could be persecuted for interfering the business of the parliament. Do not be surprised if he becomes a new warlord.

Abdi90   

Cheesman has now to choose between a rock and hard place, to retire Rooble as he did with Kheyre and Jawaari, and finally put the last nail on his credibility, for everyone to realize it was always he who was the problem. Or stay putt and somehow still hope that NISA and Fahad have already done enough interference/handpicking in the election process to tilt the election in his favour.

galbeedi   

I think Rooble lost when he failed to control the treasury. The international community had told him that he couldn't interfere with the financial institutions including banks and the ministry of finance.

THe guy must be out of his mind.  He barked " no money should leave the bank without my knowledge ". He doesn't understand the salaries and government expenditures flow transparent guidelines that are free from his powers..

I think Duufaan was correct. THe guy is after money. He sent the national security guy to UAE to collect the money they allocated for  the election security in the amount of $4 million dollars. When the minister reached Dubai, the Emirates didn't even receive him for three days. In fact he heard rumors about his firing while he was in Addis.  Why? , there could be some fishy things going on for the allocation of that money.

THat is why " 30 jirka haysta 30 ka million meesha u soo galay.

All we want now is this election to take within the next 60 days, and let the chips fall where they may.

I changed my mind now, now  I support C/laahi Dani now.  At least he could be a fox instead of donkey.well............

Duufaan   

Rooble wanted a lot of money but he really did not know how to get it.  He trusted wrong people. Now he may not even manage  the election money. Why target poor salary people three months before the election. This could be end of **********isem  movement in moqdisho.  The intimidation and use of clans  as political manuover .

11 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

This letter does not look fake. Rooble lacag wareejin.

I don't know if this is fake or not, but it become clear Roble was gunning for the treasury. Hiring Mr. 30:30 did not help his case.

Duufaan   
18 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I don't know if this is fake or not, but it become clear Roble was gunning for the treasury. Hiring Mr. 30:30 did not help his case.

Treasury and security apparatus to humiliate Farmaajo team. He may had little bit  success when Fahad Yasin was out of country. Deni/Sharrif Ahmed  team did not like his Emirate plans and left him in the sand.

29 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Treasury and security apparatus to humiliate Farmaajo team. He may had little bit  success when Fahad Yasin was out of country. Deni/Sharrif Ahmed  team did not like his Emirate plans and left him in the sand.

Well, they can't all suckle from the same tit.