Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Any somali sista's in the Army??

How about bro’s Advice

Well good luck….you shall learn how to discipline yourself and defend the country but before that u going to have ur own battle, my cousin(Male) who join the army couple of years ago had to protect himself before the country, he fought two times, guess with who “ Gay” and the third time he was about to get raped he messed the guys teeth all of them…waxbo ama reebin ilkihiisii. Guess what he was fired, but he had good time, he been to all over the world, Germany, Italy, Gulf, south Korea, Japan Philippines Etc… Well good luck and protect your precious Property before the country.

Waxba waxbee ka horeeyan loooooooool Adiga lee ilaali

By the way back home in Somalia girls were in the army one of them was my neighbor but it was more decent... Damn we had more decent army than marines. Looooool

Regards

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon :D:D:D

Miriam1   

I am just wondering why join the army of a kafir country?

Are aware of all the risks that are present for a woman in the army, with men.

Good Luck and may Allah protect you walaal

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Ruba From Aruba:

Are aware of all the risks that are present for a woman in the army, with men.

Most men are edgy of the women in the army cuz they think they are either lesbians or crazed gun happy women. And besides there are different sleeping qaurters. Trust me its none of that glamourized hollywood "I'm a woman and being picked on cuz I'm in the army crap."

BN   

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

When life hands you lemons........

Stick them down your shirt to make your boobs look bigger

I like your quote :D:D:D

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calaykum

Let me just pick my jaw from the ground, Ahem, ahem i am profoundly baffled did you say the ARMY :eek: , my eye sight cant be that bad can it???

Why would any self respecting women degrade her self in such manner to the point she wants to join the army when its against our religion for any man or woman to fight for a kufaar country.

I am lost i cant belive this, sister i hope someone knocks some sense into you before its too late. :mad:

Salaam :rolleyes:

whats so degrading about joining the army. My friend is in the army... He goes there once every three weeks, he gets training, and they pay for your university. He's excited about the whole getting your own gun thing lol :rolleyes: You can't take it out unless you got a license. Anyway im looking forward to joining the amry too, just for university n sh!t though. A lot of ppl told me if a war break outs i'll be expected to fight and what not. But inshallah if and when a war breaks out we'll see. I have every intention of joining it, my mom is alright with it. But i don't know if its xaram yet, and im trying to find out

shyhem   

I have a somali friend in the US marines and he is now somewhere in Kuwait or Iraq.As for the a somali lady joining the army well i say count me out as a potential future husband.

RaMpAgE   

As for the a somali lady joining the army well i say count me out as a potential future husband.

HAHAHA damn that was funny,

<---laughing

anways too the sister, i think join the army isn't a good idea Because ur fighting for a kafri country.Anways i anit a sheik but its best if u go too a sheik and ask wether its premited.

Miriam1   

Alright, pixie you could be right, but rape isnt the only way a woman can be harrased, there are one thousand and one other ways....sleeping in different quaters, isn't a ticket to safety.

I cant believe that there are muslims in any kafir army...WHY???!?!??! aren't these the same countries that incriminate us as a muslim people everyday in a million and one ways...what do we need to notice a genocide?

Its Haram simple woman trust me...i dont even feel like you need to research its quite logical.

Peace

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Ruba From Aruba:

Alright, pixie you could be right, but rape isnt the only way a woman can be harrased, there are one thousand and one other ways....sleeping in different quaters, isn't a ticket to safety.

I wasn't talking about rape and sexual harassment exists everywhere. Yeah, I know sleeping in different quarters isn't a huge safety degree but, if your Somali and female they resent you more for being Somali (because of a Muslim background). Asking questions like you ain't no extremist mofo are you? (and these are by the ranking officers not the infantry soliders :eek: )

HONEY-D   

Out of all the things you can achieve in your life why choose the army. A friend of mine told me there are somali men in the us army i wonder how their families would feel if they get killed. Imagine going to a muslim country not becuz you're trying to help them but to destroy their lives so that the americans can carry on living what they call the american dream while half the world's muslim population die of either starvation,torture or endless bombs. :mad:

Proud sis I think u should think abt it twice. There are other options to consider i'm sure you're smart enuf to figure them out. ;)

Nomadz, Nomadz, why all the negativity? :eek: :eek: :eek:

All she asked was a little peace and info, not macabre tales of horror...let the girl be.

ProudSister, you wanna go in the army? Then go for it, gurl and GOOD LUCK...just look after yourself!

peace n love smile.gif

~harmonyangel~