Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

1.5 meeting

I dont' think it is even one clan members. It is one sub-clan called Dawn members and one lone other Soomaali one. Sheekadaan intee marsiin rabaan. Also wasiir ku xigeenka warfaafinta C/raxmaan Alcadaala (closest in the left) is the one who hijacked Telefishinka Qaranka iyo Raadiyo Muqdisho's programs to be Maxamed Xuseen Rooble's mouthpiece.

Ra'iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya oo kulan la qaatay Midowga Musharaxiinta Madaxweynaha

2021914637672107609337839.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaaraha Xukuumadda Fedaraalka Soomaaliya Maxamed Xuseen Rooble ayaa maanta kulan kula qaatay magaalada Muqdisho Xubno ka tirsan Midowga Musharaxiinta Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Kulanka dhexmaray Rooble iyo masuuliyiinta ka socotay Midowga Musharaxiinta ayaa waxaa looga hadlay arrimo badan oo ku saabsan xaalada siyaasadeed ee dalka, dardar gelinta arrimaha doorashooyinka iyo waliba Kiiska Ikraan Tahliil sidii cadaalada loo waafajin lahaa.

Dhinaca Midowga Musharaxiinta waxaa kulanka fadhiyay Madaxweynayaashii hore Shariif Sheekh Axmed, Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud, Siyaasi C/raxmaan C/shakuur, C/qaadir Cosoble, Ridwaan Xirsi Maxamed iyo wasiir ku xigeenka wasaaradda Warfaafinta Soomaaliya.

Waxaa sidoo kale kulanka labada dhinac uga wada hadleen sidii xal loogu heli lahaa khilaafka daba dheeraaday ee ka dhaxeeya madaxweyne Farmaajo iyo raysal wasaare Rooble.

“Waxaan maanta kulan mira dhal ah la yeelannay Ra'iisul wasaare Rooble. Waxaan ka wada hadalnay sidii uu kiiska Ikraan Tahliil ku heli lahaa caddaalad, looguna simo hay’adaha garsoorka, in dardar la geliyo arrimaha doorashooyinka iyo la qaboojiyo xasaradda” ayuu yiri Musharax Madaxweyne Cabdiraxmaan C/shakuur Warsame.

Kulankaan maanta dhexmaray Raysal wasaare Rooble iyo Midowga Musharaxiinta ayaa waxa uu imaanaya iyada oo weli taagan tahay khilaafka u dhexeeya Farmaajo iyo Rooble, islamarkaana la isku dayay dadaalo lagu xalinayo khilaafkooda, kaaso natiijo la'aan kusoo dhamaaday.

galbeedi   

National Tv and Radio broadcasting are taken over only in a coup. Otherwise they should be doing their regular programming.

This Rooble guy supposed to conclude the election by end of August, yet the election isn’t even in his radar.

Everyone is waiting for big money from the donors  in the name of election. If the would be millions do not show up on time expect this thing to drag On til next year.

Hadaanu dalkaba kala dirin Rooble the Trouble

I was watching Telefishinka Qaranka's Youtube videos last night. This was the last videos posted I screenshot on last night:

Screenshot-20210915-011234-com-google-an

Meeshii telefashin Mudug laga leeyahay ka dhigeen. And two videos with big mucaarad Odowaa's thumbnail is very telling. Xataa dad aanan wax qori jirin la keenay, titles messed up and badly written.

Degmooyinkii iyo magaaloyinkii wararka laga soo tabin jiray - from Buuhoodle to Xuddur to Boosaaso to Jalalaqsi to Dooloow - aad u yaraadeen in the last three weeks. 

galbeedi   

Maba xishoonayaan. 

The whole national affair was transformed as a clan negotiations.

Imagine if four members of the D block sat together? Odayaashii beesha ayaa  shir jaraa'iid qaban lahaa.

Also, national TV and RAdio should be 4.5. 

Khadafi   

MMA Those who  ockupied the water and the tried to "sell" the water, ockupied the costal lands of xamarwayne, marka, baraawe have not changed. Traditions do not change. One thing guidlines Baidoa-xamarwayne,  even warsheekh to bareewe. The word is "Xishood". It means you see the bigger picture and avoid becoming the trangessor. Those from from mudug and above up to Hargeysaa do not know the culture of xishood in the means of being peacefull.

While southerners were composing religious poems and chants. People from mudug and above, upp to hargeysaa and carta were  100 years ago they were boasting and bragging  in poems about killing their cousins and stealing camels from each other.  I will write a historical post in another thread but during the 1940-50 a group of intellektuells consisting  of  coastal somalis -baidoa Somalis who made a foresight that this would have happen and wanted a federal or a seperate state. The SYL with pan-somalism saw them as a bigger political threat and labeled them as "pro-talyaani" group. In order discredit them. Indeed, what they they foresaw happened, it happened in a massive scale

1 hour ago, Khadafi said:

MMA Those who  ockupied the water and the tried to "sell" the water, ockupied the costal lands of xamarwayne, marka, baraawe have not changed. Traditions do not change. One thing guidlines Baidoa-xamarwayne,  even warsheekh to bareewe. The word is "Xishood". It means you see the bigger picture and avoid becoming the trangessor. Those from from mudug and above up to Hargeysaa do not know the culture of xishood in the means of being peacefull.

While southerners were composing religious poems and chants. People from mudug and above, upp to hargeysaa and carta were  100 years ago they were boasting and bragging  in poems about killing their cousins and stealing camels from each other.  I will write a historical post in another thread but during the 1940-50 a group of intellektuells consisting  of  coastal somalis -baidoa Somalis who made a foresight that this would have happen and wanted a federal or a seperate state. The SYL with pan-somalism saw them as a bigger political threat and labeled them as "pro-talyaani" group. In order discredit them. Indeed, what they they foresaw happened, it happened in a massive scale

Reer Xamardaye ayaa ka hadleysaa yaah. s0237.gif

About HDM party, led by Ustaad Cismaan Maxamed Xuseen iyo C/qaadir Soobe, who advocated the federalism for the interior riverine southern regions in 1940s to 1950s, share with us your ideas. Ustaad Cismaan was murdered for his political views in early 1950s.

Arafaat   

Nothing wrong with political conformity and consensus between political leaders from the same clan, it would make negotiations and finding balance much easier within the current system that is based on clan arrangements. 

The issue is if clans can be easily divided based on the latest highest bidders, leading to unpredictable and unstable outcomes which makes it hard to manage or to seek equilibrium.

@MMA, How many TV stations do Somali’s have, and how balance is their daily reporting? I suggest you start defending your political employer based on substance rather the only on clan based  incitement. 

galbeedi   
On 9/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, Khadafi said:

The SYL with pan-somalism saw them as a bigger political threat and labeled them as "pro-talyaani" group. In order discredit them. Indeed, what they they foresaw happened, it happened in a massive scale

I have to look up and find his name , but there was a Bnaadiri or Interiver ambassador who challenged the SYL narrative and wrote a lot how this organization became corrupt. I will find those some other time.

Khadaafi,

Personally, I don't want to diminish the great achievements of SYL and what it meant for Somalis from Jigjiga to Wajeer,  yet it was more of a political party than independent movement in the later years. In fact, the biggest deference between southern Somalia and Somaliland is how the independence were achieved. BY the time the Italians were defeated in the second world war, the south is almost free from direct colonial rule. The SYL did fight for Italian mandate and UN supervision, but once the Italian mandate limited to ten years and provisional governments were established by early nineteen fifties, the southern parties were  all about political maneuvering and gaining electoral goals.

In the north, the most fertile and grazing land inhabited by Somalis (Hawd & Reserve) were annexed by Emperor Haile Salasie in 1954. In fact, Ethiopia didn't stop there and wanted to get more of the land including Somaliland territory. It was this fear that led the people to seek union as soon as possible and avoid being swallowed by Ethiopia. The relinquishing of the northern territory by the British wasn't clear until 1960.

People talk first July 1960 as the independence day for the Italian South and for the unification, but the south was nominally under colonial rule and was already semi independent. They had administrative government, elections and all the necessary means to be a functioning government. Vote rigging, stuffing ballots, creating false districts and power grab among the southern political parties has started in earnest already in 1954, 156, 1958 and beyond. In those years , SYL was the most corrupt entity using every means possible to keep others from power. In fact, the least populated regions of the country got more seats thanks to the political machinations of SYL compared to those from other regions.

So, when we, the northerners  came drunk with emotions  and independence fever, we have been met by a ruthless clique from MUdug, Majiurtenia and Mogadishu who were maneuvering for power for the last eight years. Unlike the north, there were no talk of " freedom" or Maandeeq, but throat cutting politics. Inj order to wrestle  the power from the North, Alah Ha Naxariisto Cigaal became corrupt just like SYL.

The same group who accused the HDMS and others for Italian connection, made their deals underground and took the power with the blessing of the Italians.  As we speak , we are dealing with the same corrupt oligarchs combined with warlords and financed by NGO. 

WE need to write totally a new history of the south.

Brother Khadaafi, we have to defeat these groups for the sake of our own survival.

11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

So, when we, the northerners  came drunk with emotions  and independence fever, we have been met by a ruthless clique from MUdug, Majiurtenia and Mogadishu who were maneuvering for power for the last eight years. Unlike the north, there were no talk of " freedom" or Maandeeq, but throat cutting politics. Inj order to wrestle  the power from the North, Alah Ha Naxariisto Cigaal became corrupt just like SYL.

You reminded me a long interview given by my late father. It was taken in 2000 by wargeyska Kasmo ka soo bixi jiray London, and I posted on here nine years ago. Part of the interview had the following quote:

Kasmo: Dad badan ayaa yiraahda dhibaatada Soomaalida waxay soo billaabatay 1960-kii. Arrintaas maxaad ka leedahay ?

Sh. Mukhtaar: Khilaaf markii Soomaalileyn la isku darmay ka hor ayuuba soo billowday, wuxuu khilafkaasi billawday 1948-dii Leegada gudaheeda ayaaba ka billowday, dadkii Talyaaniga la jiray (pro-Italian) oo badnaa oo Ilbuundo ka mid ahaa, Muuse Samatar ka mid ahaa, Daahir Seed oo reer Gaalkacyo ahaa ka mid ahaa, raggii asaga ahaa intay isdarraaween (yaseen), aqlabiyaddii Leegada inay qaadanaysana ogåådeen ayee damceen inay Leegada soo galaan, markaasaa la diiday nimankiiyaa la isku khilaafay oo qof kasta oo Leegada ku jiray wuxuu damcay inuu kan beeshiisa ah la qoro oo la soo dhaweey oo cod laga helo, masiibadaasaa dhacday oo la isku khilaafay. Khilaafka kowna Cali Jimcaale iyo Muuse Boqor ayaa ka soo bilawday, khilaafkii isaga ahaa Leegada asigoo ku dhex jira ayaa la isku darmay.

Soomaalileynkii xagga wadajir bay kaga yimaadeen, iyagana markii hore sidaasay isku khilaafsanaayeen beelaha Boorama (**********), Seylac (*****), Ceerigaabo (*******), iyo Laascaanood (***********) isku meel bay ahaayeen, beesha kale ee ***** ee Hargeysa iyo meelaha kale degtana meel bay ahayd. Waa wada socdeen, isku siyaasadna ma ahayn, waa iskhilaafsanaayeen. Niman reer Burco ahaa iyo nimankii kale ee beelaha aan soo sheegay ayaa isku xirtay, Maxamed Ibraahim Cigaal ayaa bannaanka lagu tuuray, (qabiilka gobollada Bari) iyo iyagaa heshiiyay, markaasaa la yiri 'annagana Ra'iisul Wasaare aan qaadanno, adinkana ra’iisul Baarlamaan qaata.' Waa lagu heshiiyay. Sidii ayaa doorashadii ku soo baxday.

Maxamed Ibraahin markaasba mucaarad ayuu noqday. Gadaal markii Aadan Cabdulle meesha ka baxay ayuu soo galay, dowladda ma'ahaane, bannaankiisuu iska joogay. Khilaaf siddaas ah ayaa jiray oo ka soo billawday nimankii Talyaaniga la jiray ee ka soo noqday.

• Like 1

Khadafi   
On 9/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Reer Xamardaye ayaa ka hadleysaa yaah. s0237.gif

About HDM party, led by Ustaad Cismaan Maxamed Xuseen iyo C/qaadir Soobe, who advocated the federalism for the interior riverine southern regions in 1940s to 1950s, share with us your ideas. Ustaad Cismaan was murdered for his political views in early 1950s.

MMA you have a taste for history sxb, :)

Ustaad Cismaan together with Ditoore Aweeys Maxamed  Rifaaci-dabarwayne Alla ha u naxariisto. They predicted this and look at the picture. above, just as galbeedi said  laahay xishoodska ma naga qaado       Ditoore Maxamed Axmed Rifaaci who hailed from the non xamar-daye people  had  a secret meeting within the clan and heavily criticised Halgame Xaaji dheere with Gudoomiye iyo halgame Sakhawadiin the president of SYL, sakhawadiin was a direct descendant of Sheekh Uweys al-Baraawi.  out of 13 members in SYC or later named SYL 6 were from the non-xamar daye people. He foretold them that even if we were all Somalis the non-urban nomadic pastoral somalis north of the rivers, from hiiran up hargeysa had a completely  different culture. Raised by his maternal kin who hailed from xarardheere, he knew. He openly said that you 6 are opening the doors of shame, they will dominate and we will be in the thinlines. 

therefore they wanted to carve out bulge in Somalia as : Rifaaci proposed

1- Independent state 

2- If not federal state with the borders of the bulge, baidoa or baraawe or muqdisho as the capital within the greater 5 somali.

A week after the meeting,  SYL condemned separatism and slammed them "pro-talyaani" in order  weaken them and politically frame them as collaborators. The non-xamar daye people rejected  as all Somalis  we firm on freedom and uniting the somali people. Clan was by that time seen by the urbanite SYL-members as something backwards.

Let those who are offended by this be offended. While Prof Said S Samatar spent decades on glorifying the "Sayid and his poems" and somali culture is produced with the picture of Hadraawi everywhere with Sayids poems of killing clans and stealing camels,  The non-xamar daye people of of xamarweyne and xamar-daye communities  who married with each other knew each other composed religious chants and love poems. In a long interview, Prof Said S Samatar, the interviewer being the awdalite Ahmed Ismail samatar (not related to said samatar) said in an interview he made before his death if he thought there were somalis whom he could define as a culture/civilisation that everyone could me morphed into, just like the amhara. He explicitly said "those urbanite non xamar daye ppl.". 

Khadafi   
On 9/20/2021 at 12:56 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

You reminded me a long interview given by my late father. It was taken in 2000 by wargeyska Kasmo ka soo bixi jiray London, and I posted on here nine years ago. Part of the interview had the following quote:

Kasmo: Dad badan ayaa yiraahda dhibaatada Soomaalida waxay soo billaabatay 1960-kii. Arrintaas maxaad ka leedahay ?

Sh. Mukhtaar: Khilaaf markii Soomaalileyn la isku darmay ka hor ayuuba soo billowday, wuxuu khilafkaasi billawday 1948-dii Leegada gudaheeda ayaaba ka billowday, dadkii Talyaaniga la jiray (pro-Italian) oo badnaa oo Ilbuundo ka mid ahaa, Muuse Samatar ka mid ahaa, Daahir Seed oo reer Gaalkacyo ahaa ka mid ahaa, raggii asaga ahaa intay isdarraaween (yaseen), aqlabiyaddii Leegada inay qaadanaysana ogåådeen ayee damceen inay Leegada soo galaan, markaasaa la diiday nimankiiyaa la isku khilaafay oo qof kasta oo Leegada ku jiray wuxuu damcay inuu kan beeshiisa ah la qoro oo la soo dhaweey oo cod laga helo, masiibadaasaa dhacday oo la isku khilaafay. Khilaafka kowna Cali Jimcaale iyo Muuse Boqor ayaa ka soo bilawday, khilaafkii isaga ahaa Leegada asigoo ku dhex jira ayaa la isku darmay.

Soomaalileynkii xagga wadajir bay kaga yimaadeen, iyagana markii hore sidaasay isku khilaafsanaayeen beelaha Boorama (**********), Seylac (*****), Ceerigaabo (*******), iyo Laascaanood (***********) isku meel bay ahaayeen, beesha kale ee ***** ee Hargeysa iyo meelaha kale degtana meel bay ahayd. Waa wada socdeen, isku siyaasadna ma ahayn, waa iskhilaafsanaayeen. Niman reer Burco ahaa iyo nimankii kale ee beelaha aan soo sheegay ayaa isku xirtay, Maxamed Ibraahim Cigaal ayaa bannaanka lagu tuuray, (qabiilka gobollada Bari) iyo iyagaa heshiiyay, markaasaa la yiri 'annagana Ra'iisul Wasaare aan qaadanno, adinkana ra’iisul Baarlamaan qaata.' Waa lagu heshiiyay. Sidii ayaa doorashadii ku soo baxday.

Maxamed Ibraahin markaasba mucaarad ayuu noqday. Gadaal markii Aadan Cabdulle meesha ka baxay ayuu soo galay, dowladda ma'ahaane, bannaankiisuu iska joogay. Khilaaf siddaas ah ayaa jiray oo ka soo billawday nimankii Talyaaniga la jiray ee ka soo noqday.

Your father Alle ha u naxariisto was a wadani and a man of integrity and a beloved person to our family and all somalis. He had hindsights and always to right moral just decision. He was also a religious man.

My father and your father were in the same lot and lost with coup in 69. God had not decreed that I would exist but my mother told me how the 2 seats of mogadishu was highly contested in the election before the coup. When my father and the late avokaate Jimcaale  won , your father came as usually with congrats to my father. Africans voting and congratulating each other.

30 years has gone, look at the picture above. MMA and Galbeedi,. My late grandmother who hails from cadale  (alle ha u naxariisto) used to say when she saw bizarre things "Maandhow, nin aanan yaabin ayaa yaabay, yaaa huuu"  Imagine if D-prime minister would have done this.

Yaab!

On 9/21/2021 at 6:28 PM, Khadafi said:

Your father Alle ha u naxariisto was a wadani and a man of integrity and a beloved person to our family and all somalis. He had hindsights and always to right moral just decision. He was also a religious man.

My father and your father were in the same lot and lost with coup in 69. God had not decreed that I would exist but my mother told me how the 2 seats of mogadishu was highly contested in the election before the coup. When my father and the late avokaate Jimcaale  won , your father came as usually with congrats to my father. Africans voting and congratulating each other.

30 years has gone, look at the picture above. MMA and Galbeedi,. My late grandmother who hails from cadale  (alle ha u naxariisto) used to say when she saw bizarre things "Maandhow, nin aanan yaabin ayaa yaabay, yaaa huuu"  Imagine if D-prime minister would have done this.

Yaab!

Rabi ha u raxmado eedo qof aad u diinta ugu dhaqmo ahayd. You know, she was the closest friend to my late mother in xaafadeena of all eedooyin deganaa. Also Nayroobi daris ayaa ku ahayn after la soo qaxay. Abtigaa anaga uu nala joogi jiray his days off from working from the maraakiibka kaluumeysiga in the early and mid 1990s.