Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Hiiraan Online Salutes Somalia’s Unknown Soldiers

With the exception of one group whom we call as the Unknown Soldiers, almost all of the aforementioned national groups failed Somalia one way or another. Many of these groups are guilty of straightforward acts of commission or omission, that is to say, they either betrayed the nation or failed to discharge sacred national duties. Hence the twenty-year long turmoil in Somalia.

somaliwoman0808.jpg

Somalia’s Unknown Soldiers are our womenfolk.

Mr-Peace   

Somali women had their part in the civil war as well, let's not pretend they were all innocent. Do you think the men would be fighting each other if somali women didn't support them? All somali women had to do was threaten to close their bodies for business if the men continued fighting each other.

No group is completely innocent in somalia, everyone played a part.

Faheema.   

^ Waar kan mid baa si xun u qaniintee xaal la siiyo ragoow sidani si maahee :D

Back to the topic...They were known, but not credited that's for sure.

Qorax   

Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

Somali women had their part in the civil war as well, let's not pretend they were all innocent. Do you think the men would be fighting each other if somali women didn't support them? All somali women had to do was threaten to close their bodies for business if the men continued fighting each other.

No group is completely innocent in somalia, everyone played a part.

Sxb, waan kugu raacsanahay. Haween waxaa jira ka qaybqaatay welina ka qayb qaadanaya (haba yaraato kaalina ka qaybqadashadooda) dumistii qarankii Soomaliyeed. Balse waxaa la dhihi karaa wax badana wa aay dhaaman ragga.

ilax   

WAr haweenka maxaad waxay san qabin loo sarayaa. Haddii aysan xalkeenin iyo dhibka ma aysan abuurin laakin iyaga ayuu si raga ka badan u sameeyay. Marka Somali women are the victims of male's action'. Ragii hore dumarka way ixtirami jireen xaalad walba, laakin haa wxa soo baxay rag ku fanayay kufsi iyo dilka dumarka.

Mr-Peace   

Ban-tured

yaa ku faanay kufsi iyo dilka dumarka? war ninyaho adiga arinta meel kale aa gaysay, is daji sxb. Of course somali men have the most to blame, but some women took part in it as well. Is it wrong to say that?

ilax   

Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

Ban-tured

. Of course somali men have the most to blame, but some women took part in it as well. Is it wrong to say that?

Don't misunderstood me , plse. What I mean is Somali Woment at large are inoccent and are paying the price of men driven civil war in Somalia.And it is true, there are guys who re very much engaged in rapping and humuliating our esteemed women, that I hope, you know it, bro.

Yes, I agree, all Somali Women are not immune from this dirty inter-clan conflict and wardlords led inter-conflicts,but on this, We can not generalist it to all Somali women.I beleive , if sOmali women were given a chance to lead us, they won't be cursed us as we did as a men since last 18 yrs.Saaxiib dumarku waa halbawlaha iyo aas aska qoyska marka way garanayaan micnaha nabada, ee sas ii fahan.

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Ban-tured:

quote:Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

Ban-tured

. Of course somali men have the most to blame, but some women took part in it as well. Is it wrong to say that?

Don't misunderstood me , plse. What I mean is Somali Woment at large are inoccent and are paying the price of men driven civil war in Somalia.And it is true, there are guys who re very much engaged in rapping and humuliating our esteemed women, that I hope, you know it, bro.

Yes, I agree, all Somali Women are not immune from this dirty inter-clan conflict and wardlords led inter-conflicts,but on this, We can not generalist it to all Somali women.I beleive , if sOmali women were given a chance to lead us, they won't be cursed us as we did as a men since last 18 yrs.Saaxiib dumarku waa halbawlaha iyo aas aska qoyska marka way garanayaan micnaha nabada, ee sas ii fahan.
That's nonsense saxiib, somali women played there part in the civil war even in some cases egging their men to fight. Remember magool?

Men have the lion share of the blame, but everyone played their part. There is nothing politically incorrect about saying that. We are a muslim nation, women cannot lead us, stop buying into corrupt western ideals saxiib.