Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Ask A Sijui...Part2

Gorgeous   

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

[ I talked about Confidence.I opened this thread with confidence..If not confidence ..then what?

Ask yourself why Sijuis are:

Better educated

More Romantic/beautiful..with a cartoonized forhead which looks nice anyway.

More respectful..

I'm considered "Suju" (a term I don't even like) and I honestly believe that you opened this thread with ignorance. Can I ask you a question, I want you to honestly sit down and think of where the term "Suju" came from... Thought about it.. get it yet.. Well if you haven't let me tell you.. "SuJu" comes from the term Sijui or Mi'si'jui which means "not knowing" or i don't know.. a term in which ignorant somalis gave other ignorant somalis who whole heartedly accepted it.. To be Sujui in theory means to not know your culture or your language, and i still dont' understand why you acknowledge it and accept it.. That was my first point..

Secondly, even if this term was appropriate ( which it isn't ).. Your making them sound like they are of a whole different culture/race even down to their physical character (forhead)... How is it possible for them to be so different... and yet again come on a site whose whole purpose is to unite somali's and come on and not only insult yourself and your family but seperate people... Truly not needed..

My comment wasn't directed to offend you or insult you, it was merely to show how I percieve things..

Originally posted by Gorgeous:

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

[qb]My comment wasn't directed to offend you or insult you, it was merely to show how I percieve things..

No wonder you percieve things wrongly..
:D:D

Gorgeous   

No wonder you percieve things wrongly..
:D:D

How so, please explain??

Is that all you can come up with FlipptyFlip... And here I was thinking that you were a worthy adversary.. LOL

first of all Flipmode I am waiting for my royalty check in the mail for my rights to the topic name. Thank you.

Second all this hostility is not needed. I am sujui and proud of it, I tell why. The reason somalis from kenya is simple. When we welcomed somalis from somalia in kenya they would ask us Qs while speaking somali, well most of the young somali kenyan dont speak somali. Thus every Qs asked by a somalian somali would be followed by an answer of SUJUI! Which simple means i dont know.....

following me so far. Us saying SUJUI was just us keeping it real cuz we dont know what ur saying.

On the other somalis from somalia dont have the word SUJUI or I DONT KNOW in their vocabulary. So we SUJUI also came up with a name for somalis from somalia. We call you guys WALENDO, which means I KNOW. DO you know why? Simple because if you ask anybody from somalia if he know how to fly a plane, he will tell yes i know how to fly a plane. I used to be a pilot in somalia.

You see where we somali kenyans keep it real by saying SUJUI when we dont know?

enuff of the history lesson for roday

Gorgeous   

Originally posted by Section6er:

Thus every Qs asked by a somalian somali would be followed by an answer of SUJUI! Which simple means i dont know.....

You don't know what.. your language???

Smart

i like my sujui friends. these days, most my friends are sujuis! cool w/o the dream, namean. however, wazzup with that funny language! cut it out when yall with ppl who dont understand it. its rude.

or i will speak my monkey language! oooh ohhhh waaaa!!hiiih!! loll :confused:

Arawella   

Perhaps Somali language would be inept to expand your already pea-sized brain instead it could have increased your longevity. Honestly folks according to a recent scientific research, the more affluent your linguistic skills the higher your chances of been a centurial. :D

Gorgeous   

Originally posted by Section6er:

quote:Originally posted by Gorgeous:

You don't know what.. your language???

Smart
So me knowing my language makes me smart?

Not at all... They were 2 different comments.. but knowing your language is a lot better then not knowing it..

Sijui....mmmmm...,the word sijui shouldnt be used at all. Its a term used by uneducated faraax's amd halimo's who want to class a group of people that come from either Kenya or Tanzania.

Sijui stands for "I dont know". If you are classed as sijui then use the word "unajua" on them! :mad: damnnnn..............

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Flipmode,

Anoo soo baandhee naayo iyo asagoo soo tramukay naayo ayaan is goon-gaynay, makoosada yaa iskaleh?

Take it to the Jokes section!!! :D:D