Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Ask A Sijui...Part2

Originally posted by A l l a m a g a n:

Sujui,

What were you before 1990s in the kenyan

societies? C'mon nacasnimo yeesan idin

qaadin ee shib iska dhaha.

We were still educated and prosperous without Corruption from Somalia.Infact our standards went down following the influx of the refugees.

We would take a flight direct to London without Visas..do u understand dude..

yaa kuu warama :cool: :cool:

Ok people enough of this sijui bashing...........

and you lot over from across the border chill you dont exactly have much to shout about...

I do recall my first visit to somalia before the the country decended into chaos .The plane was landing and all i could see was water...it turns out the approach was over the sea and the runway close to it.The plane landed safely and to my shock i see a few skinnies with their macawis on the runway!!!!! :D to make matters worse they were busy brushing their teeth off a stain that didnt seem to be going away with their stick brushes.Well we got off and went into the small terminal that resembled sometheing out of a LOST set and i was hoping to see the buggage section but then this jareer dude half naked all sweaty was running around with the luggage and shouting people's names.He called out my name and i responded and he threw the bag at me.Suprises didnt end there.Family members were waiting for me that i had never met in my life as yet and i easily recognised the family look and walked up to them.To cut a long story short we all got to know each other and drove to their house.On the way we passed the Xawo taako monumnt and shabelle centre near the old parliament building and i was told this was the centre of the city and what do i see "ari carbeed" nice......a bit further and this dude with his donkey cart was busy whipping his donkey.Cimaamad flying all over the place like a charging cavalry officer on his horse!

We finally got there in a place called bakaaraha and i must say it took me a while to actually manage to walk in the damn place all sandy no roads kids shitting in every corner,and yes what is it with the tuna samosa?!

The milk was un pasteralised and the first few days couldnt take in my tea and i could not understand for the life of me the fascination with saliid macsaro....you see dudes actually drinking OIL!!!!!

having said that i did actually enjoy myself.I was amongst fellow somalis and this was the part that got to me.....everywhere i looked all i could see were somalis.I was no longer a minority but i also found out some things that i didnt like....for instance the ladies who made muufo! she wipes her sweat on the same hand she then uses to make the muufo without washing....suffice to say i stopped eating the damn thing!.and the cinemas ......no roofs apart from one i saw and when it rains everybody runs for cover.!!!!!!

my point is dont bash others when you aint exactly perfect ok? :D:D

Originally posted by MR ORGILAQE:

Ok people enough of this sijui bashing...........

While going to Somalia...ORGILAQE...Me myself and I (
I don't know why I like swallowing a whole Mbuzi)
has all this to say:

POOR INFRASTRUCTURE:

..The plane was landing and all i could see was water...it turns out the approach was over the sea and the runway close to it.The plane landed safely and to my shock i see a few skinnies with their macawis on the runway!!!!!
:D

POOR HEALTH AND ILLITERACY:

...to make matters worse they were busy brushing their teeth off a stain that didnt seem to be going away with their stick brushes.

LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE:

..but then this jareer dude half naked all sweaty was running around with the luggage and shouting people's names.

..He called out my name and i responded and he
threw the bag at me.

Suprises didnt end there.

LACK OF COMMUNICATION:

Family members were waiting for me that i had never met in my life as yet and i easily recognised the family look and walked up to them.To cut a long story short we all got to know each other and drove to their house.

LACK OF ADMINISTRATION:

On the way we passed the Xawo taako monument and shabelle centre near the old parliament building and i was told this was the centre of the city and what do i
see "ari carbeed" nice......
a bit further and this dude with his donkey cart was busy whipping his donkey.Cimaamad flying all over the place like a charging cavalry officer on his horse!

MISMANAGEMENT:

We finally got there in a place called bakaaraha and i must say it took me a while to actually manage to walk in the
damn place all sandy no roads kids shitting in every corner,

PUBLIC HEALTH:

The milk was un pasteralised and the first few days couldnt take in my tea and i could not understand for the life of me the fascination
with saliid macsaro....you see dudes actually drinking OIL!!!!!

UNHEALTHY:

for instance the ladies who made muufo! she wipes her sweat on the same hand she then uses to make the muufo without washing....
suffice to say i stopped eating the damn thing!.and the cinemas ......no roofs apart from one i saw and when it rains everybody runs for cover.!!!!!!

my point is dont bash others when you aint exactly perfect ok?
:D:D

Now Non-sijuis..Please pretend you have never heard of all this and ask A Sijui anything you wish to ask.

:mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif ..!!!!!This is a real Life story..Dare Talk

Saalixa   

I never in my life thought one would deny their own identity. Flip mode can you add to your prestigious suijinimo list

-ignorance rates with suijis

I never have been to kenya but have seen it on the telly. It looks like any other african country except there are some few high rise buildings in the city. There are wandering street kids and prostitutes who (the reporters say all carry the aids HIV virus) even in the safest part of the country. I would rather live in a village with healthy inhabitants than a city full of infected and polluted people with AIDS. There is big gap between the rich, middle class and poor like any other african country.

The youth are not taught how to combat aids and have no idea the drastic effects it has on their health. One girl said when she was asked if she would have sexaul relationship with a man without a condomn "The men tell us sex with condomn is like have tea without sugar" and me thought hell and what bout your health. For once i thought thier might be AFRICAN BIMBOS too and we need. A lot of young men were also reluctant to use and some confessed they have no need of using a condomn because they have seen family members and friends and would care less if they were infecting others. Most had sex with more than one partner. :mad: and plan not to change

*People cannot talk on the mobile phone outside of their homes or walk with a hand bag safely walking in the neighbourhood. I have a relative there who has told me they get raided by thieves nearly every week in Nairobi. They are so used to it they will instruct you on the best way to deal with the situation without getting your body killed.

All those who own businesses or a little asset be least a car fear for their lives because when they leave thier homes for places such as a gas station, it will most likely be stolen.......................an the list goes on.

Ok and the think about sujui girls being better looking when compared to somali girls: I would be so honest i have seen some suiju girls and they look like the average somali girl next door. Not ugly and not so preety like you put it. And i know what appearance is when describing a female smile.gif they meet not those standards

Originally posted by rayaana:

I never in my life thought one would deny their own identity. Flip mode can you add to your prestigious suijinimo list

-ignorance rates with suijis

THEY CALL THE PLACE 'LITTLE LONDON'

...It looks like any other african country except there are some few high rise buildings in the city.

These ain't Sijuis But whole Kenya But did u see Those Macawiis fellows and STATISTICS OF AIDS IN SOMALIA..

There are wandering street kids and prostitutes who (the reporters say all carry the aids HIV virus)

*People cannot talk on the mobile phone outside of their homes or walk with a hand bag safely walking in the neighbourhood.

SO U THOUGHT..

Ok ...about sujui girls being better looking when compared to somali girls:

:D:D:D This one you will 'NEVER' win

Answer this.

Is your bloodline any diferent to a Somali who was born and raised in their homeland?

I mean your whole argument is based on environment over genetics....

How the hell can one group of Somali girls generally differ dramactically aesthetics/feature-wise then the community of Somali girls that were raised in their home country?Waa isku mid ma'aha?Looooool walle waa yaab iyo yaabkiisa.

ROFLMAO.Walaal say no more...

Dhubad.   

Sxb all Somalia girls look the same to me, there is no difference(in terms of look) whether she was born in Borama or Garisa.

But I should add one more thing though. You can tell Sijuu guys easily by the way they dress.

They all like to wear

Trouser + Trainers = styles.

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Sxb all Somalia girls look the same to me, there is no difference(in terms of look) whether she was born in Borama or Garisa.

You can tell Sijuu guys easily by the way they dress.

Trouser + Trainers = styles.

as far am concerned, Genes of all Somalis from Djibouti to Garissa down In Kenya are same.Ladies are also same.But one thing.. Talk about Quality and not quantity.Sijui ladies are a crop of their own. The way we treat them ladies is in contrast with the way you treat them down there in Burco and Xamar.Sijui ladies are gentler and understanding unlike the 'Swindlers'

as is with the attires,..am sure you wouldn't argue if I add the pairs with Nike Shoes.

anyways :D:D It is better Than Macawiis you adore in the City Centres and at the airports :D

Oz   

Aren't the Sijuus those who I met in Garisa in 1991 spying on their fellow Somali men and women? Aren’t they those when they see a Kenyan soldier used to look down and beg for their live? Aren’t they those who used to hold a second-class citizenship?

Aren’t they those who we librated them and taught them to do business and deal with others?

Aren’t they those who once said when they saw a man from Somalia praying in a mosque "Ar laa ar maxuu ka tukani Kitaanbulasha(ID Card) malahee" as if Kitanbulusho is something in front of Allah.

^^^ they are not the sujuu's that you call, b/c they do speak somali language perfect just with a different tone..as for sujuu's mostly are none speaking somali laguage mostly in Nairobi and some parts of kenya,tanzania and Uganda..

Flipmode wacha siasa bro, Our Grandfathers are from somalia...most of my cousins are from somalia..and now the way i speak somali lang is just like them and i add the word *NOOH* sometimes...

So we all tha same wheather you born in east,timor,iceland or cook island as long as your parents are somali we all same..people..

P:s am a sujuu from jiji/Nairobi born and breed there...but i still consider myself as a somali qaxooti all thou i have kenyan baasaboor..hehehe...

Originally posted by Lozt:

quote:

Flipmode wacha siasa bro, Our Grandfathers are from somalia...most of my cousins are from somalia..and now the way i speak somali lang is just like them and i add the word *NOOH* sometimes...

P:s am a sujuu from jiji/Nairobi born and breed there...but i still consider myself as a somali qaxooti all thou i have kenyan baasaboor..hehehe...
So who said Siujis are Not Somalis..or you felt like writing and you are actually doing it..we differed on some principles with 'Other'Somalis.

Nobody said we ain't somalis or our grand fathees weren't from Somalia.

Read Paragraphs properly..Wacha kusinzia jo bestee :D:D:D

Flip..mbona umebabaisha walendo hivyo....mameno zao mrefu inatetemeka utafikiria wameshikwa na baridi... :D:D

All am going to say is that am proud of being sijui (coz i wouldnt be the person i am today if i was not born and raised in kenya).Having said that, i am even more proud of finally learning about my 'real' roots, culture and 'af somali...Laakin aad iyo add ayuu nafta ikeneey.. icon_razz.gif

hodman   

Laakin aad iyo add ayuu nafta ikeneey..

:D:D:D

Nimekubali hiyo kisomali yako ni kali!!!!!

Flip mbona unataka kukasirisha watu hivyo?

Originally posted by hodman:

quote: Laakin aad iyo add ayuu nafta ikeneey..

:D:D:D

Nimekubali hiyo kisomali yako ni kali!!!!!

Flip mbona unataka kukasirisha watu hivyo?
Nani????Hodman na Alpha Romeo...mazee chekini..Hii ni joint yetu wapende wasipende..Let us just tell them the truth.Am proud being sijui..Holla :D:D