Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Newsflash: An infidel website exposed !!

Salaamz,

One day, I embarked upon a visit to a site named www.somalinet.com to glance at the Islamic forums. Subhana Allah to my astonishment I saw threads whereby our religion was being mocked. For example, threads dissing the Al-Mighty, The All-Wise. Also, they were bad-mouthing some of the rulings of our beloved diin. Furthermore, the infidels were bragging and boasting about how they left the diin. In addition, these infidel murtaad people who long ago left the diin are being given room by somalinet.com to ridicule the diin. It is amazing while others are entering our diin in large numbers and tasting the beautiful nectar of our beloved diin, we yet witness a small proportion of ignorant somalis yet still stuck in jaahiliya thinking since now they are in the west they can do as they please and easily bamboozled with nonsensical garbage such as freedom of speech. Finally, these people commit evil against none but they infidel-selves and one day unless they repent to modify their insular condition shall they taste the burning fury of JAHANAM!

A warning never to visit this website again and also inform others to avoid it, expose the evil of somalinet.com

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out!

what are u talking aout man, somalinet.com is the best website around, have u seen the chat rooms how bussy they are, unlike this one smile.gif .

anyway hate it or like it somalinet.com will be around forever.

nuune   

DAILY-MIRROR , have u seen how bussy somalitalk chat is!

to my knowledge,somalinet is creating the biggest division within somalis,as mujahid said,there are also many threads that says something bad about our Diin.

i don't want to critizise any website,but they should do more to respect our Diin.

there was a time i remeber that somalinet.com was one of the best swebsites around but it killed its image,i have even heard from Radios that some somali politicians cwere omplaining about somalinet.com,because it propagates qabiilism,simple is that!

N.O.R.F   

Mujahid

I know what yr talkin about bro, somalinet.com is the worse web site for somalies as it ppl are left to degrade each other, their families, their tribes and worst of all out beloved diin!

I remember posting something criticising america and it was erased straight away! Typical westernised thinkers are operating this most disgusting website!

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum Brother Mujahid,

I am having the same thing with this website that allows sisters to show their picture's when its absolutely Haram in the Islamic Diin. We should be united under the clouds of Islam, rather then fitnah. I posted a whole topic on Why the sisters post their picture's online, and guess what the dictator of this site does, he erase's without permission. There was absolutely no swearing, no profanity, and no insults.

I swear by the 99 names of Allah, that we are among munafiiq's that don't care about the future of Muslims. As believers of this beautiful religion we are suppose to prevent bad things with our tongue, money, and if not to pray against it.

May Allah punish those who increase fitnah, believer or non-believer. May Allah not have mercy on those that have a seed of hypocirsy in their heart. Amiiiin Ya Allah.

P.S. Wallahi I am sick of these Munafiiqs around me. My sincere appology to some of you, I certainly lost my temper with this site.

Allah Hafiz

Link   

Salam

A few individuals, who really weren’t in the forums to exchange ideas but for other purposes, have corrupt Somalinet.com. I could actually say I’ve had great times on somalinet.com in the past, but it wouldn't be the same if i would go back right now. Its Fitna Central. I do pray that the individuals who've corrupted somalinet.com don't find themselves a new joint up in here.

Taqwa- I do remember reading your post but hadn’t had the time to respond. But, don’t you think you were out of line putting those girls in the pictures at the same level as prostitutes. If they want to display themselves in such a manner by all means let them do it. No one is forcing you to do it, and i don't think its nice for you criticize them like that. Maybe they don't know any better and they think its okay to do such a thing. Allah(swt) knows whats in their hearts. So try to help them but don't compare them to the lowest of people in our society.

“I swear by the 99 names of Allah, that we are among munafiiq's that don't care about the future of Muslims.”

Can you please not swear like that again seems like your casting some kind of a spell. Shouldn’t we not swear on things like that?

“Wallahi I am sick of these Munafiiqs around me”- Sister if this site is giving u problems why do u seem to come back, make you’ve made your dawa if no one seems to listen and disregards your advice then you’ve remind them and it wont be held against you on the day of judgment, so I would suggest u retire.

Anyhow that’s my lil’ rant for the day, I do apology if this hits where it isn’t supposed to.

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum!

I was once told that silence is the best answer to undesirable individuals. To be truly honest, I'm against most things in this site, if not all, but then its not for me to say what should be. I tried to remind people that they should start acting like muslims, and stop writing threads like sex, when they can be having fun discussing the latest issue's in the global world. I told them that we are muslims in character, speech, and in action. Yet I was laballed as a fanatic who wants to turn everyone into Mulla Omar. If decency isn't the etiquette's of the nomads of this site, then I'm sure I have wasted my time in advocating for good morals. I swear I do not like one, and I mean one person in this site, but I have given respect and I didn't expect it to return. I went against some sisters that where acting like britney spears when they are flight 13 recruits, and for that I was labelled sexist. I told them that it wasn't islamically right to talk about sexually explicit content, or post their pictures but then I was told that I was too extreme. So it all comes down to morals. Certainly, Taqwa's morals and SomaliaOnline are having conflicts, so the only solution was to stop writing threads. I used to go to islamic sites and non-islamic sites, like ummah.com, islamway.com, islaam.com. I met someone of the best muslim characters you can have in a muslim site, and maybe I expected too much from somaliaOnline.

I would say, that if your against some of the rules and regulations of this site, or you say something that might offend some Nomads, you'll be labelled a fanatic. One advice to new nomads, is that you either have to be a retard or a retard in progress to get along with some of these threads. I agree that I loose my temper vary quickly but when your faced with rubbish threads, any human being who is morally correct should be. So the only answer I have for myself is that silence is the best tool for individuals you don't like. Again I'm certainly going to be killed for what I have said, but hey don't waste your time writing cuz I dont' feel like arguing."

Welcome to kufaarville, where anything goes.

Your Brother,

Taqwa

mataan   

It is really sad to see a Somali website propagating and hosting Anti-Islamic stuff. It is also very sad to see our fellow Somalis bashing or taking the mick of our beloved religion. I think we should take the matter to the site owners or administrators. I am sure they are Muslims, so at least if we tell them the problem, we have fulfilled our duty.

Taqwa , brother please be cool. If you don’t agree with some of the threads posted here or anything else just ignore it.

Secondly, please don’t call us muniffiq’s. It is a great sin to call Muslims Munafiqs.

w/salaam

Kruella   

Despite the HUGE selection of nonsense topics in these forums, people are still exchanging ideas and talking about what they think is of upmost importance in their minds. In the end, I think that's the important thing. Who are we to criticize? But certainly when it comes down to some site bashing our religion it's a duty to each and everyone one of us to either fight it, instruct in the form of advice or simply ignore them**. If i see a topic that i do not particularly care for i just don't bother to respond..simple as that...no need to belittle or insult people to make oneself seem better . No need to adopt a holier than thou attitude coz it only contributes to creating animosity among us.

So it all depends how you use the site...whether you post your pics or some weird topics, that's what this place is here for.....first and foremost to have a share of the net where you can say your piece.

**"He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue; and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart and that is the least of faith."

In this case we can only give advise and exchange good words of wisdom or just keep silent!!

Salam

Baashi   

Somalinet, the site: Well the site is not as bad as some of u are making it. Biggest, largest, and most popular site...there is reason for that. Yes there is always room for improvement and yes users are not supposed to be left unchecked. I for one can imagine the dilemma the webmasters are facing...shut the site down cuz some users are not respectful to the rules of the site or are plasphamous and they smear, slander, or use profanity in their post OR find volunters who are willing to moderate these nomad characters who are armed with anonymity and freedom of speech. I suggest that critics should volunteer and give them hand to rectify the problems if u really care about that.

Tawqa,

Preaching is a noble cause. But preachers should be qualified characters who sees things as they are not as they oughta be...in other words u need to be practical. So nomads are not interested in following the true sunnah and they resort doing things they should not be doing...posting a picture on the net for instance! Do u think equating that to prostitution will help the poster who thinks that she is true to her Islam as u think u are to ur Islam! I think we all have opportunity to advice and preach here in this site...but don't make any assumptions like don't ever assume that I know much about my religion as u do. Be systematic..start with the Kabaa'ir and employ analogies, use examples, illuminate, shed light to the problems and make excuses for us cuz we are ignorant about our religion. Don't provoke...don't pick a mas'alah khilaafiyah...don't accuse...that's not how is done...finally if u have a concern PM to the admin. I find him logical and very understanding.

bilan   

salaam

i remember there was a time that somlinet was like somaliaonline but i can not rememeber when they changed into what they are now, somalinet does not only insult islam but it also encourages tribelism.

and for taqwa, maybe you are trying to help us to be better muslims but i'm sorry you are not doing it the right away, if Allah told his prophet to be this way with fircoon

"Go, both of you to Fir'aun, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)" (ta'ha). and also told prophet Muhammad(PPUH) this:

Invite (mankind, O Muhammad) to the way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Revelation and the Qur’aan) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better”

that is the way that daa'i should be.your ways will only make people run away.

Honesita   

Somalinet used to be my home online, but for some reasons i dont understand the place became garbage....!!! Garbage was even a bit more desireable than somalinet...!!! I completely quit going to the chatlines, and not only somalinet, but most somali chatlines, because they're honestly a waste of time...!!! The Somalinet forum was good untill it got filled with Somali female degrading, and Somali male dissing....!!! I couldnt stop wondering if those pple were really somalis, but then it was a shock that they were somalis cuz they would write some of their nasty comments in Somali...!!! U'll see somali homosexuals who r being encouraged for their posts by the moderators (not deleting their posts is another way of encourging it)...!!! And the most discusting, those who come in there to put Islam down....!!! I honestly dont blame anyone but the owners of the site, they give the privilage to pple to post in there when they dont even deserve to breath the air we r breathing, and they give Somalis the worst name on the internet....!!! I envy the Arabs for having such decency when it comes to using the net...!!! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH US....!!!

Salaamz

Loyan   

Users are the make up of any website. Webmasters or site administrators can not be responsible of how their visitors behave. Besides, no one pays these webmasters who has to earn some income or get a life once a while. We are talking unmoderated forums that are open 24 hours a day where Somalis can post freely! It is the visitors, the Somalis, people like me and you who are the tribalists, the fanatics, the gaalo-madow, and what have you. Censoring posts is more than full time job; I am sure after so many years somalinet guys are exhausted because they used to be just as vigilant as the admins of this site. It begs the question who is stopping those people who are disrupting the other forums from coming here and doing the same thing? Once this site becomes big enough and popular enough it will be subjected to the same treatment of somalinet for couple of reasons:

1. Our Somali Webmasters hate each other and many times it is them who wage deliberate attacks on each other’s website. They pollute, spam, smear, even DOS each other’s forums and chat rooms for their quest of more people to their site. When a site is offline the other webmasters will be laughing and loving every minute of it.

2. As Somali net-users we are bunch of ungrateful people who will never acknowledge what it takes to run a site like Somaliaonline or somalinet. We only know how to complain, condemn and demand the best from people who are donating their time and money to give us a medium of communication.

3. Kutaab-gaablow ayaa carrada dhan nagu bi’iyey! Hadddaad aragto gaal iyo wax diinta caynaaya, waxay isku dheggan yihiin waa kitaab-gaablow seefla bood ah. Waxaad u malaynaysaa birlab oo kale siday isu soo doonanaayaan. War waa isugu baxdaa si kale kuma garatide!

I am really disappointed with our web community to the point I stopped contributing years ago. I belong to the usenet group, and we lost our beloved forum to wadaad vs gaal garbage. I can see the same trend starting again in here and somalinet, and when the crap hit the fan we will be the typical nomads in search for another alternative.

So long

I think Somalinet's forums is one of the ugliest forums when it come to site administrators...they actually like the absent macalin...people disrespect our religion like no one's business. profanity, louzy topics, and people that just trying to fit in. Wallahi, I always check the website in hope the admins changed..buy I always feel like "inAY YIHIIN UMAD HALAAKTAY"!

XASBUNA ALLAHU WA NECMAL WAKIIL!

"U'll see somali homosexuals who r being encouraged for their posts by the moderators (not deleting their posts is another way of encourging it)...!!! And the most discusting, those who come in there to put Islam down....!!! I honestly dont blame anyone but the owners of the site, they give the privilage to pple to post in there when they dont even deserve to breath the air we r breathing, and they give Somalis the worst name on the internet....!!!"

Exactly me feelings too. I recently tried a new somali website (i will not mention the site) thinking that it wasnt to disimilar to S.O.L. It wasnt somalinet.com, but subxanallah it wasnt to different. I mean who are the Owners of these sites anyway somalis? Muslims? coz am seriously doubting if the either of the 2. Although probably the reality is they are somali.

Such a shame.

I just hope and pray that this site which has been such a breath of fresh air continues in its present fomatt, and doesnt allow it's self to be breached by some of the disgusting, flithy aminals that have plauged other somali sites.