galbeedi

He will either move to a hotel or will stay quite until the election ends...

galbeedi   

When president  Farmaajo appointed Mohamed H. Rooble as a prime minister, I called an old friend of mine from Galmudug who is also happen to share a kinship with the new premier. We have been friends since 1998, and both of us had also a long friendship,  many years ago in America , with the current chief of staff of Farmaajo Cabdi saciid Muuse.

Last September in 2020 ,  I asked him what he knows about Rooble and his background?, he said, as a young man he was a member of Islah party and he was involved with NGO's in Nairobi . I asked him about his capacity to move the country to the right direction, he said, " he is one of those Somalis who are involved with NGO"s and judging by that standard, he  isn't expected to be creative or build things, he added that it is the traditions of Farmaajo to always choose a weak link", furthermore , he added that , " if he conducts a fair  election that will be a great victory for him.

During our conversation, I was expecting the usual cheer leading of Somalis when a member of their sub clan becomes prime minister or president .  Let alone cheer, my friend wasn't happy about this appointment. He said, " Farmaajo had an opportunity to select someone from Galmudug way back in 2017, and this coronation is too little too late( Waa Saambuus laga eedaamey).

Since then a lot has happened. I have been thinking for the last few weeks to reach him and find out his reaction, but procrastination and work made it difficult to get that long conversation impossible. Finally , I did talk to him today, and was very much surprised about his view points.

Here is our conversation.

Galbeedi: Did you see the picture taken probably a dozen or so years ago,  of former president Hassan Sheikh, Farah C/qadir, Odowa, Rooble and others?  It seems Rooble is a full fledged member of " Damujadiid" right?

Galmudug Man: of course. He was Islah, but during the Islamic courts and Ethiopia war , many members of Islah including Hassan Sheikh left the movement and founded Damujadiid.

G.  Is Mr. Rooble trying to run for president at this juncture?

GM: No. I don't think  he will break his promise of not running  but holding the election.

G.  Then what had triggered these current problems with president Farmaajo?

GM :  Last time when Farmaajo tried to extend his term, the country was in the brink of war, Rooble intervened to save the day and told Farmaajo to           allow the election to take place without interference.  Everyone knows there is an auction and Farmaajo will do his bidding to lobby to get his              men, and Rooble was willing allow this thing to take its course.

G: Then what changed and made this Rooble guy angry?

GM: Farmaajo acted like Rooble doesn't exist anymore and intervened the Galmudug upper house and parliament selection through members of              the intelligence community and giving $100,000 a week to Qoor Qoor to sideline the would be members of both houses. While Rooble was                    watching all kind of political moves had taken place and he became bystander.

G: Isn't people , especially the upper house bought and sold in both JUbbaland and Puntland, where drivers and even house maids run against the        desired candidates and forfeit the contest just before started? Why Glamudug is efferent?

GM: In Jubbaland and Puntland the opposition were defeated although the parliament contest did'n't started yet. In Galmudug many influential                  members felt being sidelined or undermined by the Farmaajo people through money and the intelligence members. So, Rooble decided enoug         is enough. 

G:  Why not Rooble make a deal with Farmaajo and be the next prime minister if FArmaajo wins. Besides, isn't this an opportunity for the Galmudug       community to be on the drivers seat of the Somali politics?

GM:  Galmudug community has no desire of power in Somalia now, furthermore, the community will not accept anyone with dictatorial tendency   who is willing to establish a one man rule using weak links. If you ask anyone from this community including the young, they  will not stand for   dictatorship. What people don't know is the Galmudug people themselves killed Mohamed F. Aideed because of his stubborn ways of doing things   and his one man rule by refusing the wishes of the community, thus we will not stand someone like Farmaajo who might establish authoritarian power which would affect both business and freedom. We   don't mind which tribe the president hails from as long as he allows the transparency of the system.

G: You and I both know dictatorship will not be possible in Somalia?

GM:  The man has spent a great deal of time by asking for artists and others to compose songs about him and his agenda like the old times. He         wasn't interested about election or institutions. He appointed inexperienced young men as generals, commanders and intelligence agency           commanders. Even the  intelligence officer he appointed to replace Fahad Yaasin is a 30 years old  young man. HE doesn't want anyone who  would   question his moves. 

G: if that is the case, then Rooble selection couldn't be categorized just as a weak link?

GM: Not only Rooble is a weak link, but he is also a fool ( Waa doqon, doqonka markaad is qabataan waxa uu kuula dagaalami si xun) .No matter what people say, Rooble would not batch or change his mind, in fact, he will double down and make FArmaajo disappear. Many people told me that Farmaajo will be brought down by the weak and fools he surrounded himself, especially Cumar Filish and Rooble. For example the day he hired Cumar Filish, he came with 250 militia members  and fired all those who were the security of the Banaadir region. After that, Farmaajo couldn't even fire him even if he tried. He straightened warlords .

G: What you mean disappear?

GM': I heard from reliable sources that Rooble said, he " will be waiting the day Farmaajo declares his candidacy and make him either move to a hotel or stay quietly in Villa- Somalia without a noise" . Furthermore, he was waiting the day the first members of upper house were selected which means the parliament has been dissolved and the new members are on their way. As soon as Ahmed Madoobe appointed the first group of members for the upper house Rooble began his game.

G: isn't the constitution say that the president will hold his position until another elected one takes office?

GM: both Hassan Sheikh and Shariif were behind the scene the moment the election begun. According to Rooble , Farmaajo has the choice to be behind the scene or will be expelled and will context the election from Mogadishu hotels like everyone.

G: what is the move to order the finance minister to hold the purse without Rooble authorizing?

GM:  In order to sideline Farmaajo and become like any other candidate , Rooble's plan is to hold the purse and stop the money flowing to               Galmudug and South west. The second move is to take away the intelligence and the internal security away from Farmaajo.

G: Medellin the security structure could cause a huge problem for the country and the city. Isn't that a recipe for war?

GM: I don't think the military will intervene the current political mess. The police chief is an old school man who has good relationship with almost       everyone, he knows the rules and will keep the order without interfering the political fights. The problem is these young commanders who are       trigger happy. Furthermore, the international community will tolerate a political tussle as long as it doesn't became violent. 

G: So, in your opinion Farmaajo is toasted?

GM: He has no chance at all. The northern groups who were split in two groups last time around, have even reconciled and abandoned Farmaajo       already. The Galmudug members are divided between Farmaajo camp and opposition. Hi stock will diminish even more before the election is   concluded.

G: So, if that is the case , who is the front runner for president?

GM: Of course, it is Hassan Sheikh.

G: How about C/laahi Dani?

GM: Dani came to Mogadishu in April and made a deal to both Hassan Sheikh and Shariif Ahmed to become the premier if they win. Then he thought that the election could be a three way horse between him, Farmaajo and Hassan Sheikh. In this scenario, he imagined that If Farmaajo trails Hassan or expected to withdraw, the Farmaajo block will throw their votes to him and steal the election just like Hassan Sheikh and Farmaajo. So, he ignored the candidates and worked hard to selected loyal people who will flow him like lemmings.

Unfortunately, things are unfolding in Mogadishu, and the expected Farmaajo vote could go any where including those from south west. It is hard to tell what happens next few weeks , but Dani might have changed his man as things stand now.

G: And one more thing, who recommended the selection of Rooble as a premier? Fahad Yaasin?

GM: No. Mr. Muudey, the deputy speaker. The shocking thing is Fahad Yaasiin wants the Hiiraan seat of his community held by Mr. Muudey. THere is also other business issues involving Muudey who occupies government owned hospital property which Mogadishu Governor demanded to be vacated. In Mogadishu, everything is involves about business. Do you know the new man appointed as the head of NISA? He was the man who was brought the camel along Muuse Suudi to feed the Badbaado soldiers. He is now in charge. 

Anyway, chaos is going on in Villa Somalia, and our friend Cabdi Saciid Muuse has chosen to ride the sinking ship of Farmaajo.

Folks, that is the view point from Galmudug. Since Rooble is a car carrying member of the Damujadiid group, he will either help directly and openly      Hassan Sheikh as the next president. 

How Farmaajo missed the fact  Rooble is  Damujadiid member?. 

One of the opposition members told me few years ago that president Farmaajo is either a genius above everyone else or a bubbling fool who is hiding his weakness by being quiet. After all, if things take the way the opposition are projecting, then president  Farmaajo could be an expired cheese, as  our vulgar resident Tilamook calls him.

galbeedi   

If things get bad, then N&N must find a new candidate. Either loin Shariif Ahmed, or make  C/raxman Bayle the candidate.The coup already had taken the national TV, intelligence and soon the treasury.

Dalmar1   

I wonder how the CBB will get paid now, since their xaraam salary has been cut by the OPM.

*P,s war niyaahow faatixadaa isku aqri to expel those jinns you keep conversing with, lol.

28 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

I wonder how the CBB will get paid now, since their xaraam salary has been cut by the OPM.

Lol 😂 

See, what did I tell you. His tune is already changing…ha ha ha 😆😂😆😂

“After all, if things take the way the opposition are projecting, then president  Farmaajo could be an expired cheese, as  our vulgar resident Tilamook calls him” 

Galbeedi, lacagtaa been kuu sheegtay. We’ve always known Farmajo was useless, incompetent waste of space, from day one. Haye hadee, ka xaaxaabi maanta.😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

4 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

*P,s war niyaahow faatixadaa isku aqri to expel those jinns you keep conversing with, lol.

Dalmar Yariisoow, haye, you believe qashinka beenta ah miyaa? Ka waran MBB iyaga?

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dalmar Yariisoow, haye, you believe qashinka beenta ah miyaa? Ka waran MBB iyaga?

MMA duqow, you of all us (as being a son of a great Stateman) should understand that "Aniga kaliya aa Wadani" rhetorics and slogans doesn't work, this country belongs to all of us and not to some.

Farmaajo as you know is in the wrong here this time, with Ikraans killings being the cherry at the top, none the less today Somalia has no president with an mandate but it it has an transitional PM who's job is to steer us to election according to constitution.

So walaal Fadlan for once speak the truth and not the "Ana Wadani"  rhetorics of N&N.

P,s, As for me I don't believe in these isqabqabsi, they are all the same tuugo politicians in my eyes, so lets hope for peace and a quick resolution to election.

32 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

MMA duqow, you of all us (as being a son of a great Stateman) should understand that "Aniga kaliya aa Wadani" rhetorics and slogans doesn't work, this country belongs to all of us and not to some.

Farmaajo as you know is in the wrong here this time, with Ikraans killings being the cherry at the top, none the less today Somalia has no president with an mandate but it it has an transitional PM who's job is to steer us to election according to constitution.

So walaal Fadlan for once speak the truth and not the "Ana Wadani"  rhetorics of N&N.

P,s, As for me I don't believe in these isqabqabsi, they are all the same tuugo politicians in my eyes, so lets hope for peace and a quick resolution to election.

The pot calling the kettle black. You're in one camp, some are in the other.  

Who the fck gives all these powers the PM is grabbing? Yet you seem to accept he is legitimate but the president (expired term or whatever) is illegitimate.  They're both transitional posts, and should keep their powers until there's an elected Pres and PM. 

What's going is a coup based on Qabiil. 

Dalmar1   
4 minutes ago, Dhagaxtuur said:

The pot calling the kettle black. You're in one camp, some are in the other.  

Who the fck gives all these powers the PM is grabbing? Yet you seem to accept he is legitimate but the president (expired term or whatever) is illegitimate.  They're both transitional posts, and should keep their powers until there's an elected Pres and PM. 

What's going is a coup based on Qabiil. 

Lol, I usually ignore your ignorant emotional rants, but I must reply to you this time.

When you say coup, you should understand coup is usually done on an sitting mandated legitimate President like what's happening in Guinea, what we have in Somalia is an ex-president with no mandate overreaching his none existing power and failed in every corner.

In short, for a coup to happen there has to be an legitimate President in the country which your Abo Farmaajo isn't.

13 hours ago, galbeedi said:

When president  Farmaajo appointed Mohamed H. Rooble as a prime minister, I called an old friend of mine from Galmudug who is also happen to share a kinship with the new premier. We have been friends since 1998, and both of us had also a long friendship,  many years ago in America , with the current chief of staff of Farmaajo Cabdi saciid Muuse.

Last September in 2020 ,  I asked him what he knows about Rooble and his background?, he said, as a young man he was a member of Islah party and he was involved with NGO's in Nairobi . I asked him about his capacity to move the country to the right direction, he said, " he is one of those Somalis who are involved with NGO"s and judging by that standard, he  isn't expected to be creative or build things, he added that it is the traditions of Farmaajo to always choose a weak link", furthermore , he added that , " if he conducts a fair  election that will be a great victory for him.

During our conversation, I was expecting the usual cheer leading of Somalis when a member of their sub clan becomes prime minister or president .  Let alone cheer, my friend wasn't happy about this appointment. He said, " Farmaajo had an opportunity to select someone from Galmudug way back in 2017, and this coronation is too little too late( Waa Saambuus laga eedaamey).

Since then a lot has happened. I have been thinking for the last few weeks to reach him and find out his reaction, but procrastination and work made it difficult to get that long conversation impossible. Finally , I did talk to him today, and was very much surprised about his view points.

Here is our conversation.

Galbeedi: Did you see the picture taken probably a dozen or so years ago,  of former president Hassan Sheikh, Farah C/qadir, Odowa, Rooble and others?  It seems Rooble is a full fledged member of " Damujadiid" right?

Galmudug Man: of course. He was Islah, but during the Islamic courts and Ethiopia war , many members of Islah including Hassan Sheikh left the movement and founded Damujadiid.

G.  Is Mr. Rooble trying to run for president at this juncture?

GM: No. I don't think  he will break his promise of not running  but holding the election.

G.  Then what had triggered these current problems with president Farmaajo?

GM :  Last time when Farmaajo tried to extend his term, the country was in the brink of war, Rooble intervened to save the day and told Farmaajo to           allow the election to take place without interference.  Everyone knows there is an auction and Farmaajo will do his bidding to lobby to get his              men, and Rooble was willing allow this thing to take its course.

G: Then what changed and made this Rooble guy angry?

GM: Farmaajo acted like Rooble doesn't exist anymore and intervened the Galmudug upper house and parliament selection through members of              the intelligence community and giving $100,000 a week to Qoor Qoor to sideline the would be members of both houses. While Rooble was                    watching all kind of political moves had taken place and he became bystander.

G: Isn't people , especially the upper house bought and sold in both JUbbaland and Puntland, where drivers and even house maids run against the        desired candidates and forfeit the contest just before started? Why Glamudug is efferent?

GM: In Jubbaland and Puntland the opposition were defeated although the parliament contest did'n't started yet. In Galmudug many influential                  members felt being sidelined or undermined by the Farmaajo people through money and the intelligence members. So, Rooble decided enoug         is enough. 

G:  Why not Rooble make a deal with Farmaajo and be the next prime minister if FArmaajo wins. Besides, isn't this an opportunity for the Galmudug       community to be on the drivers seat of the Somali politics?

GM:  Galmudug community has no desire of power in Somalia now, furthermore, the community will not accept anyone with dictatorial tendency   who is willing to establish a one man rule using weak links. If you ask anyone from this community including the young, they  will not stand for   dictatorship. What people don't know is the Galmudug people themselves killed Mohamed F. Aideed because of his stubborn ways of doing things   and his one man rule by refusing the wishes of the community, thus we will not stand someone like Farmaajo who might establish authoritarian power which would affect both business and freedom. We   don't mind which tribe the president hails from as long as he allows the transparency of the system.

G: You and I both know dictatorship will not be possible in Somalia?

GM:  The man has spent a great deal of time by asking for artists and others to compose songs about him and his agenda like the old times. He         wasn't interested about election or institutions. He appointed inexperienced young men as generals, commanders and intelligence agency           commanders. Even the  intelligence officer he appointed to replace Fahad Yaasin is a 30 years old  young man. HE doesn't want anyone who  would   question his moves. 

G: if that is the case, then Rooble selection couldn't be categorized just as a weak link?

GM: Not only Rooble is a weak link, but he is also a fool ( Waa doqon, doqonka markaad is qabataan waxa uu kuula dagaalami si xun) .No matter what people say, Rooble would not batch or change his mind, in fact, he will double down and make FArmaajo disappear. Many people told me that Farmaajo will be brought down by the weak and fools he surrounded himself, especially Cumar Filish and Rooble. For example the day he hired Cumar Filish, he came with 250 militia members  and fired all those who were the security of the Banaadir region. After that, Farmaajo couldn't even fire him even if he tried. He straightened warlords .

G: What you mean disappear?

GM': I heard from reliable sources that Rooble said, he " will be waiting the day Farmaajo declares his candidacy and make him either move to a hotel or stay quietly in Villa- Somalia without a noise" . Furthermore, he was waiting the day the first members of upper house were selected which means the parliament has been dissolved and the new members are on their way. As soon as Ahmed Madoobe appointed the first group of members for the upper house Rooble began his game.

G: isn't the constitution say that the president will hold his position until another elected one takes office?

GM: both Hassan Sheikh and Shariif were behind the scene the moment the election begun. According to Rooble , Farmaajo has the choice to be behind the scene or will be expelled and will context the election from Mogadishu hotels like everyone.

G: what is the move to order the finance minister to hold the purse without Rooble authorizing?

GM:  In order to sideline Farmaajo and become like any other candidate , Rooble's plan is to hold the purse and stop the money flowing to               Galmudug and South west. The second move is to take away the intelligence and the internal security away from Farmaajo.

G: Medellin the security structure could cause a huge problem for the country and the city. Isn't that a recipe for war?

GM: I don't think the military will intervene the current political mess. The police chief is an old school man who has good relationship with almost       everyone, he knows the rules and will keep the order without interfering the political fights. The problem is these young commanders who are       trigger happy. Furthermore, the international community will tolerate a political tussle as long as it doesn't became violent. 

G: So, in your opinion Farmaajo is toasted?

GM: He has no chance at all. The northern groups who were split in two groups last time around, have even reconciled and abandoned Farmaajo       already. The Galmudug members are divided between Farmaajo camp and opposition. Hi stock will diminish even more before the election is   concluded.

G: So, if that is the case , who is the front runner for president?

GM: Of course, it is Hassan Sheikh.

G: How about C/laahi Dani?

GM: Dani came to Mogadishu in April and made a deal to both Hassan Sheikh and Shariif Ahmed to become the premier if they win. Then he thought that the election could be a three way horse between him, Farmaajo and Hassan Sheikh. In this scenario, he imagined that If Farmaajo trails Hassan or expected to withdraw, the Farmaajo block will throw their votes to him and steal the election just like Hassan Sheikh and Farmaajo. So, he ignored the candidates and worked hard to selected loyal people who will flow him like lemmings.

Unfortunately, things are unfolding in Mogadishu, and the expected Farmaajo vote could go any where including those from south west. It is hard to tell what happens next few weeks , but Dani might have changed his man as things stand now.

G: And one more thing, who recommended the selection of Rooble as a premier? Fahad Yaasin?

GM: No. Mr. Muudey, the deputy speaker. The shocking thing is Fahad Yaasiin wants the Hiiraan seat of his community held by Mr. Muudey. THere is also other business issues involving Muudey who occupies government owned hospital property which Mogadishu Governor demanded to be vacated. In Mogadishu, everything is involves about business. Do you know the new man appointed as the head of NISA? He was the man who was brought the camel along Muuse Suudi to feed the Badbaado soldiers. He is now in charge. 

Anyway, chaos is going on in Villa Somalia, and our friend Cabdi Saciid Muuse has chosen to ride the sinking ship of Farmaajo.

Folks, that is the view point from Galmudug. Since Rooble is a car carrying member of the Damujadiid group, he will either help directly and openly      Hassan Sheikh as the next president. 

How Farmaajo missed the fact  Rooble is  Damujadiid member?. 

One of the opposition members told me few years ago that president Farmaajo is either a genius above everyone else or a bubbling fool who is hiding his weakness by being quiet. After all, if things take the way the opposition are projecting, then president  Farmaajo could be an expired cheese, as  our vulgar resident Tilamook calls him.

241985203-3038987169676312-6501159128163

Duufaan   
46 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Lol, I usually ignore your ignorant emotional rants, but I must reply to you this time.

When you say coup, you should understand coup is usually done on an sitting mandated legitimate President like what's happening in Guinea, what we have in Somalia is an ex-president with no mandate overreaching his none existing power and failed in every corner.

In short, for a coup to happen there has to be an legitimate President in the country which your Abo Farmaajo isn't.

If Farmaajo is ex-president where is the current president? Now  it is time for Isbaaro right? that is what important for some people. 

1 hour ago, Dalmar1 said:

No one has a mandate. There was one simple job everyone was supposed to work towards, and that's to hold (s)election. 

3 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

What a waste for a human you're!

You ask others to refrain from partisan politics yet you can't even help yourself in every word you utter. Hypocrite of the highest order.

Come out of the closet, and wear your colours with pride or not.

for a coup to happen there has to be an legitimate President in the country which your Abo Farmaajo isn't.

And in your upended logic, the president (without an elected president he is still the president) is not legitimate yet the pm he appointed is legitimate! Wow! I'm amazed with this warped intellect. 

I don't give a fck.

21 hours ago, Dhagaxtuur said:

And in your upended logic, the president (without an elected president he is still the president) is not legitimate yet the pm he appointed is legitimate! Wow! I'm amazed with this warped intellect. 

Waa sheekadii baqtiga ma cunee fuudkiisaan cabaa.