Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

new style

Muriidi   

i tried ..

what about the mutants?

do i really need to watch movies about zombies and play video games just to survive?

but as soon as you know you have to decide are you here with diplomatic immunity or political assylum? ....(yes also for native population)

did you know that filing for political assylum protects you also from the government of the country you fled to.by court order if you have political assylum no member of government/military has access to you.also no religious sects,weird science projects etc. you just have to express that wish somehow ...

if you ask for diplomatic immunity...well you know..you are out of police jurisdiction..need special medical care...etc.

------------

after many deleted posts .. for not fulfilling wikipedia criteria ..

unjustified extreme reactions to posts

(war ha igu soo karkabin ee qumaati u akhri)

organized crime relations that i don't want to be join ..

admins allowing everything against the list of rules .. like qabyaalad .. and diin cay !

the fact that after 4 major

internet/web it-companies dropped support for forums like this one .. it is not healthy to be related to this ..

the only apology received was a nomad-bro talking about religious/nationalistic loyalties ..

i seriously doubt that there are any humans behind this ..

and it's not a laughing issue .. unless you're crazy ..

i want my country back .. i want my language back

acuuthu biLLAAH

43_78.png

Kamaavi   

There was a tribe in Africa which was very fierce and warring...they would battle all the tribes in the area, and they always won. As a victory trophy, they would take the throne of the chief of the defeated tribe and carry it home, chanting victory chants and singing the whole way. When they got home, they would put the throne in the attic of the grass hut. This went on for quite some time, and soon the throne collection grew, adding to the prestige of the tribe.

One day, they battled a tribe of fairly large people, some might call them giants. They won, and they struggled to get the throne home...but the chanting and joyousness prevailed as usual. When they got home, they had the ritual of putting the throne in the attic of the grass hut, but the weight was too much. The ceiling collapsed, killing everyone on the tribe.

The moral:

People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.