Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

the matrix reloaded

N.O.R.F   

I hear that there is a chracter in the movie they call Allah, is that true? If so u should be thinking about boycotting the movie not critically acclaiming it before even seeing it!

Wisen up! This is another Dijjal movie for the masses! R u all like a flock of sheep, being guided by Hollywood?

Originally posted by Northerner:

I hear that there is a chracter in the movie they call Allah, is that true?

I would like to see some proof to this, I had about it to but I haven't seen any facts that support this claim. I dont think they will be that stupid to name a character Allah if they wanted to guide the masses because they will loose alot of potential viewers with that.

If so u should be thinking about boycotting the movie not critically acclaiming it before even seeing it!

Wisen up! This is another Dijjal movie for the masses! R u all like a flock of sheep, being guided by Hollywood?

This movie wont make me turn away from my culture or religion. I have been watching movies and i dont think any of it has influeced me in anyway.

If its true then I want pay money to watch it. But I will definetly bun it on DVD when I get the chance.

boycott   

lol well said notherner

stuart wells known in (billy elliot, a ballet dancer) is playin "allah", it seams that hollywood took out the internet that naming, shaping his cast rol as they can redface.gif

it must be true

Miriam1   

^^^^ Its true that there are rumours that Stuart Wells character is named Allah SWT , but the Wachowski Brothers and Warner Brothers deny every aspect of it.

If they do name a character that..it would be the dumbest thing ever.They do have to think of their sales in the Arab world..the movie will certainly be banned.

Curly   

[/qb]

This movie wont make me turn away from my culture or religion. I have been watching movies and i dont think any of it has influeced me in anyway.

If its true then I want pay money to watch it. But I will definetly bun it on DVD when I get the chance. [/QB]

Ahh!...but that’s exactly what they want you to think!

The American government has been brainwashing the masses for years using Hollywood as their biggest and most affective medium.

All their blockbusters are propaganda based, where America is either triumph (like “behind enemy lines” or even “Independence Day”) or some how the innocent victims (like in “black hawk down”).

Everything they do is psychologically and strategically planned to affect the masses of unsuspecting individuals like your selves who believe are totally immune to propaganda in any shape or form.

Come to think of it it’s quiet hilarious, :D you remind of the sheep in “Animal Farm” whom are so quick believe whatever they are told as long as the orders come from an authority figure.

Anyways, you’re all probably thinking I’ve totally lost the plot but the evidence is there see for yourselves!

One prime example would be how the Americans handled the illegal Iraqi invasion, where they were making sure whatever they did in Iraq was some how psychologically structured to win over the Iraqi people.

They removed pictures and statues of Saddam Hussein, they broadcast speech from Bush and Blair, and they took over the Iraqi radio stations. Is that proof enough? :rolleyes:

Getting back to the point about the matrix movie, I’d have to say that even though personally I want to boycott matrix reload but I’m dying to see it! So I’ll have to see whether I can stick to my guns.

:D

Rahima   

Northerner, yeah i read the same thing.

I actually got it in an e-mail, its believable alright, it was produces by kaffirs of course not to mention hollywood folks (worst of the pack).

I actually studied the first one as part of my last year of high school studies, it was pretty interesting actually!

N.O.R.F   

Even upon reflection of the first movie, u can see the message behind it ie 'a controlling body overseeing the activities of all' which is very similar to that of the new world order.

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

Ahh!...but that’s exactly what they want you to think!

The American government has been brainwashing the masses for years using Hollywood as their biggest and most affective medium.

All their blockbusters are propaganda based, where America is either triumph (like “behind enemy lines” or even “Independence Day”) or some how the innocent victims (like in “black hawk down”).

Everything they do is psychologically and strategically planned to affect the masses of unsuspecting individuals like your selves who believe are totally immune to propaganda in any shape or form.

Come to think of it it’s quiet hilarious,
:D
you remind of the sheep in “Animal Farm” whom are so quick believe whatever they are told as long as the orders come from an authority figure.

Anyways, you’re all probably thinking I’ve totally lost the plot but the evidence is there see for yourselves!

One prime example would be how the Americans handled the illegal Iraqi invasion, where they were making sure whatever they did in Iraq was some how psychologically structured to win over the Iraqi people.

They removed pictures and statues of Saddam Hussein, they broadcast speech from Bush and Blair, and they took over the Iraqi radio stations. Is that proof enough? :rolleyes:

I happen to agree wit you there. Have you been watching the second series of 24? Because I haven't, altho I really enjoyed the first.

There I was looking forward to it and what was the plot? Middle-Eastern terrorists trying to detonate a 'dirty' bomb in LA. Paving the way for the Iraqi (and of course 'terror') war by using a popular, mainstream programme to scare the hell out of their population. I was really dissapointed and of course I have since boycotted all the stupid American imports on TV. :mad: