Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Need your Sponsorship!

N.O.R.F   

Thank you all for your support and encouragement, Val I think you have simplified the process. You mean choose a charity for people to funnel their money to instead of the process of collection and deposit right?

Saabir, since you are a UAE resident why not join me???? Double the reward and double the money!

I will be starting my training next week after Eid (I have to enjoy the food). It shouldn’t take long for me to get back into fitness (I hope)

Again thanks all, look out for more info as the days go by.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Val I think you have simplified the process. You mean choose a charity for people to funnel their money to instead of the process of collection and deposit right?

Yeah, that's right. Once you've chosen the charity/charities you want, you contact them and they sign you up. Then you just need to let us know which ones to donate to and what reference to use.

You need to hurry up though, or you might not be able to run for the charity you want.

NGONGE   

Heh. Look at that! Mention money in any form (charity or otherwise) and Val’s ears prick up and she suddenly starts writing oodles and oodles of sentences. :D

Warya North, are you sure you’re doing the right thing? 26 miles in humid Dubai are not at all like the London Marathon, saaxib. Do the three kilo one first.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. Look at that! Mention money in any form (charity or otherwise) and Val’s ears prick up and she suddenly starts writing oodles and oodles of sentences.
:D

Always in context, dear. Always. :D

Abwaan   

If you mean the Al Nur School for the Blind, they have an account with Dahabshiil brother. If you want further details on this let me know.

Good Luck.

N.O.R.F   

^^Yes, please PM me the info. Thanks

That will be one charity IA. Looking out for one more. I think i know it but will confirm at a later date.

N.O.R.F   

Abwwan, please send me those details again.

Training has started with a new pair of Addidas runners.

I feeeel goood, dana dana dana na, i knew that i would, dana dana dana na, I feeeel goood, dana dana dana na, i knew that i would, dana dana dana na, so good, so good

N.O.R.F   

I have almost forgotten how a good run can make wonders for the body and mind. Only one cup of coffee today, not yawning! Plus the wknd has arrived and the weather is very pleasant!