Che -Guevara

Ikran Tahlil, the saga of the missing NISA agent

48 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

I beg to differ.  

To hold the culprit behind Ikraan Tahaliil’s disappearance accountable is very necessary.

No one is above the law!

Roble could do that without rocking the fragile institutions. It is a criminal matter, not a political one.

galbeedi   

Mr. Rooble,

You suspended the NISA chief for insubordination, but according to the provisional constitution, you can not appoint one.

Mudane Fawdada Jooji.

What is next, fire the military and police chiefs?

4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Somali dawlad ma rabto, wadadii Afghanistan baynu saaranahay.

Nasiib daro, shabaab are nothing like Taliban though. They are mindless international jihadists. Plus,  Geography hasn't been kind to us given our neighbours. 

19 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Roble could do that without rocking the fragile institutions. It is a criminal matter, not a political one.

You are right to some degree.

The disappearance of the girl is indeed a criminal matter, but it is Useless Farmaajo who politicized the issue by attempting to give political cover to the main suspect in the case.

In any case, I do pity these fools on SOL who are desperately and furtively optimistic about the future political prospects of the Expired cheese in Villa Somalia.😆

• Like 1

Duufaan   
2 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

You are right to some degree.

The disappearance of the girl is indeed a criminal matter, but it is Useless Farmaajo who politicized the issue by attempting to give political cover to the main suspect in the case.

I pity the fools who are desperately optimistic about the future political prospects of the Expired cheese in Villa Somalia.😆

Did not you tell us that Farmaajo will not be allowed to run again? This is probably the game, blaming the victims. Do not try to change your colors, everybody is wearing sun glasses. 

21 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Did not you tell us that Farmaajo will not be allowed to run again? This is probably the game, blaming the victims. Do not try to change your colors, everybody is wearing sun glasses. 

You are indeed a funny curious creature. 😁

But why should I be surprised: Like a cornered wretched vermin in a dark alley,  it is typical for a delusional N&N supporter such as yourself to try to change the topic at hand by using a futile array of pointless evasion and obfuscation to hide the increasingly untenable and absurd situation that Useless Farmaajo finds him in. 😆

Saaxiib, when will you see Useless Farmaajo for what he truly is?

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

You are indeed a funny curious creature. 😁

But why should I be surprised: Like a cornered wretched vermin in a dark alley,  it is typical for a delusional N&N supporter such as yourself to try to change the topic at hand by using a futile array of pointless evasion and obfuscation to hide the increasingly untenable and absurd situation that Useless Farmaajo finds him in. 😆

Saaxiib, when will you see Useless Farmaajo for what he truly is?

Both of us are very old now but I am still hopeful to see useful others. . Other than "Useless Farmaajo" This was your other sometime coded massage  but often clearly stated again and again since last 2 years. "Farmaajo will not be allowed to run again" am I wrong?