Che -Guevara

Ikran Tahlil, the saga of the missing NISA agent

If there were dignified people,  the family of the girl, they would go a great length that the fate of their daughter should never be used for political ends. 

But hey ho. 

galbeedi   

Even if  a NISA agent is responsible for her disappearance, since when is the actions of one individual would make the whole agency criminally responsible. Bad police officers commit heinous crimes, that doesn't make the authorities persecute the police chief, or the attorney general.

Waxaan haynaa dad madaxtooyada markay ka soo bexeen lagu hordilay ama la qarexiyey, qaar ay ilaalada madaxweynuhu suuqa ku toogteen oo xildhibaano ahaa.All those crimes happened 2012-1216.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Even if  a NISA agent is responsible for her disappearance, since when is the actions of one individual would make the whole agency criminally responsible. Bad police officers commit heinous crimes, that doesn't make the authorities persecute the police chief, or the attorney general.

Waxaan haynaa dad madaxtooyada markay ka soo bexeen lagu hordilay ama la qarexiyey, qaar ay ilaalada madaxweynuhu suuqa ku toogteen oo xildhibaano ahaa.All those crimes happened 2012-1216.

That is way issue is bigger than the girl, some  forces want to destroy and keep Somalia in turmoil forever 

This also works well as Somalis have anarchist tendencies , throw baby out  with bathwater attitude,  forgot how long it took to set-up the current system.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

That is way issue is bigger than the girl, some  forces want to destroy and keep Somalia in turmoil forever 

This also works well as Somalis have anarchist tendencies , throw baby out  with bathwater attitude,  forgot how long it took to set-up the current system.

Sheer utter rubbish.

Holding Useless Farmaajo and his girl killers accountable is not throwing anything away. If anything, this is precisely how our federal institutions are going to get stronger by ensuring the rule of law.  So get your head out of your rear end and get the big picture saaxiib.

28 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Sheer utter rubbish.

Holding Useless Farmaajo and his girl killers accountable is not throwing anything away. If anything, this is precisely how our federal institutions are going to get stronger by ensuring the rule of law.  So get your head out of your rear end and get the big picture saaxiib.

Adiga dhabarkaa ku muuqda, you have no place to hide. other than  always  resorting to namecalling, and your hatred for faarmaajo, I have never seen you offer anything constructive.  engage people here , with respect.

We are supporting state, institutation,  nothing to do with Farmaajo, or personality. But can you see beyong Farmaajo?

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Adiga dhabarkaa ku muuqda, you have no place to hide. other than  always  resorting to namecalling, and your hatred for faarmaajo, I have never seen you offer anything constructive.  engage people here , with respect.

We are supporting state, institutation,  nothing to do with Farmaajo, or personality. But can you see beyong Farmaajo?

Don’t make me laugh. You support state institutions? Lol 😂 

First of all, I do not hate our former El Presidente Mudane Expired cheese the person. I hate that he wasted a golden opportunity to move the nation forward but instead set it back like he has done, which is also the reason I refer to him as simply Useless.

Tell me what has he achieved for the common Somali out there? I say he has done nothing, nor left behind any legacy to speak of whatsoever. If anything he has gone out of his way to try to dismantle the the few nascent federal institutions we have been scraping to put together ever since the Arta conference.

Marka, saaxiib, stop equating or confusing your rudderless support for Useless Farmaajo and his cronies, to supporting strong functioning federal institutions for the Somali people. That’s just simply ain’t true.

Dalmar1   

🤣 War nimanyahaow Maakhiri, Galbeedi iyo etc, you can still keep your jobs as CBB, qeeylo iyo muran wax matarayo ee fadlan kaliya soo bandhigtaa cv -giina oo boorka kajafteen for the incoming Government.

Dalmar Yariisoow, there is something called qadiyad iyo mowqif shaqsi walba leh. Many Soomaalis, from all walks of life and different, myriad clans, support dowladda dhexe.

However dadka qabyaaladda la hartay, nolosha ka dhacay, who cannot see beyond their myopic, corrupt understanding. It is waaay beyond their comprehension to see a Soomaali supporting an institution that is not led by their fellow clan members, hence this bogus invented name by MBB.

Also, you and I both know what is happening has nothing to do with Ikraan. Like Qalbidhagax, like ciidamadii Eritareeya lagu "laaye" la lahaa, the same opportunist sickos are using her name. They don't give a flying hoot about her or her family. Also foreign entities - namely Imaaraadka and Kiikuuyada - do want to dismantle hay'adda Sirdoonka Qaranka and its nascent success. They see a way in this. 

• Thanks 2

Khadafi   

Be grateull for Mosuveni and firm policy of Pan-Africanism.  The Taleban are not Al-shabaab. They no not even share the same creed. Al-shabaab out of courtesy (my enemyis enemy is my friend) are witholding their ideological belifs. Taleban are maturidi in creed, hanafi in fiq and naqshbandi in sufi tariiqa. The closest ideological  friends to the taleban would be traditional non wahabi somali sunni somalis. They took arms (xerta macalin nuur siyaad) and those in Guriceel when al-shabaab adopted the policy of forcing the salafi or wahaiyya creed upon them.

Galbeedi, the wahhabiyya movement are also divided. Al-shabaab chose salafi jihadism and it would be considerd a cult that belives in a endless global war against gaalo.  And that my friend is the problem. Al-shabaab does not even have a clear political ideas for future Somalia while the Taleban had.  Al-shabaab rejected somali nationalism by aligning themselves to an arab that has never set his foot in Somalia.   Without Musoveni, like it or not, They would be in control of the capital and Somalia would be cut of from the world.. The way to crush Al-shabaab is by uniting the government and true to his words, Somali intra clan rivalaries is political aids. When Farmajo came to power by the popular vote, non D-people in mogadishu celebrated his presidency, he could have taken the role of being the ceremonial president that puts pressure on federal states by  actually giving the somali people living in this federal states the political conciousness to ask the basic needs from their "hebel land president". Whar did he do?  Instead of realising how fragile Somalia was he wanted to crack every opposition to him, jawaari, gone, maamul goboleedyo, He even asked Cafwerki the dictator of 20 000 eritrean soldiers would be in joint command by the the president and Cafwerki and thus making Somalia a puppet state to Ereteriya.   Be grateful for the Africans dying for keeping Mogadishu safe and falling to al-shabaab. Did you expect turks dying for the fragile somali state or arabs?  Your analysis are usally fact based but this one galbeedi was bizarre

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dalmar Yariisoow, there is something called qadiyad iyo mowqif shaqsi walba leh. Many Soomaalis, from all walks of life and different, myriad clans, support dowladda dhexe.

However dadka qabyaaladda la hartay, nolosha ka dhacay, who cannot see beyond their myopic, corrupt understanding. It is waaay beyond their comprehension to see a Soomaali supporting an istitution that is not led by their fellow clan members, hence this bogus invented name by MBB.

Also, you and I both know what is happening has nothing to do with Ikraan. Like Qalbidhagax, like ciidamadii Eritareeya lagu "laaye" la lahaa, the same opportunist sickos are using her name. They don't give a flying hoot about her or her family. Also foreign entities - namely Imaaraadka and Kiikuuyada - do want to dismantle hay'adda Sirdoonka Qaranka and its nascent success. They see a way in this. 

To be honest i want both the expired Pres&PM to be gone asap, heck im even for Amisom to be pulled out from Somalia today and may the best force thereafter win in subjugating Somalia, perhaps than we might see the peace and stability we have been waiting for so long.

So before we turn to our cadows UAE or Kenya, we have to start from within, we simply have too many tuugo, turncoats and stooges within us that needs deep cleaning starting with the Villa Somalia.

galbeedi   

Khadaafi,

You are one of the few here in SOL  I usually learn something new every time you pen something.

I haven't been to South Somalia for 30 years and the issues of internal security dynamics, especially the Ugandan presence and others are difficult to appreciate from where I am sitting.

My only worry is how long will they stay. Certainly the events of the last few weeks thought me a lot about the necessary presence of the Ugandans.

Abdi90   

Sleazy cheesman though he culled pull another farce to coverup the crime by his NISA thugs.

"..saxna ma aha in hayad xubno ka tirsan oo dacwad loo heysto ay qeyb ka noqdaan baariyaasha kiiska taas oo liddi ku ah caddaalada.."

Another Kenyan with Somali origin abducted in Nairobi

Wednesday September 15, 2021

A section of Thika superhighway Image: FILE/ The Star KE

Nairobi (HOL) -  A senior cop of Somali origin was abducted by unknown assailants along the busy Thika Super Highway on Monday, according to the officer's family.

The family of Osman Godana, a Senior Police Sergeant, alleged that he was captured and abducted at Blue Post, which is located along Thika Road.

Omar Dida, father to the officer on Wednesday, September 14, told Hiiran Online that his son was abducted on the same day he had left his native home in Laisamis, Marsabit County.

"The Interior Cabinet Secretary (CS) Dr. Fred Matiang'I should explain what happened and ensure that the officer is produced," said Dida.

The officer left his home at 5 pm and was headed to Nairobi but was abducted four hours later when he arrived in Thika.

According to Dida, a black vehicle overtook the officer's car and instantly stopped ahead of his car.

"We have been informed that four men jumped out of the black vehicle which resembled a Toyota Noah," he said.

The incident saw the senior cop apply emergency brakes to avoid hitting the motor vehicle.

Before he could make any decision, four men jumped out of the black vehicle and went towards his car before ordering him to step out.

Dida said that he suspects the four were fellow police officers since witnesses told the daily that they donned bulletproof vests and were all carrying firearms.

"We were told they were armed and did not shy from carrying their firearms as some members of the public watched in dismay," he said.

He said that his son was asked to raise his hands which he duly complied.

Godana was then bundled into the black vehicle, which quickly drove off towards Nairobi city.

He said that his son was an officer at Laisamis police station and did not have any issues with anyone.

"I have never heard him say that anyone has threatened him, so we are worried why the four abducted him," said his father.

The incident comes as yet another Somali national, Abdiwahab Sheikh Abdisamad, was abducted within Kenya's capital Nairobi.

The abduction attracted public outcry, with Somali leaders in Kenya threatening to take action against Dr. Matiang'I, Inspector General of Police Hillary Mutyambai and Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) boss George Kinoti.

Experts have noted the similarities in the two most recent abduction cases to Somali-American businessman Bashir Mohamed Mohamud. He was abducted while leaving Miale Lounge in Lavington; his body was dumped in Kerugoya, located 127 kilometres north of Nairobi.

Mohamud's car was also found burnt beyond recognition in Kibiku forest Kajiado County.