Sign in to follow this  
wyre

MEN and WOMEN

BOB   

Boowe Sayid...maxaa ku qaaday? :D

Juxa sue him for Qardho...tuuladaas naftii beyba noo keentaye. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Juxa adiga fuleeynimadaan kugu nacay...waa lagu sasabanaa oo dumaashi aa lagu dhahaa bes...waxaa heeso oo dhan miiskaa saaree...Gggrrrr saan maa Somalia xaqeeda ugusoo dhicinee abaaydeey?

torobo jileec aa tahay ee dhiig is gali walaashay kuwaan Qardho ka imaaday ku billow...sunta dhiqlaha ku buufi kulligood ileen awalba Qardho wax faaiido ah Soomalia uguma fadhinine. :D:D:D (*** docks from KK's yellow shoes*** and runs away before she throws her fake Louis Vuitton bag) icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

me and fuley? grrrrrrrrrrrr

Bobyoow i am mellowing at my towbah-age! it was either indho wareejis or throwing random dacas at this random silly sheeko

now how is the baraf?

BOB   

Show 'em your nails and they shall flee! :D

I hate cold weather...I've always known that me and qaboow don't get along...but luckily I hardly walk about and gaalo as ALWAYS they do things opposite...baraf time should be when the schools and colleges are closed...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

When are you going to give me a job? Yeah I'm still waiting... smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

maadigaa job rabta?

and why dont you walk about? tell me before i think inaad xerantahay or aad noqotay maqbiyo

either way it sounds unholly, maxaa ku dhigey guriga

BOB   

Hadaan ku dhaho I don't walk about macnaha ma aha inaan guriga ku xareesanahay sida dooro ukumo ku fadhido. :D

Xaajiyo xaalku waa baraanbar and things are going just fine Alxamdulillaah...sometime in Jan. I will be in Islington going to you know where... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

lol ARsenal iga dheh! peace and bariis in that case

glad to hear xaalku inuu yahay baraanbar

wyre   

sheeko cajiib iyo is wareysi baa meesha ka dhacday, iyo weliba xoogahay isku *** iyo madax isu gelin ah:D ninkan sayid ah unbaa loo danleeyahay in la (jaalaabuteeyo)as JB used 2 say

balse isagu wuxuu leeyahay meeshi la iigu tashanaye sow ilaahey ma joogin, saa tabar kale ma hayee lol :D

First of all i didn't know that Bag Of Bones was in London, i should have known all that clanking bones sound was coming from him. :D

As for sunta dhiqlaha and buufin concerned - can i remind you we are not kismayo - but by all means isku buufi so as to remind yourself of kismayo :D

BOB   

Bag Of Bones huh? I like it...it has a nice ring to it...doesn't it?

I am not in London...I NEVER was, however I might come for just few short hours though just to take care of some business in Islington then head back to my kindgom in Kismayo.

to be honest Qardho has over achieved on SOL simply because people are mentioning it in the same breath with Mogadishu, Hargeysa and Kismayo so casually and that's credit to you and Wareegto Luga Cad who chose to betray her birth place for her *Cough* (Baqiil) *Cough* tuulo. :D:D

This is what the reer Bari said when they first came to Kismayo from Bosaso, Qandala, Qardho, Baar Gaal, Bandar Beyla and many other towns...

Boowe Bari Laga Reysay, Baasto Suugo Leh, Bariis Caano leh, Baraf Sokor leh, Bur aan Baraanbaro laheyn, Beeyad aan Bololi aqoon, Bohol aan lagu bakhtinin ( I forgot the rest)...this is what we used to sing when we were kids not knowng what it really meant but for some reason my Ayeeyo would tell us to stop it every time we came home singing that tune...I never understood why my Ayeeyo (bless her soul) disliked that until I got older...born and bred in Qandala ee eheed...Allow kuu naxariiso Insha Allah. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.