Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Who drives better? Men or women?

If u look at statistics it clearly suggests that men are worst drivers i mean they are involved in a substantially higher amount of accidents.

I think that speaks for itself icon_razz.gif

hey guys! u gotta give the xalimos a break on this! i seen some brothas who r deadly too!

sig alert in la! is a report issued by a reporter called sig! so when u hear sig alert, u make sure that stay away from that area! this 2 faaraxs told me the other that everytime they heard sig alert on fwy, they rush to that fwy thinking that is ok to drive there!lolol

but the worst driver is a chinese lady! i took ride with a chinese gal one time from work... man! i was at the passenger site, i was like hitting the damn breaks!! that was the scarest ride that i ever took!! :mad: :mad:

Rahima   

Women of course.

I am the prime example of why women are better drivers :D .

The proof, my driving record ;) .

Absolutely superb- even if i do say so myself :cool: .

Wiilo   

I know i have said that we should all leave it that way, but I could not take what broth here are saying about women and that men are better drives than women. Well, I did little research on my own, and this is what I found.

"Toronto, Ontario - According to the results of the Goodyear Safety Survey, a poll of the attitudes and opinions Canadians have towards their fellow drivers, women are safer drivers".

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/021105-3.htm

http://www.cnn.com/US/9806/15/safest.sex.drivers/

IstacajAb: :D

wiilo! do u how many women r in canada? they have more mooses than women walaal! this is the only country in the world who has an immigration policy for strippers!! cuz there aint that many! canada is like 70% male country!! go figure hah sista!lol...

OG_Girl   

Not me :(

I remember once there was a track full of oil was running the line beside me And I just read "danger" I suddenly stopped the car in the middle of highway cause I was scared. Thanks God the track wasn't behind me, would crush me redface.gif

But funny I never got any fine smile.gif

Salam

Tahliil   

It is not about points, scores kept but driving habits...women overall tend to have the worst drivin behavoiurs despite their perfect record tracks...Plus the cell phones are making things worse...women please dont talk on the phone while driving...it complicates things more..

Qac Qaac   

70% of the canadian population are male..

where do u live bro.. is that a u.s. propaganda..

women ane men who are better drivers.. well i would say women since they drive on 50miles per hour..

Tuujiye   

I don't care if young women drive, but what I don't understand is that, How does the law let OLD women Drive. It is already bad women drive but imagine them driving at a old age..specialy when they driving nice cars..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Man, I did really bad, but I don't think Iam bad driver, maybe little reckless sometimes and that might due to the fact that live in Boston where you have to be aggresive specially in rush hour. Those from da beantown would understand.

Now who are the worst drivers, I would say Chinese women. Go behind a car driven by chinese woman, n you would agree.

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Somali women are good drivers tho

hehehehehe joker

she might well be somali :D

ITSAWOMANDRIVINGOrig.JPG

Rokko - Poor thing can't be blamed for the faulty equipment smile.gif ...

No competition there, I hate to admit it but women drivers(somali women excluded) are generally poor drivers, its easy to spot a lady driver, they are over cautious - which is a good thing if they are keeping up with the flow of traffic but they generally don’t. As for the blokes they are too eager to step on the gas – they assume they are on a race track competing with the next person. Somali ladies though are brilliant drivers, they have found the happy medium. smile.gif