Sign in to follow this  
ToasterThief

Positive Muslim Headlines

B   

not interested in the exploits of Muslim cabbies and shop keepers. where are the scientist, political reformers and astronauts.

B   

ok fair enough. he is using the cabbying to pay for his medical degree. he could have stolen the money. this story doesn't add up. its a lie. its something the liberal media conjured up to make Muslims seem nicer than they actually are.

B   

this interview doesn't seem believable. they gave him a nice suit and all of sudden he is a good Samaritan. the liberal media is the enemy of Muslims. its patronizing Muslims. its makes a mockery for Muslims. look at the presenter making a mockery of him.

Ibtisam   

Lool. He must be a wind up, I mean seriously!!!

Toaster, a postive news thread, I'll see if I can dig anything up although I doubt it.

B   

^ even you doubt yourself to find anything. are we seriously expected to believe this stuff concocted by the liberal media. too many Muslims these days with their victim mentality. its not impressive. who needs the approval of fox news. the interview was edited probably 15 times.

Ashkiro   

I was familar with some of the other clinics in the country but never about the one in my background. If you don't mind can you we exchange email contacts? Jazkallah khair. Thank you for the website, its great resource.