Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Somali Pimp

Juxa   

i heard pimps baa jooga london, in fact waxan maqlay guri kuyaala west london oo islaan somali ah troubled young ladies ku iibiso.

this is not limited to west london, other hot spots include edgware road (£20 a piece) and lordship lane in north london.

few weeks ago, couple wiilal somali ah beat a black dude up so badly because of labo gabdhood oo somali ah. i mean they were teenagers.

i think parents ought to know where the children are.

Are we talking about the existence of pimps or knowing them publicly ?

I thought they are almost everywhere .......

What is the shock with a pimp when we have gays, lesbians and others ? ,,,

^Reminds of Spanish soup operas.

Teenager girls sold into prostitution is unfortunately common occurrence in the States. No wonder Somali girls are caught in the same web.

Gediid   

There is a known Somali pimp is Vegas.And I have seen a former Somali general,you know kuwii lagu toli jirey garaadka pimping for Durdur band back in the day in Addis Ababa in exchage for beer and jaad.....And like AT said there is many who help people with money get around and make "introductions" but waa fataal lama yidhaa wax kale ayaa loogu yeedha.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

I am about to go back there 2night and make sure this is actually true. Am told I have to be there around Nineish.

Where is IsseRiyole...?how did your little mission go last night? I hope you are safe and did not try to discipline the guy yourself as these kind of people who are cruel criminals could be dangerous.

A Somali Pimp? Alow yaa ituso...Not inaa wax kusameyn lahaa, just suu u egyahay lee inaa arko...

KK, saaxiibtaa told me to tell you to picture the pimp by remembering an image of Don Cornelius with long beard who has muslim capri pants on.

Tuujiye   

loool@ Juxa Pimping aint easy home girl, don't hate the player, hate the game maa la dhihi jiray loooooool

Bajaq somali oo heer lagu shaqeysto gaartay maa hada kaa nixineeso loool doqon hadee saas u tahay anba waa gadi lahaa runtii ixsaan ma u faleen shiiiiiiiiiiiidh!! waraa aniga waxaan la yaabaa sida uu qofsoomali ugaga suurto gasho waxaas oo kale walaahi laakiin hadeeba gaareen waxaan markaas u arkaa in ee ka aheed kas iyo maag oo wax axsaan loo falo ma u qalmaan dulinimo lee wiligood haku jiraan ufff....

JB Somali gay wiil eh aan maalinkaste ku arkaa maqaayada aan shaaxa ka gato loool "Cibaado Hortans" aan u bixinay calaashaan Tim Hortans aa loogu magac daray nooh looool waa la qabsanay qoomul luudka anaga abti loool

Wareer Badanaa!!!