Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Drastic measures....erm...lol

Paragon   

A brother sent me this image below. It must be a psychological trick to keep Nigerian Mosque thieves on their feet :D . It is likely that when the thief sees the way the flipflops have been secured, he might as well not steal them. I mean it works with locked houses etc lol.

Make sure the thieves don't get your flip flops

We need to secure our properties.., I fully understand the effect crime is having on all Nigerians, but this is excessively far. This was left outside a local mosque in Nija!!!

1433341352_2b56942061_o.jpg

Paragon   

^^Looool. Could be the only pair of flipflops the poor man would have for a long time and he's using all available trickery to spare them from thievery.

I remember in Nairobi mosques (expect Jamia Mosque) how one of my cousins adviced me to separate my shoes. You leave one on the shoe stuck, and take the other with you to the front rows. Plastic bag comes in handy for that task! smile.gif

BOB   

I can understand if one would steal expensive shoes but flip flops? and you thought Mosques would be safe from this sickening habit...!

Peace,Love & Unity.

allan   

or one might accidently take someone els' flip flop in confusing it with theirs....most flip flops look alike just like china men :D