Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

May be S.O.L. needs a Proffesional-relationship counselor!!

I don't mean to go on, but am I the only one bothered about having a womens section full of relationship questions .. women have answers to.

I agree with you 150% Ameenah sis.

There are 110 issues to discuss other than the same old boring topics and scenarios of Farax meets Xaliimo from next door and she is the wrong type and blah blah blah ( I will give you some alternative ideas soon Insha'allah).

And about the vacancy for the relationship councellor, count me in. Explanations of the formation of interpersonal attraction and councelling were part of my sylables during my ESOL course, stage 1 :D , (would that do?)

Macalin   

Sxb...Are u familier with freedom of speech?

So from what i gather U are actually telling Us what Not to talk abt in a Forum?..err aint that a lil Personal 4 U?..i mean if u don like what ppl R talkin abt, then Do like i Does, I don read neither reply...But then again U are enjoyin the same freedom of speech so No word on it...

Ama let slide By and let ppl Express emselves..U know we family here,and some ppl are just better off lettin things Go when the write it,nameans.

Anyways..Enjoy the 4th..peace

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by Latiif:

Its becomin too much walaahi!!

Spot on I absolutely feel the same, I thought I was the only one that thought the forum turned to relationship export. Is it me or people got brain washed by Hollywood fairy tail movies. Following hollywood relationship game tips foot steps is not the answer to ur problem. If u have relationship problems solve it according to Islam & our beautiful culture, plus discuss it with elders & people who really know u, not cyber people who hardly know u.

Originally posted by LiBiN:

I agree with you. The whole concept of forum and chat is deduced to this matter by some. Please lets keep love affairs for private and use the forum for the other beneficial purposes. [/QB]

Couldn't say better ;)

Ladiif   

Sorry folks, I was away from my city and I had no access to internet.

My appreciation goes out to all those who took their precious time to contribute to this topic and voicing their concerns. thank you so much.

Lakkad, freedom of speech??? This was meant to be a simple question, nothing like taking away anyone's freedom........thanks for the advice though!!

Qac Qaac   

Buulo couldn't agree with u more, ppl got brain washed by movies, and love songs. R & B's come on ppl this is redicoulus

it is not about freedom of speach, crap. don't bring that in here. Do ppl talk about discusting things, the answer is no then, why not how come we can't talk about it. where is the freedom of speach in here.

i think, our sister sould stop watching movies like soup operas damn, she fell in love with this guy, but he loves this girl who is sick. oh come on. relationships boring.

as a muslims we shouldn't be watching movies like that, coz they incourage to have sex with someone coz u loved him. and that is no no in Islam.

so all the ppl. who had it, with relationship crap. i agree with u guys, latiif, ameenah, buulo. nice.

besides how come there is no education forum here. or is it too boring. how come there is no forum for ppl who want to build their country. how come there is no forum for students. university students. who will hellp our country in the future. nooo we only wanna care about relationships. i think boring stuff, are the right things, and are more beneficial, they deserve to have their own forums. even though only 3 or 4 ppl will be in there. coz hollywood would win at the end in this world. but who would win in the next world. that is the big question

Blessed   

Originally posted by QoxootiMammi:

There are 110 issues to discuss other than the same old boring topics and scenarios of Farax meets Xaliimo from next door and she is the wrong type and blah blah blah ( I will give you some alternative ideas soon Insha'allah).

Looking,forward to it babes ;)

And about the vacancy for the relationship councellor, count me in. Explanations of the formation of interpersonal attraction and councelling were part of my sylables during my ESOL course, stage 1
:D
, (would that do?)

Shidh, I'm still on pre ESOL. :( I guess, you can deal with difficult cases,eh? What do yiu say?

so all the ppl. who had it, with relationship crap. i agree with u guys, latiif, ameenah, buulo. nice.

Ihaven't had it with topics on relationships, I just don't think that Women is the title for this forum. People discuss relationships not womens isssues. Thats all, I was saying.