Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Lovely me is getting married but who!!! :(

OG..seriously have u ever been in LUV?

Its disconcerting to c somali guys gone bonkers.. :rolleyes: what exactly do u have against the dude besides his nationality? I really think you've sinned here and should repent 'cause your rationale is very UN-ISLAMIC . What is more important to U - your deen or some messed up somali culture/patriotism?

thank you 'lll

og moti i don't know what to say to

you walaalo. :confused: redface.gifredface.gif

runaway^virgin ! walaalo why you doing this

to me..walaalo qarxiska taa :mad:

OG Moti   

Man I gave up .. lovely me congrats dear.. you will always remain my favorate couzin even thou u broke my heart.. but i will recover and i will forgive u but promise me you will name your first kid by Moti my name ok... and to my friend who asked me have i ever been in love i know what u mean bro but comeon sometimes you need not to follow ur heart instead follow ur mind looool anyway .. my advice to all somalis to find a way to make peace between somali men and women cause i know a lot of somali men are becoming irrisponsible which made the girls look out siders and avoid somali men... we will deal with this issue soon in somaliaonline inshaAllah and canaan the guys xoogaaa... peace

OG Moti   

Brother Clown .. What a wisdom you spoken, you amazed me for your true and objective analysis, and i truelly admire your understanding the picture of the topic and for telling the experiences you had or seen.. brother i think with more of your ideas and men like you Somaliaonline would make history..

Brother looking forward to hear your inputs in such topics, as you noticed many have the intensity to have a relationship with non somalis and that is why they attacked me instead of helping the sister that she might be doing wrong

smile.gif peace

OG-Moti....I though dis was just another prank.

well, believe me i will be da last one to encourage somalis to marry non-somalis since a lot of these marriages end up in failure. A lot of somalis marry foriegners simply coz they are running away from their own ppl.They are getting married for da wrong reasons.Yu can't ran from own shadow...lol....but some marry foriegners out of Geniune Love...If your cousin geniunely loves dis guy and he loves her back da same way......support her decision and hope for da best to come out this journey, she is about to take. I understand, where yu are from coming, every human in da world loves to preserve their unique indentity. N Plz lets refrain demonizing others.

People....Get of da bro's back......How many afghani women do yu see married to foriegners?...Whether be Afghani, Paki, Arab, or watever have yu, all muslims marry their own nationalities.Thats a simple fact!....Some muslims even kill their kids if they see them dating others, let alone marrying them.

Lovely.....Congrats walaal....Best of luck!

Just one advice...if your husband to be is pashtun....don't let him take back to his country......Pashtun are ultra conservative...lol

Macalin   

How come LOVELY 'YOU' is not replying to THIS?

OG, sxb you tryna be funny miyaa?

Lovely Yaa Ku aroosaya?..xuu ahaa ninka?, Lacag maleeh yahay?,Mulla Cumar Cousins mayahiin(Yacni is he PASHTUN>?am thinking of the 25M bounty on the blessed mullas HEAD here-lol)

If You answered YES to all the above..sacadan la ga bilaawa..Wilayaada ani IDHIIB!, and forver we will be RICH...after we split the money,Ciisa bidiini Muusa bi diini!

HONEY-D   

OG

I can understand u want wat is best for ur couzin and u have every right to get involve and be concern however ur disapproval is based on race rather than religion which is rather strange. I never believed ur claim of being wadaad n here is my proof u said he'll make her wear JAWAANI'm very disapointed in u and if u were a real wadaad u wouldnt be calling the xijaab jawaan would u. :confused: :mad:

U also said u wouldnt go to the wedding dont u think ur overreacting i know u mentioned sumwhere how u even purposed to her so she wouldnt marry him but got rejected what u need to understand though is that husbands come and go but ur relationship with her will never end unless u do sumthing crazy which may result loosing ur fav couzin for good. :(

Like sum1 said dhiiga ha isku kicinin and who knows if lovely's marriage turn up to be succesfull sum of us May follow her footsteps and u could die of shock uttering not u too cambaro as ur last words. :D

come on guys he is going to make her wear JAWAAN That had me rolling on the floor....

Cute_lil girl "WE HEARD OG_Moti SIDE OF STORY...SO WHERE ARE YA LONELY ME? "

looool @ lonely me

Clown.... "i know she shouldn't marry that stupid Afghan coz he's gonna dumb her stupid @$$ as soon as he's had her @$$."

.. ur sad and soo disrespectful

Lovely Me.... Congratulations walalo.. maybe Allah bless ur marriage and make it a blisful one inshallah

OG Moti   

canbaroluul, sister no doubt i am wadaad .. and if you are disappointed causse i am good wadaaad i think we need to talk.. u base ur judgment on 2 things:

1. cause i said non somali marrage is not advicable, sis religion has nothing to do, i just wanted what is best for her, and non somali means being away from her people and feeling lonly, they will be talking in URDU and she will be like what are they saying.. i dont want her to feel she is out spaced...

2. The JAWAAN i did not ay hijaab, u know what i mean by JAWAAN ... u seen them they make them wear shulug that is not set by islamic teachings and that women can hardly see with it, sister alhamdulilah our religion respect women and afghan most not all think women should be observed and should not be trusted and they should not be educated and that is not islam... so dear dont get me wrong and judge me ...

che Gavauro bro thanx well said.....

anyway it is a new thing that somali run from somali, we become like philipine people we want to change our race thinking that way we develop... i knew times when somali person think him/herself top of the world and that any other race is second class.. i wish those times come back .. for the sake of dignity only i am not saying it is right to look people down i just want everyone to be proud of being somali and marry each other and respect ur wives ... peace

Ok! Let me get this straight, the chinse guy broke you cousin's rib and beat her up so bad? and you didn't send him hospital? C'mon....

Miriam1   

Guys forget that he didnt send the guy to the hospital..but how disrespectfull are u to the same cousin u claim to have kept in contact with her after she was alienated by the rest of ur family.

I do understand the argument OG-Moti is putting foward. As her cousin naturally you would want her to marry her own people..no less is expected of you. But then u cant really generilize in this manner, not every non somali marriage is doomed.I have know and heard of many women who married non-somalis, some were very sucessful others were not.

Being somali at the end does not determine what kind of man you will be.

Yes we have the same culture and same traditions..but that can take u only so far...at the end there are people that feel this factor not to be so important as they are aware that in the long term its the contributions of each partner to the marriage that matters more than her/his nationality.

I met a lady not so long ago married to a Sundani man for the last 30 yrs. They had the ideal family life..far more ideal than some Somali families that i know.

So be happy for her.Look beyond his skin colour and to what type of muslim he is...if u have doubts in that area, i can understand ur hesitation to advocate the marriage.

HONEY-D   

canbaroluul, sister no doubt i am wadaad .. and if you are disappointed causse i am good wadaaad i think we need to talk.. u base ur judgment on 2 things:

Here is where all the compilications kick off. :rolleyes:

1. cause i said non somali marrage is not advicable, sis religion has nothing to do, i just wanted what is best for her, and non somali means being away from her people and feeling lonly, they will be talking in URDU and she will be like what are they saying.. i dont want her to feel she is out spaced...

Again it's nice of u to be concern but i seriously think U've done all u can it's abt time u respect her choices in life n be happy for her.

2. The JAWAAN i did not say hijaab, u know what i mean by JAWAAN ... u seen them they make them wear shulug that is not set by islamic teachings and that women can hardly see with it, sister alhamdulilah our religion respect women and afghan most not all think women should be observed and should not be trusted and they should not be educated and that is not islam... so dear dont get me wrong and judge me ...

I dont think i know what u mean but if u're saying the afgani style is non islamic then u need to have a solid evidence to support ur case cuz as far as our religion concern as long as u cover ur body from head to toe is considered Xijaab it doesnt matter which ever style u prefer.

I also think ur stereo typing him by suggesting he migh abuse her rights. :(

may advice is get to know the brotha then only then can u judge him for wat he is not what u think he might turn up to be. you are programmed to hate the man. :mad: :D;)

Congratulations lovely me. :D