Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Lovely me is getting married but who!!! :(

OG Moti   

As much i want to congratulate her but i can not.. cause she is marrying non somali.. i mean he is muslim but comeon the brothers are available maybe they dont have BMW which means now adays Be My Wife (BMW) but they are well educated and romantic, most brothers now adays cook and take care of the children, so lovely me sorry sis but i can not accept you marring an afghan man, man why Afghan no one marries them .. you will be the first non afghan lady who marries an afghan man . please think again sis, and tell him to take a hike .. and i am sure a lot of brothers will be coming ur way all u have to do is choose... peace my heart is bleeding lovely me peace

im sorry but who are you to dictate what she should do with her life, wethere she chooses to marry a somali, an afghan or a baboon from timbuktu, thats her CHOICE & her LIFE. :mad: when a somali guy chooses to marry a non-somali no one blinks in fact they boast about it but when a sister does the same all hell breaks loose. :rolleyes: .. plz you need to get a life, he is muslim & thats all that counts.

and if u really cared bout her well-being you would not be blasting her business on the net you would've talked to her personally.

Blessed   

lol @ OG MOTI

You are so dead.. the lovely one will tear you up and feed you to the monkies when she sees this one lol

Nice knwing ya bro :Dicon_razz.gif

Senora   

the statement " your talking out of your ass" comes into mind right now.

Lately Og_Moti, your statements have been rather stupid and pointless....

I dont mean to be rude, but i dont think anyone has told u this, or you haven't heard it enough.

so lovely me sorry sis but i can not accept you marring an afghan man,

Unless your her father, brother, uncle or for that matter any relative, i dont think she needs your approval! I mean are you that lame/bored that you have to write such a topic?? I feel a little bad that I'm writing this to you, but I dont think what u said was fair or right.

Marriage is suppose to be a beautiful and joyous occasion, but what do u do?...down play it.....grow up :(

Honesita   

The fact that he's MUSLIM should make ya proud of the sistah, OG,Moti..!!! How many sistaz out there r marrying non-muslims, instead of u congradulating her, u're tellin' her this...subxan allah....!!! I thought u were talkin' about marrying a combodian, now for god's sake i'm glad some of us r still sane...!!

LovelyME......Congrads sistah, Allah yibaariklik you and ur future husband...!!!

Salaamz

SoMa_InC   

if u really cared bout her well-being you would not be blasting her business on the net you would've talked to her personally.

Unless your her father, brother, uncle or for that matter any relative, i dont think she needs your approval! I mean are you that lame/bored that you have to write such a topic??

OG consider em thoughts

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

As much i want to congratulate her but i can not.. cause she is marrying non somali.. i mean he is muslim but comeon the brothers are available maybe they dont have BMW which means now adays Be My Wife (BMW) but they are well educated and romantic, most brothers now adays cook and take care of the children, so lovely me sorry sis but i can not accept you marring an afghan man, man why Afghan no one marries them .. you will be the first non afghan lady who marries an afghan man . please think again sis, and tell him to take a hike .. and i am sure a lot of brothers will be coming ur way all u have to do is choose...

Is this for real? :eek:

I don't kno what to say OG. U've surpassed even yourself this time.

Jaabir   

OG with all due respect to you, you are wrong.. not only in objecting “lovely me’s” proposed matrimonial to a Muslim Afghan man, but to publicly discuss a privet sensitive issue that you don’t have a right to discuss, I don’t know how close you and Lovley Me are, and I am not sure if you asked her for permission to post this topic. But I know putting my privet life on display like that would certainly piss me off….

Congrats Lovley Me, i wish you well walalay, but i hope your husband is Suni. Shi'iat Muslims are wide spread in the Afghan land, i hope you paid attention to that issue.

Originally posted by SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa:

to marry a somali, an afghan or a baboon from timbuktu, thats her CHOICE & her LIFE. :mad:

for your informationg, some of the finest people in the world live in Timpukto, I was watching a documentary about the fine arts of Malian people and i was nothing less than impressed with their looks, even the commentator mentioned that!!

So please don’t call a god made human a “Baboon”…

So please don’t call a god made human a “Baboob”…

for your information Darman when i mentioned the baboon i meant the actual ANIMAL, i.e if god forbid lovely me even chose to marry a baboon thats her choice... i would not refer to any human being regardless of where they are from as an animal. comprende now. :cool:

NoVa   

OG...ya out did ya self this time...LEt the Woman call the Shot'...she' know's whats good for her...lol

ANyhows good prank'....she open the 'bday page' and now this is how 2 Thank her...lool...by the way'..happy late bday' brotha....didn't know combodians celebrate bdays :D:D

OG-Moti I know the guy...and for sure you don't know the whole story...and I'll assure you there's nothing creepy about this marriage...heey I'm her Malxeesad ...how can that be bad... :D

Waa Xiligii loo duceen lahaa Gabadha oo loo farxii lahaa and NO BUTZ..!!!

Illahy wuxu nawydiin doona diinteena maahin wadankee baan kanimid, qabiilkeena, cadaan madow, naag mise nin..

Ya ALLAH

Dont ever think just cuz you/we somaliz you/we better then any other muslim.. not infront of ALLAh not infront of any1..

fi amaan allah

Jaabir   

Originally posted by SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa:

So please don’t call a god made human a “Baboob”…

for your information Darman when i mentioned the baboon i meant the actual ANIMAL, i.e if god forbid lovely me even chose to marry a baboon thats her choice... i would not refer to any human being regardless of where they are from as an animal. comprende now. :cool:

So at one point you baiscly thought Lovley Me would marry a real baboon.. !!??!! i thought your last reply was a little off, But daaym i didnt know you had this in mind !!!