Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

On The LOW, a trend thats becoming common amongst OLDER Somali girls.

Originally posted by rudy:

for valenteene! dont worry adhigo! just carry your jump cables like mr Chaney! in that case we change jump start u at every corner when u get that cardic arrest!

I'm not getting it. What are you trying to say?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

for valenteene! dont worry adhigo! just carry your jump cables like mr Chaney! in that case we change jump start u at every corner when u get that cardic arrest!

I'm not getting it. What are you trying to say?
^^^ I think what he is trying to say is "you gonna die of heart attack" but dont take my word for it. I am new in this translation business :D

Cheers

Nehanda   

As mentioned previously, with age we tend to outgrow certain things. What seemed to be fun once upon a time might not sway the same interest, thus what’s so peculiar about Somali girls of certain age not attending certain functions or places?

Been over 27 years of age does not make one ‘obsolete’. I daresay that most of Somali girls in particular those with professional jobs who I’ve come across much prefer spinsterhood to matrimony to a bas***d faraax!

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I think what he is trying to say is "you gonna die of heart attack" but dont take my word for it.

That much is pretty obvious, but I want to know wuxuu ka wado.

Nephissa   

^LOL. Wuxu ka wadaa, battery baa lagugu xiraa si useful aad u noqotid, sababtoo ah waad habaroowday. :D Anaa Rudy afkiisa aqaanee i waydiiya..

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I think what he is trying to say is "you gonna die of heart attack" but dont take my word for it.

That much is pretty obvious, but I want to know wuxuu ka wado.
You are both wrong!. Thats not what hes saying, i especialize in dumbology. Let me break it down for you.

If you keep denying that your bio clock is ticking ,you will be so old while still single that you will need heart cables to jump start you heart beat just like cheney. smile.gif

^^ LoL..

If that's what he means, it begs the questions: do marriage and kids lessen the chances of having a heart attack? And do they make one eternally young?

I would say no to both. I would say the opposite in fact. Stroke and cimri dagdag galore. :D

Bess.   

lol...I have never understood what the obsession with marriage is in our culture....I mean it makes sense that back in the day ...women had to get married in order to amount to much...it was not like they had careers or were going to school to get PhD’s...so getting married was an end to a life of boredom and slaving in ur father's home. Hey...if I am going to raise some children (even my siblings), for the rest of my life, I might as well raise my own and I live in a house where no other woman(even my mother) gives me orders... :rolleyes:

21st century anyone?....we have careers and education and we can have children until we are in our early 40's, people are living longer and having better lives....there is no need to rush to the altar...I am just saying...its different now...u r not a loser if u r 27+ and r not married ...it just means that are busy and picky...so girls take ur time and enjoy ur life...u r going to end up washing some farax's drawers anywayz… there is no need to rush...u will get there... ;)

Bess.   

it depends was i washing some drawers...if otherwise...who cares...we all die....atleast i was something more than JUST a wife!

^^^Well...I think you are more than a wife...then again what others think don't matter...what you believe about your self that matters! icon_razz.gif

Saying that...a woman's worth is not only confined to her achievements in career wise. it is more than that. Again it is up to every individual how they define their worth.

Cheers

Bess.   

Exactly...that is the whole point i want to define myself and not be defined by a preset standard rules that Somali society has made for me...that a woman's worth is measured by the kids she has and how early she was married...other's thoughts and definitions of me have never held much weight with me...i refuse to be Pigeonholed...

cheers