Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

On The LOW, a trend thats becoming common amongst OLDER Somali girls.

it is not like ppl spread rumor about them or pestering them about reallity(that is our DOQONIMO culture and we do even if they are at home? ..they come around malls and parties but not that much cuz they are already become mature enough and what ever they do must be for reason...

Originally posted by Khayr:

I think its because they don't want people pestering them about REALITY. They don't want people asking them WHEN they will get married? They don't want people reminding them that they are becoming 'LOSERS' by waiting for the 'RIGHT MOMENT'.

Also, some of these girls who have reached that age, have dun done it ALL (Balaq Balaq
icon_razz.gif
) and so still have this fantasy that they 'Precious Xalimoos'.

This is what's wrong with the Somali community. Ignorance overpowers common sense and education everytime.

Carry on Khayr. smile.gif

khayr i remeber looking at your name and thinking u was wise and spoke sense.... but that opinion was just low!

have you never heard .... good girls stay home! it dont matter the age.

im under 25, and hate being seen in a place more than once. i like the fact that when i go out with the girls...once in a blue moon, i dont know any of the guys - and them asking "how comes i never seen u b4" is flattering!

some girls dont want to spoil their name....every farah claiming to know them, cos they seen them around.

Also as you get older u get bored of alot of things,,,,,, once upon a time going to the cinema was a great day out, now i prefer watching dvd's at home and spending more money on my ice cream,popcorn and snacks.

that does not mean suuqa baan soo dhameeyey!!!

Perhaps they have a million & 2 more interesting things to do, provided that they don't live in the boonies ofcourse than to hang around/with complete strangers who might not necessarily have much in common with them. Perhaps Somali communities are primitive enough to masquerade as families so they want to escape the drama of being turned into a hot topic by shaqo la'an folks.

Perhaps Somali communities are primitive enough to masquerade as families so they want to escape the drama of being turned into a hot topic by shaqo la'an folks.

though they both do (somali women/men)..XANTA AND SHAQO LA,AANTA..those so called somali communities are sick..

In my opinion those girls should go around and do RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT in order for them to get the good guy they looking for in life....

Why are you people bombarding khayr?

Its his own damned opinion if he deems that the over 27s are balaqos. Besides,what the font did you ever expect from khayr?? geee,let the man be himself[Looks like the regulars are turning out to be the dumazzes after all] icon_razz.gif

as the somali mahmaah goes! dhagar qabay dhuluka u dhaq dhaaqaaq!

them gals see the clock, panic and ran around like a crazy chicken! silent sista! abaayo dhooro xafashtay ha noqonin aye, go around to community and do a help hand instead of stuffing your mouth in dark room...!

for valenteene! dont worry adhigo! just carry your jump cables like mr Chaney! in that case we change jump start u at every corner when u get that cardic arrest!

:D

Saalixa   

KHAYRE

Do you believe in destiny good and evil (last imaan factor).

Everybody gets married when Allah has planned. I dont think these girls have chosen to be delayed rather Allah has. So you have no position to estimate they waited for the momentarily ever coming on pause MR right. It was already written before they were born.

Saalixa   

Perhaps Somali communities are primitive enough to masquerade as families so they want to escape the drama of being turned into a hot topic by shaqo la'an folks.

O.K dK

You've just dropped the bombshell there! What you call somali communities? PRIMITIVE? :mad: Oh my.... i think (estimating) you were born from one.

If you want to see real gossip in communities and Bi@#ching...there is none worse than those presented on wide medium (ET,Magazines,NEWS) of western celebrities,politicians, royal families. So theres good masquerades for you, sure already you read @ work or home everyday ;)

Som@li   

^^^lol,

I agree a bit with the poster, I clearly remember when a girl, 27+, could NOT accept to be bridesmaid for her younger cousin. I would say "BEND the IRON while it is hot". Get married when there is apportunity.

Rahima...LoL...thanks alot . Now I can't stop thinking about bisexual Somali gals. The idea of kissing a gal who kissed another gal...Hmmm

:cool:

Seriously, I don't encourage or agree with "double dipping". Just choose a team and stick with it is my motto. But title was misleading. Just hate my excitement to be dampened. The content of the thread should reflect what title of the post says.