Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

On The LOW, a trend thats becoming common amongst OLDER Somali girls.

I wana know Why older Somali girls(27+) hate the prospect of going to where Somalis gather(malls, parties, etc) They would tell you they don't like to go where Somalis gather cuz Somalis will spread rumours about them or they migh run into someone that they know. I talked to this girl, who is 28 btw, and she said the reason is They want their things on the LOW. So what does that mean???

^^^ I can see sxb that you are very empty on the brain front...she is too mature for you and too smart..that is what it means :mad:

Certain she believes that by being seen with you could look bad on her dirac

Cheers

zu, your right, but please :rolleyes: dont sugar coat anything for the brother....im sitting here watching him choke on that truth! :eek:

the fact that the girls are OLDER, should tell u that they have grown out of alot of things!

Is it just me or title of dis thread throw everybody off. One says "on the low", I thought people usually mean bisexual black men. So, I was like bisexual Somali gals.....Interesting, but very disappointed when I clicked on da topic.

Onemangang.....They ain't older gals. Dats where you went wrong.These are women. Treated them as such. Of course nobody wants Magacooda suuqa lagaliyo man or woman.

Rahima   

So, I was like bisexual Somali gals.....Interesting, but very disappointed when I clicked on da topic.

Dissapointed you say Che. Interesting!

Saalixa   

Why would you want to hang out at malls anyway when you are a somali MUSLIM sistah...

Dont mistake us for the western non muslim females. If you want a a girl to hang out with you in public...go get MARRIED

BTW iam not 27 or above and i sitll dont see the point of hanging out in malls. It is an old trend. ;)

Originally posted by OneManGang:

I wana know Why older Somali girls(27+) hate the prospect of going to where Somalis gather(malls, parties, etc) They would tell you they don't like to go where Somalis gather cuz Somalis will spread rumours about them or they migh run into someone that they know. I talked to this girl, who is 28 btw, and she said the reason is They want their things on the LOW. So what does that mean???

Thats becoz they have been to those parties,malls & where somalis hang when your azz was still back in africa dumazzz smile.gif

In otherwords,they've been there done that smile.gif

Khayr   

I think its because they don't want people pestering them about REALITY. They don't want people asking them WHEN they will get married? They don't want people reminding them that they are becoming 'LOSERS' by waiting for the 'RIGHT MOMENT'.

Also, some of these girls who have reached that age, have dun done it ALL (Balaq Balaq icon_razz.gif ) and so still have this fantasy that they 'Precious Xalimoos'.

Ok Nuff said for now. :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Khayr:

I think its because they don't want people pestering them about REALITY. They don't want people asking them WHEN they will get married? They don't want people reminding them that they are becoming 'LOSERS' by waiting for the 'RIGHT MOMENT'.

Also, some of these girls who have reached that age, have dun done it ALL (Balaq Balaq
icon_razz.gif
) and so still have this fantasy that they 'Precious Xalimoos'.

Ok Nuff said for now.
:D

Preach on, bro!!! :D:D:D

yo homie! them ladies have this thing called dhululubo-fever! lookup when u see them, point up and say thank u thank u! loooool.

this word df means! u need to know the password! i.e., what opens the sasame door! lool...! damn some homies are getting clueless....!

personally, me likes them! they really cool when u chill with them! they r # 1! suppa ladies!lool.. cheers.!

hint! never approach, hit her friend angle! let her friend do the fixing for yah! u come n feed on the prey! warning!! u might have the grease the friend! but its worth it...believe me!!