Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Saqajaanimo tendencies of Somali People!

Dhubad.   

^ Have you recorded the conversation between him and the officers ? If so, are you going to post it on the youtube or SOL? icon_razz.gif

Wax kaa saqajaansan waligeey ma arag, waxaan maqli jiray Maroodiga takarta saaran ma arko

Faheema.   

^^ :D I swear I was about to quote that maah maah.

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

Outrageous! is the word that comes to mind after the behaviour of certain Somali individual. Last night, A friend of mine and I were told to pull over on the motorway for allegedly speeding. My friend, the driver was uninsured and did not have a license, this is a guy who has been driving for as long as I can remember. Whats more he tried to mess around with the police officer by repeatedly giving the wrong date of birth. What a saqajaan!

I on the other hand, gave the officer the correct details, and was driven to the nearest station tube station after striking a polite conversation with the officer in the confiscated car, while the criminal was put in the police van to spend a night in the Hammersmith Police station Cell.

Horta Max markaad waxay qorayso miyaanad mar labaad akhriyin? Imika ma waxay kula tahay in'aad saxiibkaa cayday adiguun baa is ceebeeye.

^ Eedo Faheema,

Do you really think I have sympathy for those who transgress against the law and at the same time endanger the life of their passenger without any regard for their welfare and safety. The selfish and inconsiderate behaviour of Somali people shouldn't not be excused and brushed under the carpet.

I fail to see how I could have embarrassed myself in the quote. Perhaps you are seeing something I have missed out.

Faheema.   

^Miyuu ku qasbay? miyaanad ikhtiyaarkaga u raacin? Intaad bilaash ku raacday baad imika leedahay naftayduu halis galiyey bal maxaa markii hore kuu diiday trainka sheegayso? Mida kale ninkan aad leedayahay saxiib baan nahay oo intaa oo sanadood buu baabuur watay sideenad u ogayn inaanu licence lahayn?

Hadaba imika ma ila aragtaa sidaad isu ceebaysay mise hadalku shanshub buu kuugu dhacaa smile.gif

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by *Faheema:

^

Hadaba imika ma ila aragtaa sidaad isu ceebaysay mise hadalku shanshub buu kuugu dhacaa
smile.gif

:D:D @ Shanshub.

Marx sxb let it go, you shoot yourself in the foot every time you open your mouth. Waxaadan ahayn baad iska dhigtaa!

^ This is merely your interpretation of events. It has no logical or reasonable basis. I don't pretend to be something I am not. You don't know me to come to such a conclusion.

Faheema, unlike you I don't have a rose-tinted view of the world.

BUKURR   

You again... O lorddd

He is your friend and at the same time you call him a criminal.

Go check yourself dude, you got mental disorder!

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Wax kaa saqajaansan waligeey ma arag, waxaan maqli jiray
Maroodiga takarta saaran ma arko

I couldn't agree more wallahi.

Mental disorder? name calling and accusing people of disorders is not something I subscribe to and quite frankly I am shocked and disappointed by the attitude taken by certain individuals. When all else fails, people shouldn't resort to name calling. I am not surprised! This is expected.

STOIC   

Warya Max C'mon son...don't make yourself look like a creature from a roadside shabby zoo...We get it that you walk up straight with your chin up and never BREAK the law, but this WAS/IS your friend....C'mon Son :D

How long do you intend on going on with these C'mon son tirades. In a way, the C'mon Warya videos are complaining about the saqaajanimo and stereotypical tendencies of Somali people. I for one applaud the efforts undertaken by these guys.

Cabdow   

Marax, it's not your fault duqa, cause afterall waano abuur ba ka horeeyey horey loo yiri. Laakiin waxa layaab leh kii adi friend kaa dhigtay in the first place, he must've been doqon!

STOIC   

Max,

Heh..I think the C'mon tirade fits you well...Your reccurent obsessional thoughts about the FAULTS of Somalis is downright idiotic...Warya C'mon Son you are not the only good tissue...

ailamos   

self reflection and self criticism help introduce reform into societies. sweeping matters under the rug and pretending they don't exist does not aid in the effort to move forward.

we as a people will just be stuck in a situation where every move forward will be followed by two steps backward caused by those matters which we sweep under the rug.

Curly   

People need to start with bettering themselves before getting into any sort of dialogue about 'the people'. I know I've wasted far too much time puzzling over the motives or others and trying to make people understand or see the bigger picture.

Max, maybe you should enquire about insurance and driving licences before you enter a car again...because someone who is intentionally breaking the law is hardly likely to offer that sort of information to you.

We all live and learn.

Originally posted by ailamos:

self reflection and self criticism help introduce reform into societies. sweeping matters under the rug and pretending they don't exist does not aid in the effort to move forward.

we as a people will just be stuck in a situation where every move forward will be followed by two steps backward caused by those matters which we sweep under the rug.

The voice of rationality shines through!